221975 Bullies, 4005 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1867
Page 126 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 6:14pm

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Well one more.. then I have to go.. sorry.. But I have so many more.. F A K E S.. license.. so enjoy.
    Why are you masking the key information Severe? If your certificates are legitimate, as you claim, then they are legal documents and you have nothing to hide. In fact it would be in your best interests from a professional angle to show these certificates off, in detail.

Why don't you do that?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 6:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, how many Military and LEO personnel do you estimate you've taught ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 6:43pm

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I can post these all day.. I have around 80..
    Nice job drawing that date on with mspaint.

If you're going to fake things, you should print out the blanks, write in the appropriate info and then scan them back to your computer. That way it's not as pathetically easy to spot that the "certificate" is in fact entirely digital.

And while you're at it, don't pick your blanks from the first page of Google Image Search results on "Certificate Blank"
    Last edited by illegalusername; 3/03/2010 6:48pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:12pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Due to his little pm games, if he does not agree to meet to show me his certs then I relayed what he said in a pm to me. I hate doing that, I really really do but since it was made known that he will not agree to meet me if I do post the pm.

If he plays his wordgames and not answer my last request I will post the pm since it will be moot and that condition will not matter anymore.

Ralph,
    The very few threads of this matter I have joined I have personally met with the names that were dropped in them for example, Jason Brinn and Joe Gable I personally drove up to Machado's place and ask Mr. Machado about both people.

To be nice I will even give you my background because I have nothing to hide. I study Hapkido under John Murphy for almost two years. I reached a grade of Sr. Orange, I would still be in Hapkido but dislocated my shoulder learning speed/cat rolls and after healing up I attempted the same things again only to pinch a nerve in my back. I then had to bow out of there at this time due to my back. I started to going to XFactor in Sasche, Tx under Shannon Mathers. He received his black belt from Carlos Machado and has a competition record that is verifiable, his mma record can be found on the internet as well as youtube videos. It is Gracie Combatives but his students do compete and have competed at Naga in Ft. Worth this past weekend. I chose his gym because it is a relaxed atmosphere and GJJ/BJJ after suggestions from people here stating that it will be easier on my hunchback (yes I have a hunchback and I believe that is what is causing the problems with the cat rolls). Before all this I played tackled football here in the State of Texas from age of 5 to 18, I occasionally swam laps.

I say the above for two points. One, to show you how easy it is to state your past and credentials. Two, I have nothing to hide and show you I am not a keyboard warrior and am learning even "late" in the game.

When you get back from your aerobics, you can answer yes or no to a public meeting over your certs here in this thread. If you respond in a pm I will reveal your pm to the thread and will not ask again. Hell, I'll even bring my powerlifting buddy so you two can talk shop about that if you want.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 10:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I'm a man of my word. Ralph, **** you. Really **** you, I was being nice and you can't even respond intelligently because you think this is 4chan.

PM number 1
    Chad,
    If you make this PM public then I will not care to meet you or chat with you.
    This forum is a joke.. BS..
    Why did you get involved?
    It is immature and a gang of groupies.
    I have totally nothing against you.
    I wouldn't mind at all meet you anytime I have time.
    You are more than welcome to meet with me and I can bring the papers.. I don;'t think that's too hard is it?
    What is the big deal?
    TCLEOS, no.. I do not have these papers.. I have never been a police officer of been to a police academy.
    All my papers are legal and legit.
    You can say what ever you like and play games as you feel it to be necessary to play if that is your deal.
    Not my deal at all.
    You choice...
    Ralph
    Like I said Ralph, you answer me in the thread or not at all.
    Second PM
    I say the above for two points. One, to show you how easy it is to state your past and credentials.
    1st, I never said it was difficult.
    Did I?
    If I didn't why are you trying to point out any thing like that or like I said that?
    BS..
    As I stated on this stupid immature forum already more than a dozen times.. I don't wish to share my personal life with paper dragons hidden behind computers talking trash.
    Are you one of these paper dragons talking trash now?
    So get it all worked out before you answer.
    Are you or are you not?
    If so stay away from me because I don't care to chat with you.
    I rather take a crap then deal with piss poor immature paper dragons.
    If not then you are more than welcome to meet with me over where I train.. you'll be safe.. but the weight lifter might get screwed by one of the gay guys..
    That's a joke of course.
    LOL.

Two, I have nothing to hide and show you I am not a keyboard warrior and am learning even "late" in the game.
    2nd, I never said you had anything to hide did I?
    Why then state something like I stated you did have something to hide?
    Again BS forum agenda BS..
    This is the type of immature BS that this type of forum has on it.. talking trash.
    As you will see.. if you read.. the thread..
    I don't threaten, use vulgar words, talk trash about others weight, size, families, past history, etc.. ranking or system they train in like these other piss ants.
    This is the type of BS you joined in on and are playing with.
    If you think I am fake then why meet with me?
    So you must not think I'm fake if you wish to meet with me.
    If so then why talk trash?
    So if I am a coward for not beating the crap out of some old stupid guy who talks trash on this forum then.. what.. I'm a coward?
    Right.. cool..
    So if I don't wish to share my personal information with the public I'm a fake?
    Yeah right.. cool..
    As you can see I asked them.. them meaning all to give me their personal information.. did they?
    NO NO NO..
    Only the fools.. which was three or four of them..
    And who knows if they are even real..?
    As you can see.. this is very immature.. silly.. meaningless.. and only a fool would post serious stuff on here.. because it is so completely BS..
    Hope you make the trip soon..
    My e-mail is on my web site..
    E-mail me and the day you wish to visit I will send you personally a map to the location and the time.
    Thanks..
    Ralph

PS.. don't take things I say on here so serious..
    Not once I talked trash to you, I use hard fucking language because I do. Also, you missed the point. I was showing that I was coming in as unbiased party. I don't fucking care anymore, it will be a waste of time. I don't care if you are joking around or not. I'm not, I take m.a. seriously because I do not want to see people ripped off. I have been lucky so far, there are many others here that have not been. Do not PM me again, I will not respond to pm's only things here in this thread. If I am misunderstanding what you wrote then I would suggest quote function n00b and apologize but I think I get the gest of it.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 11:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <<<So if I am a coward for not beating the crap out of some old stupid guy who talks trash on this forum then.. what.. I'm a coward?>>>

That and a fool for thinking you have a snowballs chance in hell to "beat the crap" out of this "stupid old guy."

Randori or Shiai is not about "beating the crap" out of people Ralphie, and if you really had that Judo and or BJJ rank you claim, you'd know that. That was all I asked.

But let me explain why YOU are the stupid one.

When I came on here I thought "Crap, here is another one." LOTS of guys got shodans in Judo overseas, only to find out they are not accepted over here due to the IJF ranking rules. I have ALWAYS made it a point to correct that problem with legitimate service people. ON MY OWN DIME I have tested, certified, or verified rank, and got the correct papers for those who really have the skills. I began with that thought in mind....

...sadly you came off like the jerk and poser you are so I called you on the mat, still trying to assess the skills you claim. Of course you really kicked it up a notch, so here we are.

I will continue to treat you like a drunken heckler at the bar; because in truth, its all you are. BTW; I am a great fan of Jason Alexander, both for his work on Broadway and as a "mentalist." I am flattered you are using him as my stand in.

Now, go back to sticking things up your bung hole like the Beavis and Butthead reject you are.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 11:24pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't hold your breath Mtripp. I am awaiting the inevitable..."I don't do sport fighting. If you face me on the mat I will have to destroy you" line.

It's bound to be coming... if he hasn't already said it and I missed it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 11:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Don't hold your breath Mtripp. I am awaiting the inevitable..."I don't do sport fighting. If you face me on the mat I will have to destroy you" line.

Well, I just find it funny that he is training officers and doesn't even have a TCLEOS cert to be even an armed security guard.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 11:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post

He has, you missed it, I commented on it.

But lets run with that. Lets say Ralphie wasn't an A #1 ass clown and when I got there to assess him he said

"Look; I really didn't learn this stuff in a sport setting. All my applications are in a combative setting." I would have said "Ok, lets validate your rank in USJA Jujitsu, which IS the combative application of Judo." I would have used the other paperwork, tested and certified based on what I saw. After all guys, I have an 8th Dan in USJA Jujitsu, because I myself prefer the combative side of Judo, (read that "no gi" "LeBell" Combat Sambo with a Judo Gi on, etc), and its why that rank is so much higher.

In EITHER case, he would have ended up with a legitimate certification, at the level he really is.

Not gonna happen now..... :dink:
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 12:16am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sure Dave is tired of asking, so I will ask again.

Ralph

Please produce the following certificates.

Judo Shodan
    Shotokan Shodan
    BJJ Brown belt with black stripe.

Thank you.