218357 Bullies, 4177 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1860
Page 113 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:06pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The facts about his training with Law Enforcement Academies is this, he has trained and has been licensed by three different Law Enforcement Academies in three states, Texas, New Mexico and California. This is a fact and not hear say.

    It seems that the certs I have would confirm this "fact" spoken by this individual.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  2. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,125

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:08pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... Cool, how about his JUDO, SHOTOKAN and BJJ Rank please.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  3. nifoc is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    527

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:23pm


     Style: FMA, MT & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    The facts about his training with Law Enforcement Academies is this, he has trained and has been licensed by three different Law Enforcement Academies in three states, Texas, New Mexico and California. This is a fact and not hear say.

    It seems that the certs I have would confirm this "fact" spoken by this individual.
    Licensed in what exactly?
  4. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Warrior name.

    FOR ****'S SAKE

    I've never heard of anything so fucking ridiculous in my entire life.

    Ralph's a fucking moron and his Academy is obviously filled with moronic fucking lemmings.

    Honestly, warrior names, that has to be the fucking lamest thing I've ever come across.
    To be fair have a nickname in a MA isn't uncommon. Brazil is well know for giving out names. In Capoeira (yeah I know) you get your apelido (nickname) at the batizado and in BJJ pple get names based on various things. Hell how many MMA fighters are referred to more by their nickname than by their real name. Yes I know its not as creepy as a warrior name in a ninjer school just saying its not the worst thing that can come out of it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  5. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    I think Asia/Gezere is also back. can we have his take on this?
    On Ralph's behavior here? Its on par with any other board.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  6. robertk is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 2:01pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for the long post. I tried not to miss anybody...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    But, given you're still (directly or indirectly) associated with Severe, why not avail us with your opinion of the man and his behavior.
    I trained with him because I believed him to be an extremely good martial artist. I still do, and I base that on having trained with him in person -- he is not at all what you would expect from a person of his size. Earlier comments about him sparring or grappling half an hour at a stretch are accurate, and he is usually not even breathing hard by the end of it. I've seen him play with his opponents like a cat would play with a ball of yarn (and that includes both his own black belts, as well as students and teachers from other schools).

    As for his behavior here, I don't think he's presenting himself very well, but that's his choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendClog View Post
    Robertk,
    You are Robert kesterson aren't you?, http://www.robertk.com/ninjutsu.
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendClog View Post
    How can you not know 'anything definitive about his ranks or certifications outside the Bujinkan, so can't address that.', you are listed as an Senior student in his 'Art of Combat system', and separately as an instructor in ninjutsu.
    Because the only rank certificates I've seen and payed attention to were from the Bujinkan. If he had the others on display, I don't remember them. I wouldn't have taken much note of them if he did, as I was not interested in them. I could say that I was told he had some other ranks, but I can't prove any of it to the standards expected here, so what's the point?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendClog View Post
    Did you let him teach you something which has no Bujinkan connection without asking how he possessed the authority to teach such things?. Or is his 'Arse of Combat' system affiliated with Hatsumi in some way?.
    Art of Combat is his own system, founded by him, based on principles from ninjutsu and various other arts. Since it was a combination art of his own design, I didn't care about certification in those other arts individually. He never presented them as separate arts -- we never had a session of "today we learn Kali" or "tomorrow we practice Judo", it was all just AOC.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendClog View Post
    How do you feel about his supposedly assaulting a person in a disgusting manner as alleged by your compatriot 'Yamaronin'?. Is it true?,
    This thread is the first time I have heard of such a thing. It doesn't sound like something he would do, and I don't believe it. I do believe he would defend himself and restrain or submit someone who challenged him, but I have not seen or heard of the humiliation mentioned. I would not support such behaviour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Indeed, Robert are you not the webmaster for Ralph's own website ?
    Yes, to a point. I did the original layout and programming behind it. But I didn't write all the text, if that's what you mean. (And yes, I know the website is in serious need of a makeover.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Robert, would you mind quantifying the following highlighted statement please :

    "Shihan Ralph Severe “Kamiyama”, one of the world’s most gifted martial artists. "

    Taken from your own website: My question is :

    In who's opinion, yours ?
    Of course -- whose else would it be? Granted, I've not seen every martial artist in the world, so my opinion is limited to my exposure, but that's no different from anything else. It's like if I had a slice of apple pie and declared that it was some of the best apple pie in the world. There might well be better pie out there, but I hadn't tasted it yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    Did I fart or is that Robert K crapping his pants.
    Nope ... must be you.

    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    grow some nuts and stop trying to play both sides. Are you afraid that since your instructor is a fraud and liar, that your skills and school might be investigated?
    Both sides of what? I already said I don't know enough to validate his ranks. I'm not here to insult him. As for my ranks, there's not much to investigate -- the only ranks I have came from him. The ranks that I have and care about are in Ninjutsu and AOC, both of which he has authority to teach.
  7. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 2:03pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he was supposedly ranked a bjj purple belt, not brown belt as he claimed. that is what mr carlos machado supposedly said.

    mmmmm you lie, I only train with him for 7 months. So I got a purple belt in 7 months? LOL.. I trained with Mr Mohler for 6 and half year after that.
    Get it right if you try to shame someone.
    The guy who the poster claimed to talk to was mistaken.
    I already told you this.
    Are you guys just so lost you can't keep what you say correct and in some manner of logic?
    You ask for me to respond and when I do give you facts to your BS Cat Box statements you just don't even get the point.. LOL..
    What a complete joke of a forum..
  8. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,460

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 2:08pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    he was supposedly ranked a bjj purple belt, not brown belt as he claimed. that is what mr carlos machado supposedly said.
    Whom are you quoting? Please learn to use the most basic forum functions. Unless you're trying to be ambigous. My guess is, you are.

    mmmmm you lie, I only train with him for 7 months. So I got a purple belt in 7 months? LOL.. I trained with Mr Mohler for 6 and half year after that.
    Get it right if you try to shame someone.
    Again, you made sure this was vague and ambiguous. If this info is moot, you only have yourself to blame.

    The guy who the poster claimed to talk to was mistaken.
    I already told you this.
    Are you guys just so lost you can't keep what you say correct and in some manner of logic?
    Your trolling certainly isn't helping the matter, is it?

    You ask for me to respond and when I do give you facts to your BS Cat Box statements you just don't even get the point.. LOL..
    What a complete joke of a forum..
    Your responses amount to trolling, vaguery, and childish behavior. If you have nothing else to add, perhaps it would be best to stop posting. It doesn't seem to be leading to anything constructive.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  9. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,125

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 2:29pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph

    You yourself have claimed publicly that you hold a brown belt with a black stripe in Brazilian jujitsu, the instructors you claim to have got this instruction from (and the grade) only remember you as a purple belt.

    So which is it then ?

    PURPLE or BROWN...

    .... Don't bother answering because we already have the answer from your teacher(s). Unless you'd like to call your BJJ teacher a liar ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    What a complete joke of a forum..
    Why do you keep coming back then?

    The joke is on you Ralph.

    Remember 43 days of recruit training in the US Marines.

    There's not much more needs to be said about you as a failure.. is there.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/02/2010 2:32pm at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  10. Larus marinus is offline
    Larus marinus's Avatar

    Banzai Buddy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,083

    Posted On:
    3/02/2010 2:36pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    he was supposedly ranked a bjj purple belt, not brown belt as he claimed. that is what mr carlos machado supposedly said.

    mmmmm you lie, I only train with him for 7 months. So I got a purple belt in 7 months? LOL.. I trained with Mr Mohler for 6 and half year after that.
    Get it right if you try to shame someone.
    The guy who the poster claimed to talk to was mistaken.
    I already told you this.
    Are you guys just so lost you can't keep what you say correct and in some manner of logic?
    You ask for me to respond and when I do give you facts to your BS Cat Box statements you just don't even get the point.. LOL..
    What a complete joke of a forum..
    Just to clear this up here and now, Ralph - because I'm sure that you don't want rumours of this nature floating around the internet.

    What do you have to say in response to the accusations made by YamaRonin here:
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

    1. That a student in your school (YamaRonin himself) was restrained by several people and then forcibly tattooed as a form of 'branding'?
    2. That you brutalized and humiliated a man, including the inserting of a cigar up his backside for being a 'smartass'?


    I realize that people can sign up here and say just about anything (and they frequently do - until they get banned), including throwing all sorts of wild and fictional accusations about in MABS investigations - but this YamaRonin person claims that you gave him your permission to post here and does go into considerable detail. Do you know him?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.