232834 Bullies, 3697 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1871
Page 124 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 4:22pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OR..Ralphie received them via the internet after doing a "distance learning" school, with the "originals" being sent via snail mail.

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 4:26pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe they were the ones he sent Stork!

Oh **** it, I'm not going through his videos again looking for those hanging on the wall.

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

Master Instructor License Physical Fitness for Law Enforcement SCLEST NTC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    http://www.acareerinlawenforcement.com/

CLEST=Security Guard "Academy".

Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement AK Semi Auto Rifle GSPTA licensed in 2009
    GSPTA= ??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:30pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can post these all day.. I have around 80..
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All day long.. LOL.. are they fake?
    hooooooooooooooooooo are they?
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Play that banjo... go for it... da da da da da da da da da ...
    Attached Images  

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    All day long.. LOL.. are they fake?
    hooooooooooooooooooo are they?
    You sure are.... FAKE Judo black belt!!!!

You claim a black belt in Judo, but you do not have one. You are a fake!

You are the turd in the cat box....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally!! Thanks Ralph.

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

GSPTA= Kevin L. Gutierrez aka Oniyama. GUTIERREZ SECURITY AND POLICE TRAINING ACADEMY.

Gutierrez is your buddy from NM that you feature on your site as one of your instructors right? Why bother blocking out his name Ralph?

You guys doing a little mutual back-scratching with dueling certifications over there Ralph??
    Last edited by tgace; 3/03/2010 5:42pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:39pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, help me understand something and I will leave this argument to the other guys here. If the ranks you have outside of the Bujinkan are not up for discussion and they are not important enough to you to tell everyone who you trained with, then why do you post them on your site?

If you will provide me with an answer for this, I will just read and keep my help in other investigations.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 5:39pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,
    I didn't ask you I asked Dsimon if any of the records you sent to him mentioned TCLEOS. Like I said, I would've asked you but you would not have given me a simple yes or no by the way you have been acting on this thread. You made it clear that you want to play games with everyone.

Second, don't tell me to put up or shut up in a private message, that's a chicken **** and childish if you want to say something to me do it out in public. You're door is always open policy is apparently only for people you think you can sucker in to an off the path C.O. Road. It seems to me that it would be quite foolish of me to put myself in that situation, if you truly would like to show me some of your certs that is fine but it will be in a public area. I'm sure someplace like the Lizard Lounge can work since it is in Carrolton. Hell, I will even buy you a beer if you drink and we'll discuss this like adults. If you want to bring a student along that is fine, I'll bring a buddy and we'll still drink. To be honest the reason why I will only meet you only in a public place is how you reacted to treated Mark Tripp. If I was a judo guy I would kill to have a chance to work under him and be ranked by him. He gave you that opportunity and you took it as a threat and started playing shoop games as if you were on /b/.

Either accept a public meeting that will be fleshed out here in the forums in public or don't. I don't fucking care either way but it will be done here ITT. I don't care about your buj certs because I don't question you on that, I believe those are legit the problems you had with them or out in the open. I would like to be to see and take a pictures of any judo, bjj certs you may have and any TCLEOS or weapon training certs you may have.