Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 3:58pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMF,
    If I were asked by what you refer to, “paying customer” how much something is or etc on the subject of money I would not allow them to become a student. I do not care if you come and enroll in a class or seminar. You are more than welcome to do so either way. I don’t need you training with me to keep going on my journey.
    If you were coming to a clinic, seminar then you would have to ask the seminar host about their fees.
    If you are interested in the military training I have done or do with military personnel then by all means ask. But I will not give names or places in which I have trained or trained others but I will of course willing tell you about the training. Military, law enforcement, security training is more or less NOT a big deal as most martial artist like for others to believe. They use it as a means of ‘feeling ’important or pushing their agenda. I do the same. Most military, law enforcement, security personnel are poorly trained and at times trained in the incorrect areas of skill sets that are useless to their profession.

Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jim_jude,
    No big deal.
    Thank you..
    I enjoyed the banter and it was in fun and I would say 75% of the things I said was to unbalance the Bujinkan guys who felt they had a need to police my life or my training journey.
    They didn't and really who cares?
    I enjoyed the Bujinkan at a distance and enjoy the traditional Japanese systems to this day in which I still research, develop and train in whole hearted and seriously.
    Hatsumi sensei is a wonderful human being but his organization is a piss poor example of warriorship. It is ruled by little pointless bugs called megadan who as a whole can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
    Yes, the web site where you find information on me is pretty complete as well as PC in nature. So it doesn't harm the sheepople.
    All of this forum BS is pretty silly and pointless and the people here cannot even ask a intelligent Q regarding what they have posted over the years regarding me. So.. LOL.
    All they wish to do is debate rank and names.. LOL..
    So.. where are all the paper dragons hiding, come out to play?
    Thanks,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    marcusdbrutus, To your surprise their are those who train and enjoy working on skills other than talking trash on a forum. License is just that.. nothing more.. you can either take it for what it is or joke about them. I don't care.. just sort this out soon.. ok.
    Thnak you,
    Ralph

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Nefron,
    You are correct, I have no need for any recognition from you or anyone else. Thanks for asking.
    Yes, you are correct, I could care less about naming people that have ranked me in any skill related subject. Doesn’t matter.
    If a guy claims to be a doctor and wants to treat patients, wouldn't the potential patients have right to know about the "doctors" qualifications. In every field of work qualifications matter, and your employer and clients have the right to know about it. Why do you think it is different for you?

You can claim to be whoever you want to be, but in the end its the other peoples opinion of you that matters. Right now you remind me of a kid that put his hands on his ears and yell lalallalalalalaalala.

The information on my site can be viewed as entertainment or information regarding another person’s opinion which they have gained through their experiences and expressions. So enjoy the site.
    If you find it silly that’s ok by me.
    My grandfathers opinion on my programming skills doesn't hold the weight of my professors opinion, right? Right now, we don't know how much does that opinion weight, and from your behavior we can conclude it doesn't weight much. If it does you would be happy to provide the names.

The question of the nau:

Watching your kicking video, I noticed you are using a very peculiar style.
    Here is the video of another master kicking the bag.

YouTube- Peter Aerts - Kicks on the bag

Can you tell us about the pros and cons of your kicking style compared to this?
    Last edited by Nefron; 1/27/2010 4:21pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanted to pass on this clip,
    YouTube- youtube clip #83 Ralph Severe DMTTofD what is ninjutsu to Ralph Severe
    This is what my opinions are about ninjutsu.
    I feel after reading so much of this mess written here on this forum about ninjutsu this and that.. few have a clue.. so enjoy this or trash it..

Thank you,
    Ralph

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:33pm

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    marcusdbrutus, To your surprise their are those who train and enjoy working on skills other than talking trash on a forum. License is just that.. nothing more.. you can either take it for what it is or joke about them. I don't care.. just sort this out soon.. ok.
    Thnak you,
    Ralph
    Hey now, I was just curious about if what you posted earlier had any verification. Particularily the college degrees. The only trash I talked was to the ass-hat who immaturely (and poorly) insulted you. No foul.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you think it is different for you?
    I have no dualistic views on your Q. I just don’t care to banter about ranking.
    My grandfathers opinion on my programming skills doesn't hold the weight of my professors opinion, right?
    I have no idea.
    I would say it depends on the subject of the Q and who the two human beings were in Q.
    Bag kicking,
    This man is also 10 years younger than I am today.. and I wonder how old he was at the filming of this clip?
    His sporting record stands for it self. Wonderful record.
    I would not consider this human being to be a master just because he is kicking a bag. 1,000’s and 1,000’s of people kick bags everyday so.. doesn’t mean much.
    He seems to have a good kick, but bags don’t really hit back, no change in timing, tempo, rhythm, stop hits, time hits, etc.... It does appear to be a awesome training path to fitness and health as well as value in self perfection.
    In my youth around or before 2002.. I had no issue with kicking as well and in my opinion better if not a great deal faster. So what is the point?
    There is no ‘style’ to these kicks other than he hits what he is kicking at with his leg so I don’t have an opinion at 49 years of age looking at a young man kicking a bag. There is no point to your Q.
    Just because you viewed a clip of me doing some aerobic training doesn’t mean much in the scheme of things. You are viewing a second of something which has no value to the whole other than the second of 'time' in a on-going life.

Thank you,
    Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 1/27/2010 4:37pm at .

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 5:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I do not call anyone a master if they are not passed on a title by a legit master of a legit system.
    So now you must be certified by a legit master? Credentials matter?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 5:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This link will explain what it is I train in or teach.
    YouTube- youtube clip #305 Ralph Severe DMTTofD 3-2009
    Enjoy it or trash it.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 5:07pm

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMF,
    If I were asked by what you refer to, “paying customer” how much something is or etc on the subject of money I would not allow them to become a student. I do not care if you come and enroll in a class or seminar. You are more than welcome to do so either way. I don’t need you training with me to keep going on my journey.
    If you were coming to a clinic, seminar then you would have to ask the seminar host about their fees.
    If you are interested in the military training I have done or do with military personnel then by all means ask. But I will not give names or places in which I have trained or trained others but I will of course willing tell you about the training. Military, law enforcement, security training is more or less NOT a big deal as most martial artist like for others to believe. They use it as a means of ‘feeling ’important or pushing their agenda. I do the same. Most military, law enforcement, security personnel are poorly trained and at times trained in the incorrect areas of skill sets that are useless to their profession.

Thank you,
    Ralph
    So if I am understanding you right then, if as a potential student I were to ask you how much it costs to take lessons from you and/or enroll in monthly classes and inquire about the monthly fees, then by asking about the costs you would not accept me as a student?

I am not asking names or locations folks you have trained or where you have trained them. I am asking which spoecific units and what branch they were.

For example:

I trained a squad sized element from the 121st combat engineer battalion,
    29th infantry US ARMY for 2 weeks in 19**/ 20***