228140 Bullies, 4839 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1871
Page 112 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 11:03am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YamaRonin View Post
    For the record,
    Nope there's nothing which you state which is either on or off the record, unless as I stipulated earlier you provide the requested information.
    I have some facts I would like to share about Ralph.
    No.. You don't, you have an opinion based on what you claim to have experienced, if you want to be taken seriously provide the information I requested earlier.

Ralph did serve briefly in the US Marines but due to his contacts with the government was honorable discharged because he has a spinal abnormally.
    Really? Let's see then.

We already know about his impressively short career in the US Marines however; how did you come by the information :

1, That Severe was in the Marines at all ?
    2, The particulars of his discharge ?

Let me hazard a guess, Ralph or one or more of his students told you that.

Let me also hazard a guess that you've never served in the Military, if you had you'd know that it doesn't take "contacts within the government" to get an honourable discharge. If the causes of Severe's discharge were medically based, he'd have been discharged, period, end of story, no contacts needed.

To assert that Severe had an "contacts" within the government which had anything to do with his discharge is ridiculous to say the least.
    Donít be fooled by his round jolly ninja boyish games.
    Ironic coming from someone who actually trained with the moronic fuckwit himself.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 11:09am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by robertk View Post
    The warrior name isn't something Ralph made up. It's traditional in the Bujinkan back to at least Takamatsu, I don't know beyond that
    Did I suggest he made that up ? No.
    That's a pretty broad brush, and you're getting some paint on me. I am neither moronic nor a lemming, thanks.
    Are you still a member of his academy ? If not that you don't fall into the category I presented.

Thus far I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that what Severe has claimed (specifically his military connections/instructional material/courses etc) is worth more than flushing down the toilet. And I speak as a qualified and experienced combat infantry soldier/marksman and instructor.

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 11:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Did I suggest he made that up ? No.
    I thought it was implied from the wording of your post.

Are you still a member of his academy ? If not that you don't fall into the category I presented.
    Yes and no. I still train, and it's under Ralph's system, but I no longer live in Dallas and don't train at the Academy.

Thus far I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that what Severe has claimed (specifically his military connections/instructional material/courses etc) is worth more than flushing down the toilet. And I speak as a qualified and experienced combat infantry soldier/marksman and instructor.
    I don't know anything definitive about his ranks or certifications outside the Bujinkan, so can't address that.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 11:28am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know anything definitive about his ranks or certifications outside the Bujinkan, so can't address that.
    Nor do I ask you too because I already know what I need to draw a professional opinion on what I've seen released into the public domain and read from Ralph Severe himself.

But, given you're still (directly or indirectly) associated with Severe, why not avail us with your opinion of the man and his behaviour.

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 12:29pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Robertk,

Do you care to share your opinion of Ralph Severe's behaviour with us ?

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 12:36pm

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Asia/Gezere is also back. can we have his take on this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 12:38pm

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Robertk,
    You are Robert kesterson aren't you?, http://www.robertk.com/ninjutsu.

How can you not know 'anything definitive about his ranks or certifications outside the Bujinkan, so can't address that.', you are listed as an Senior student in his 'Art of Combat system', and separately as an instructor in ninjutsu. Did you let him teach you something which has no Bujinkan connection without asking how he possessed the authority to teach such things?. Or is his 'Arse of Combat' system affiliated with Hatsumi in some way?.

How do you feel about his supposedly assaulting a person in a disgusting manner as alleged by your compatriot 'Yamaronin'?. Is it true?, or is 'Yamaronin' a sockpuppet come to muddy the waters further, and send us off down false lines of investigation so that Ralphie can play yet more little games, (he is stupid enough to believe he can fool everyone), and crow out more insane drivel.
    If you are as close to Ralph as both his website and your own suggest you are, then for gods sake get him to get some professional psychiatric help.
    Last edited by ReverendClog; 3/02/2010 12:41pm at . Reason: Idiocy,

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 12:44pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indeed, Robert are you not the webmaster for Ralph's own website ?

www.artofcombat.com

Web site design and programming by Robert Kesterson

Robert, would you mind quantifying the following highlighted statement please :

Taken from your own website:
    ..//.. He [Robert Kesterson] eventually found it in Dallas, Texas, in training with Shihan Ralph Severe “Kamiyama”, one of the world’s most gifted martial artists. Under the guidance of Shihan Severe, Robert’s eyes were opened to an entirely new perspective on the martial arts.
    My question is :

In who's opinion, yours ?
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/02/2010 12:49pm at .

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 12:58pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did I fart or is that Robert K crapping his pants.

Robert, if you are proud enough of having trained with Ralph to be listed on his site and for having him listed on yours, then grow some nuts and stop trying to play both sides. Are you afraid that since your instructor is a fraud and liar, that your skills and school might be investigated?

And maybe we should be getting at the truth by asking his students what Ralphie claims. Or even Hatsumi. If Ralphiewas such a big stud in the Booj, surely they can remember what he claimed to have been trained in prior to his training with the Booj. Or am I the only one that keeps records of each students previous training?
    Last edited by searcher66071; 3/02/2010 1:01pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 1:02pm

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    Did I fart or is that Robert K crapping his pants.

Robert, if you are proud enough of having trained with Ralph to be listed on his site and for having him listed on yours, then grow some nuts and stop trying to play both sides. Are you afraid that since your instructor is a fraud and liar, that your skills and school might be investigated?

And maybe we should be getting at the truth by asking his students what Ralphie claims. Or even Hatsumi. If Ralphiewas such a big stud in the Booj, surely they can remember what he claimed to have been trained in prior to his training with the Booj. Or am I the only one that keeps records of each students previous training?
    hell, he posted that a month ago, why imply this ONLY now?

Greetings. This is my first post here. I'll get right to the point.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rafael
    This is a dojo page related to Meatball:

http://www.artofnin.com/

A completely normal ninjutsu school... If it was not for its instructor claiming to be more than he is.

Artofnin.com is my page, and it sounds like you are saying that I am claiming to be more than I am. I am not. Any claim I have made on my website is true to the best of my knowledge. If you think I'm claiming something I shouldn't, then please be more specific.