224522 Bullies, 3618 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1871
Page 114 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 2:43pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph You yourself have claimed publicly that you hold a brown belt with a black stripe in Brazilian jujitsu, the instructors you claim to got this instruction from (and the grade) only remember you as a purple belt. So which is it then ?PURPLE or BROWN....... Don't bother answering because we already have the answer from your teacher. Unless you'd like to call your BJJ teacher a liar ?

Cat Box Groupie.. get it straight. I said Brazilian jujutsu not Brazilian jujitsu. Yes, I said brown belt by Mr Allen Mohler not Mr C.M. Mr C.M. never ranked me. He couldn't remember a red, yellow or green belt because he never ranked me. After someone called and spoke to Mr Mohler he didn't wish to get involved with Cat Box Groupies, He said he would get back to the Groupie later. Did he? Who knows. Then someone spoke to a guy who was a senior student of Mr Mohler not Mr Mohler about my ranking and he said I wore a purple belt. Not true. As I said I never wore a kekiogi to training so there wouldn't be a belt. Get it?
    "Don't bother answering because we already have the answer from your teacher".
    This is a lie if you are referring to Mr C.M.or the senior black belt at Mr Mohler's. Not that is not enough, I wasn't a paying student and really not on any student list that Mr C.M. or Mr Mohler's. I was a guest student/instructor. So they most likely wouldn't have me on any pay books or contract or have any record of me other than their experience having me there or memory.
    Get it right and stop talking trash, make a clip of your expert opinion.
    OK.
    So.. let's be really honest here.. who cares about my ranking in any system.... ?
    Will it help you become more than a subject of a Queen?

Cat Box Groupie..

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 3:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Ralph... I know I am on ignore now. But this is interesting:

<<<Cat Box Groupie.. get it straight. I said Brazilian jujutsu not Brazilian jujitsu.>>>

Yes Ralph, most traditional people (Tanamura Sensei most noted) contend Jujutsu not Jujitsu is the correct "romakanji" spelling of the term. Same is true about using "Jiu" rather than the correct "Ju" as well. So that is a good point you are trying to make...

...problem is, we are talking about BJJ/GJJ not traditional bujutsu/budo. NO BJJ/GJJ person spells it that way, and I mean NONE. Almost all spell it "Jiujitsu," the other all spell it "jujitsu."

So, if you were trained in "Brazilian Jujutsu" rather than "Brazilian Jujitsu/Jiujitsu," then once again, there is a problem with your story.

When you are in a hole Ralph, QUIT DIGGING....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 3:09pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I said Brazilian jujutsu not Brazilian jujitsu.

Mr C.M . . . . Mr Mohler . . . wouldn't have me on any pay books or contract or have any record of me
    So . . . in your own words, you have no recognizable/verifiable BJJ rank from anyone with whom you have trained. That being the case, why do you list a Jujutsu blackbelt on your website?

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 3:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI: I suspected the BJJ rank was bull **** as well, and was sure when Ralph ran like a little bitch from a randori session with me. NO legit BJJ/GJJ ranked person would do that.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 3:21pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Folks that rely on the differences in romanisation system to convey meaning are generally missing the point entirely, or trying belabor some point that no one else cares about or believes matters. The BJJ guys et al do so for historical reasons, but at the end of the day, it's _always_ spelt the same in nihongo.

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 3:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Folks that rely on the differences in romanisation system to convey meaning are generally missing the point entirely, or trying belabor some point that no one else cares about or believes matters. The BJJ guys et al do so for historical reasons, but at the end of the day, it's _always_ spelt the same in nihongo.
    Ah, but you may have missed my point. It is the ninja guys (such as tanamura sensei) that make a big deal out of it, which is why Ralph is. No BJJ/GJJ person does, nor do they spell it that way.

Ralph making a big deal out of it proves his training in BJJ is suspect as well.
    :ninja2:

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 3:46pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Ah, but you may have missed my point. It is the ninja guys (such as tanamura sensei) that make a big deal out of it, which is why Ralph is. No BJJ/GJJ person does, nor do they spell it that way.

Ralph making a big deal out of it proves his training in BJJ is suspect as well.
    :ninja2:

Tanemura does? HAH! That's funny, it's no wonder the japanese don't take the ninjers too seriously either.

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 4:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey,
    Just for the record,
    All posters place their true name, age, where they live, who they train with.. after please place a photo license of your ranking in any system you claim to have rank in too.
    Those who have "Instructor" tags, black belt tags, and the like have already done so.

Mtripp already did this in detail, for example:

Odd claim against Mark Tripp's credentials, his response. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Ante up or shut up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 4:37pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey,
    Just for the record,
    All posters place their true name, age, where they live, who they train with.. after please place a photo license of your ranking in any system you claim to have rank in too.
    If you don't you are a fake and this is proof you are a fake.
    So..
    Same goes with me,
    Everyone who has posted here do this and I will do the same.. in return in good faith.
    If not..
    Well I can say only this..
    You are fakes and your claims are fake.
    Thanks.. Cat Box Groupies..

Oh and Dave and place his expert opinion on youtube for me to look at and see if he is an expert at his claims..
    Other than that.. you can't ask me for fart if you are not willing to do the same..
    Get it?

In the rear it goes.. let's light it up too !!!!

Cat Box..
    So it is perfectly O.k. that you train people without proof of ranking or license but it is not ok that i POST ON A FORUM! without proof or ranking?

Troll logic FTW!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 4:39pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dave you said this right?
    Where is the proof and your response over your false and BS statements made in this post?

Ralph You yourself have claimed publicly that you hold a brown belt with a black stripe in Brazilian jujitsu, the instructors you claim to got this instruction from (and the grade) only remember you as a purple belt. So which is it then ?PURPLE or BROWN....... Don't bother answering because we already have the answer from your teacher. Unless you'd like to call your BJJ teacher a liar ?

Cat Box Groupie..
    You lie Dave..