228233 Bullies, 4313 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1871
Page 111 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 7:10am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    Apart from the comments he sent someone privately, with the clear intent of threatening or insulting him, is there any proof that he is a racist..//..
    How many times does a person have to aggressively repeat the word NIG*ER for you to even contemplate them as being a racist ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Stork via YouTube
    sorry nig*er. your comment is already yanked down off that vid old by boy. see gotcha. and i know you dont think what you said. you try to get under my skin. but instead i call you a nig*er and now i got to go snowboarding in the sunshine yo. watching the sunset from mt peaks. look nig*er. my shittiest day i ever have here on mt hood is better than the best day of your life. i win nig*er. GOTCHA. SEE YOU ARE A WHITE MAN BEING A nig*er. PATHETIC. HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT. I WOULD PISS DOWN YOUR THROAT YO
    My highlight and I've countered this site's censorship of the term so it becomes more apparent how often in just one example of his reply to comments on his videos.

Need I present more to make my point ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 7:26am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do all Dallas ninjas fail at writing comprehension ?

And "For the record" you haven't stated ANYTHING we weren't already aware of.

Now, if you wish to make authoritative statements and claim they are fact you need to do two things:

1. Present your REAL name
    2. Provide this site's legal team with a written testimony of your statement.

Then you'll be taken seriously
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/02/2010 7:35am at .

~Ella Wheeler

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 7:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Do all Dallas ninjas fail at writing comprehension ?
    Take a look at Rich Guerra's old thread.

- If you do t3h r34l d34dl1 for too long, you can haz t3h r34l d1sl3x1.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 3/02/2010 8:07am at .

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 7:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How many times does a person have to aggressively repeat the word NIG*ER for you to even contemplate them as being a racist ?My highlight and I've countered this site's censorship of the term so it becomes more apparent how often in just one example of his reply to comments on his videos.

Need I present more to make my point ?
    As sad as it is, this doesn't look any worse to me than a regular thread at 4chan.

But you're right, that's pretty much as racist as one can get.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 8:01am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <<<His ranking that was lower such as the infamous sport judo is in his past and means little to nothing due to the fact he has been ranked higher in his later years. >>>

BULL ****!!!! I say there was ZERO legit ranking in "Sport Judo." This is a LIE and as such means everything!

Tell me where he competed? What shiai did he go to?

THEN, tell me which group USJA, USJI, OR USJF did he belong to, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BELONG TO ONE OF THEM TO FIGHT IN A SHIAI!!!!

Of course you will not be able to provide that information, because then we would be able to check and see what rank they say Ralph holds.

So, this claim is false, to keep claiming it is a LIE, and to say it doesn't matter is to ignore the entire point here. To wit, what is true, and what is false.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 8:03am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <<<I know him and have known him for many years, about 20 years now and I was branded by him into his cult while visiting Dallas many years ago, yes a cult if that is what you wish to call it that. I was in Dallas and the students there were joking with me about the banding then they all held me down, a tattoo artist came to training and tattooed or as stated here ‘brand’ on my right arm. It was totally an aggressive act and I didn't like it but lived with it and still have the brand on my forearm after all these years. I still have it on my right forearm. Don't let him fool you into becoming a student and making black belt in his school because you would have to get banded too if he gets a hold on you.>>>

If true, it makes BOTH of you in need of serious mental intervention.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 10:18am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YamaRonin View Post
    ...I was in Dallas and the students there were joking with me about the banding then they all held me down, a tattoo artist came to training and tattooed or as stated here ‘brand’ on my right arm. It was totally an aggressive act and I didn't like it but lived with it and still have the brand on my forearm after all these years. ...
    After all of this I moved to Dallas to train and work ... The guys at the Academy fought just about every class I was at. The crazy fighting was normal and this went on for years. I remember this was during the years that he was not teaching ninjutsu stuff publicly which was between 1992 to 1997.
    I trained with Ralph on a daily basis for several years, too, *during that same time frame*. I remember at one point he said, quite casually, that I should consider getting my warrior name tattooed on my arm. I replied that I did not want any tattoo of any kind. That was the end of it. Nobody tried to persuade or bully me into anything, and they sure as hell didn't hold me down and put one on me. I'm not saying it didn't happen to you, I'm just saying it didn't happen to anybody that I knew about when I was there.

As for fighting every class -- we *sparred* just about every class, but it was friendly and in the spirit of learning, *not* fighting. I got my butt handed to me many times, but every time I learned something, and every time we all walked away friends. I don't see how that isn't "normal" for a martial arts class.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 10:36am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YamaRonin View Post
    His ranking that was lower such as the infamous sport judo is in his past and means little to nothing due to the fact he has been ranked higher in his later years. It is like going to grade school, Jr. High school, High school, College, and so on. Each state kind of voids out the older past school because we move on. It can also be looked at like if you were an amateur wrestler in high school, then college and now professional then why talk about the amateur stuff? I know this way of thinking because I have a couple of degrees and I never think about or have been asked about my lower school or graduations. I believe Ralph feels the same way about his experience.

Whether Ralphie feels this way or not is irrelevant. I have my 6th Dan in one style and lower ranks in several other styles, but it does not mean my other ranks are overlooked. I am with Mr. Tripp on this one, you Ralphie boys are full of it. If you have never been asked about your "couple of lower degrees," then you must have never had a job. Mine come up anytime I interview for a job and I ask about them when I interview potential employees(yes I have multiple degrees). The same goes when I have a student come into my school from another school. I want to know where they trained and what they trained in. I teach striking, if they have a BJJ background, it is important to know their complete background. Most of my students are trained in the style I have my 3rd degree BB in and not the style I have my 6th in.

As far as the supposed beatings that Ralphie gave out, you either put them up or they did NOT happen. If I cannot see it and evaluate it, then the only thing I ever see Ralphie assaulting or beating down is a Dairy Queen Blizzard.

My fellow Bullshido-ka, I feel we have oneof Ralphie boys LARPers right here, trying to give his instructor some credibility by acting like a former whipped puppy.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 10:41am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Warrior name.

FOR ****'S SAKE

I've never heard of anything so fucking ridiculous in my entire life.

Ralph's a fucking moron and his Academy is obviously filled with moronic fucking lemmings.

Honestly, warrior names, that has to be the fucking lamest thing I've ever come across.

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2010 10:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Warrior name.

FOR ****'S SAKE

I've never heard of anything so fucking ridiculous in my entire life.

Ralph's a fucking moron and his Academy is obviously filled with moronic fucking lemmings.

Honestly, warrior names, that has to be the fucking lamest thing I've ever come across.
    The warrior name isn't something Ralph made up. It's traditional in the Bujinkan back to at least Takamatsu, I don't know beyond that.

That's a pretty broad brush, and you're getting some paint on me. I am neither moronic nor a lemming, thanks.