224949 Bullies, 3664 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1871
Page 128 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 9:49am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Oh, Mark Tripp is a "paper dragon" in his eyes....go figure.
    I posted the "paper," and here is the tiger... no such thing as dragons; well in Ralphie's world perhaps.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ighlight=tiger

Ralphie the Rump Ranger... so sad really. No way he will EVER be legit, or have the rep he wishes he has. So like the pathetic little troll he is, he lashes out at anyone who he is jealous of.

I understand Ralphie, and it explains your anal fixation...
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 9:53am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Denial is not a river in Egypt.

If you can't read what he is posting here, and get a REAL good idea about who Ralphie is.... then I pity you.
    I trained with him for several years, and spent a good deal of time with him outside of training as well. I think I have a pretty good idea of who he is. I have already said what most have already realized -- that he's just playing games here, and that he's not going to give a straight answer. Based on that, I don't think there's any reason to believe he's not playing games with the certification images too. Maybe they're legit, maybe they're not -- I have no more way of knowing than you do. But given the general trend of his posts, I'm assuming they're just more of the game.

Pity me all you like. I'm not going to vouch for certifications that I don't know anything about, and neither will I call him a liar, for the same reason.

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 9:56am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were any of his LE "friends" I would't be too happy having my name associated with a person who is behaving as he has done all over the interwebs.
    Last edited by tgace; 3/04/2010 9:59am at .

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by robertk View Post
    I trained with him for several years, and spent a good deal of time with him outside of training as well. I think I have a pretty good idea of who he is. I have already said what most have already realized -- that he's just playing games here, and that he's not going to give a straight answer. Based on that, I don't think there's any reason to believe he's not playing games with the certification images too. Maybe they're legit, maybe they're not -- I have no more way of knowing than you do. But given the general trend of his posts, I'm assuming they're just more of the game.

Pity me all you like. I'm not going to vouch for certifications that I don't know anything about, and neither will I call him a liar, for the same reason.
    The problem is, people here have proven those papers are fake. He has yet to post the papers we have asked for, and I am flat out saying he does NOT have the "black belt in sport judo" he claims. NOT ONE of the US Judo groups has any record of him, period.

That makes him a liar.

Yes, I agree he is playing games. However those games are a lame attempt to avoid the questions being asked.

So again, to each their own....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    ... I am flat out saying he does NOT have the "black belt in sport judo" he claims. NOT ONE of the US Judo groups has any record of him, period.

That makes him a liar.
    That may be.

But if I might speculate just a little, it may be that the judo training was informal and the rank was awarded informally by whoever he trained with. I do NOT know that, I'm just speculating. The reason I say that is that I have known him to train with other instructors on an informal basis (like the BJJ training), and in those settings I doubt he is ever on their student roster at all.

Or you might be right, he might have made the whole thing up. I don't know why he would want to, but I suppose anything is possible.

I do wish that he'd quit playing games and just be straight up about it.

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:24am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Informal=no grade.

it really is that simple.

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:35am

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Because we'll recognise at least one of the names.
    That's what I thought, that or they're made up.

I might be missing a trick here but does Severe count these certs as genuine? I keep seeing his 'F.A.K.E.' remarks but I honestly can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not.

I've skipped back about 10 pages and can't figure it out. Either way, if it's for trolling or not I'm pretty sure it's illegal to forge any kind of official document in the states, even for fun.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:42am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    T

Sorry he let you down, but your poo bear is way to cool for that . You see he has talked himself up so much for so long none of those paths are open to him, they are too narrow for his huge ego .

Now after weeks of his games no one here is going to accept such an answer either . Fact remains he made claims on his website and other websites relevant to the skills he claims to teach . He cannot back up those claims . Instead he has chosen to act like a petulant child .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:47am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It useful to remember at this point, the provenance associated with the booj paperwork, the papers Hatsumi won't let the historians look at to verify, but holds them nice and far away and says "See they are real!"

Boojers, regardless of whether they are good at budo, or larpers, or whatever, have already sold their souls certificate wise, maybe it doesnt matter to them and they don't care, maybe they force themselves to believe the story is true against the overwhelming contra-indicators. Who knows? But in order to be a good little boojer, you either beleive in what are quite likely faked papers, or you simply don't care because for you the quality of the training outweighs the historical accuracy, or for some other reason.

But it's hard to imagine a dyed in the wool boojer is the kind of person that takes certificates and paperwork and such with much seriousness.

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 11:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That may be.

But if I might speculate just a little, it may be that the judo training was informal and the rank was awarded informally by whoever he trained with. I do NOT know that, I'm just speculating. The reason I say that is that I have known him to train with other instructors on an informal basis (like the BJJ training), and in those settings I doubt he is ever on their student roster at all.

Or you might be right, he might have made the whole thing up. I don't know why he would want to, but I suppose anything is possible.

Problem is, Judo is my thing. There are NO informal grades in Judo. We pride ourselves on that. The belt around your waist is the division you fight in, and Ralph himself said it was in "sport judo."

Sorry, it doesn't hold up.