225028 Bullies, 3854 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1871
Page 121 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 6:33am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now let us compare:

mark tripp's :

here's tgace's:

now, ralph severe's:

I just wanna ask: does a copy of the original certificate have a blatant COPY spread on it?

and more important: why the blackouts? something to hide?

and a favor from fellows here: can someone trace the last certificate (ralph's)? it says "state of california law enforcement standards and training" dated 6th of july 2008. and signed by 'PO.S.T. ------- trainer"(I cannot read the words).

and can someone also find a link between those two certificates? two MASTER instructor certifications and only 6 days apart(one is 1st of july, other is 6th of july)?

thank you
    Last edited by baby_cart; 3/03/2010 6:52am at . Reason: clarified the word MASTER

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 6:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    IIRC, it was stated that "he is a purple belt as I remember". I'll try to find the exact post.
    ok, here is the quotes, they're from kintanon:

Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Having not received a return email from Mr. Mohler I contacted the school and spoke with a Stephen Hall who stated that he was one of Mr. Mohler's blackbelts. I asked him about Ralph Severe and he stated that he "Remember a Ralph Severe training with them years ago and that guy was a monster" he remembered Ralph as a purple belt, but stated that he couldn't remember for sure. He took a message for me and said that he would pass it on to Mr. Mohler.

My impression of Mr. Hall was that he was barely repressing laughter while speaking to me. I have nothing concrete to go on with this, but I feel that Mr. Severe may have effectively poisoned this source of verification.

However I don't believe that Mr. Hall was lying. I only believe that his statement about Mr. Severe being "a monster" might have been hyperbole meant to mess with the people inquiring about him due to Mr. Severe's previous contact with them regarding our verification attempts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Ok, cease your shenanigans people! The adults are back in the room.

Spoke with Mr. Mohler and with Carlos Machado whom Mr. Severe also trained with. Neither of them remember the exact rank that Mr. Severe had when he stopped training with them, however I did get independent confirmation that he was at least a Purple belt at some point during his training at both schools.

Both Mr. Machado and Mr. Mohler remarked on how stupidly gigantic Mr. Severe is as well. Apparently he's a big guy...

With this in mind I think it is entirely possible that his Brown Belt is a legitimate rank. Either that or his rank inflation has been done very cleverly since neither of those schools kept track of student ranks before Black Belt very well in the early 2000s.

Of course, this entire matter could have been handled in about 4 posts if Mr. Severe had bothered to post a copy of the certificates he would have received from either instructor.

Conclusion: Mr. Severe is at least a purple belt under Mr. Mohler and Carlos Machado.

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 6:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Who is this I found on the web?
    Obviously fake, like everything else in your life. We all know you are scared shitless of Mark Tripp. We also know that any physical contact with him would end with you being thrown on your head. Got any shoops of that you stupid ****?

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 7:54am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanna ask: does a copy of the original certificate have a blatant COPY spread on it?

and more important: why the blackouts? something to hide?

and a favor from fellows here: can someone trace the last certificate (ralph's)? it says "state of california law enforcement standards and training" dated 6th of july 2008. and signed by 'PO.S.T. ------- trainer"(I cannot read the words).

and can someone also find a link between those two certificates? two MASTER instructor certifications and only 6 days apart(one is 1st of july, other is 6th of july)?

thank you
    My best guess? The first one has blacked out any hint that this was a security guard training cert. from some (probably private) organization that issues "Guard Cards" in CA.

There is nothing wrong with working security, but when you want to pass yourself off as "Law Enforcement" trained and imply that you have all sorts of "Law Enforcement" certifications it wont do to have "SECURITY" plastered all over your certs. At least in an insecure ego-driven person it wont.

No "proof" that this is the case but the circumstantial stuff found so far all seems to point to it. Also note the careful wording in the "sock puppet" post.

The facts about his training with Law Enforcement Academies is this, he has trained and has been licensed by three different Law Enforcement Academies in three states, Texas, New Mexico and California.

Note...

"he has trained and has been licensed by three different Law Enforcement Academies in three states"

Not "he has served as a police officer in three states" or "he attended POLICE ACADEMIES in three different states". He has "guard card" training in three states is what it probably boils down to. Easy enough to get as you usually just have to "pay to play" to get them after you clear a basic background check. This is all part of the little semantic "war of words" Ralph believes he is waging with "Ninja Strategy". "I never said...."

Here are a few outfits/Academies that provide this sort of training in CA alone:

http://www.caguardtrainingcenter.com/
    http://www.topsecurityagency.com/tsaguardcard.htm
    http://www.firearms-training.info/securityguard.html

It's classic Bullshido...the "tweaking" or overstating of something to give the impression of being something else. I would have more respect for a person who was outright truthful with stuff like this. It's still training and they ARE certifications. It's the trying to pass the stuff off as "high speed operator" training to make yourself look better (or feel better about yourself more likely) that has the stink of Bullshido IMO.
    Last edited by tgace; 3/03/2010 7:58am at .

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 8:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now, ralph severe's:

Photoshop monkeys? -What do you say?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 8:19am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh they've been edited.

The word copy is superimposed over the top of the original text

The blacking out has been done using an image editor.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 8:28am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF needed hiding in the seal?
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 8:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    WTF needed hiding in the seal?
    WTF?! the seals are edited too? I didn't notice that!

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 8:49am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've requested verification of the two certificates through an on-line LEO source, I'll reveal the results of that verification when it comes back to me.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2010 9:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    uh, mr tripp and tgace:

is it ok that I posted your certificates like that? I mean yoj's image post is not seen if I'm not logged in but mine is publicly seen. I mean if someone comes and copies the things, I don't want that to happen. can someone edit my post or is it ok to leave it like that?