221253 Bullies, 3952 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1867
Page 123 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 1:09pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Minor detail here:

Having a 'certificate of completion' from a state or federal entity for a particular course, even if it is an 'instructor' course, does not always automatically make one 'certified' or 'licensed' by that entity as an instructor for that subject. It merely means that a course of study has been completed.

For example, someone could possess a certificate of completion for a state POST Firearms instructor course but that does not mean that the state has certified him or her as a POST firearms instructor. It merely means that he or she has completed the course.

The POST firearms instructor certification or 'license' if you will, is a separate document awarded after additional conditions are met, such as filling out a separate application for certification that may include providing proof that you are a peace officer with current powers of arrest, getting signed off/evaluated as successfully teaching a certain amount of classes, etc.

I am not certain about California POST, but at least this is how it works in my state.

What I see here is a certificate of completion. If it is a license of some sort, I am mildly surprised that the only signatures at the bottom appear to be from instructors and not the POST director or his/her representative.

kb
    Last edited by kotbegemot; 3/03/2010 1:32pm at . Reason: comma splice

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 1:10pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Likewise and to help prove a point here's one I knocked up in 5 minutes, literally, with very basic photoshop.

Guess which is the real one...

The real one doesnt say 'COPY' across it, my god you must think I'm dumb to get caught out by that! Tsk!

Oh, and FWIW, my fake cert was going to read very similarly.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 1:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No idea of how this will display; checked Severe's certs for the usual asynchronities and blurs that appear from scanning a real sheet of paper;
    found only a few, and those might be well part of the graphical design of the cert template.

HOWEVER, the most important thing is that both document are perfectly symmetric on their corners. Try doing that with a normal scanner; almost impossible.

The second cert looks more real than the first one, under these circumstances.
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 3/03/2010 1:21pm at .

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 1:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    However, from my very superficial treatment of the doc with MS PAINT, it looks just as if the "g" in "Training" was written OVER the "COPY" text, and not under it...:evil4::laughing1

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 3:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I though I was spared of his PMs but nooooooooo, he had to do it.

We all know you are scared shitless of Mark Tripp.

LOL.. doors always open..
    When Mr. Tripp offered to test your Judo skills in a controlled enviroment you started threatening him with lawsuits and physical harm. What exactly does "my doors are open" mean to you, ****?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 3:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Ralph Severe and that crazy Mountainous guy related? It's scary to see two of them running around in this world.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 3:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just keep showing everyone your skills in photoshop...

...they are far better than your fighting skills.

I guess if you can't fight you have to make silly pictures and wait for your next fudge packing meeting.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 3:53pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    uh, mr tripp and tgace:

is it ok that I posted your certificates like that? I mean yoj's image post is not seen if I'm not logged in but mine is publicly seen. I mean if someone comes and copies the things, I don't want that to happen. can someone edit my post or is it ok to leave it like that?
    Not a problem with me man.

PS-I received a PM from Ralph titled "weak"...I didn't bother reading it, but I guess Im in the club now.

PPS- I think Ralphie blacked out those certs because the names on them would be recognizable to some of us.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Feel free to drag it out. You are destroying your reputation with your every demented post.

You don't have to answer, but you have to realize that in the beginning of this thread almost everybody was nice to you. Asking for somebodies credentials is common practice everywhere. Just look how easily Mark Tripp handled it. You should do the same.
    Keep in mind it is easy to handle if you are not a fake, a phony or a wanna be. All you have to do is take your legitimate papers and post them.

Poor Ralphie keeps shooting his eye out, and the only thing he has made plain is his anal fixation which must have come from one of those overnight camp outs in the woods...
    :owneddanc
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 4:14pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they were produced from internet samples then it's because the sigs were already there, and he didnt want to risk make the fake too obvious by pasting his over the top, so he blacked out most and left a few strokes off the edges to show it was a sig, like the seal that was edited, I expect the original had some details that made it an obvious fail.

Or to put it another way, these aren't like Neils certs that were mortonified, these are internet samplers.

If any of you do some Nigerian Scambaiting you'll see a lot of them.