232720 Bullies, 3269 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1871
Page 108 of 188 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 8:13am

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Why did you change the rules yet again from what you wrote in this post just a few days ago?

Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe - Page 83 - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    I just got a PM, it seems we will never get a straight answer even if we follow HIS rules:
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi
    cat box news

that is not in the conditions you stated regarding Q. why are you now changing/adding to it without prior notice?

You said not to PM you.
    If you do not wish to get a PM then don't ask Q.
    I can change my rules any time just as you do to fit your bowel movement that day.
    Right?
    Right.
    So, your choice, either I pm you or don't expect a reply.
    I believe that is what I said and you said without twisting this..
    Get it?
    Ralph

HE CAN CHANGE HIS RULES ANYTIME.

we joined this forum, followed the rules, then this ***** joins and makes his own rules? and we have to follow them? and those rules CAN CHANGE ANYTIME?

ok, I'm out. where's the write-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    Funny how this thread started way back in 2005 (following another thread from 2004) with these quotes:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by billybob1
    Is the instructor Ralph Severe for real or is he bullshido?
    http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors.htm

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SuperGuido
    Well, his Taijutsu is authentic...which puts him head and shoulders above Ashida Kim and Sheng Lung Yi. As for the other training...at least it shows that he's willing to branch out and try new things.

I have a feeling that he's good to go, and that he's probably pretty solid and strong regardless of how "Puffy" he looks.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sophist
    Search function, n00b!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=ralph+severe

We have had this thread before. He's legit.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BudoBuyu
    He dropped out of the Bujinkan for obvious reasons. He's puffy, but the fucker can throw down for sure.

Ralph is a bit eccentric, but he's a good fighter from what I hear and definitely not scared to throw down.

Based on what we've seen since this thread was resurrected, I guess "having a feeling that he's good to go" doesn't always work out...
    sorry to budobuyu, he just ducked Mark Tripp. and kid miracleman, you are right: the 'feeling' is just not enough for hard, factual evidence.

problem is, isn't that what masaaki hatsumi teaches now: catching the 'feeling'?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 8:33am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look guys,

Let's not start twisting your own tits over Ralph Severe, those of us involved with this fuckwit from the get go know all along we wouldn't get straight answers to straight questions, indeed if anyone took the time to research Severe's previous forum behaviour on e-budo, MartialTalk etc etc, you'd know that he's not the sort of individual who's likely to give anyone a straight response.

Write-up on the way.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 9:05am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Say what you need to on the thread. Why are you now hiding? All I have to say is what does Jason Montanous Stork have to do withWHAT YOU DO ON YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE? Your website your issue.

Racist.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 9:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PM I received from Ralph this morning - I've bolded my own comment that elicited his response. In future, I prefer all communication with Ralph to take place in the thread itself. Thanks.

green white blue yellow

What stance does the Booj take on racist comments in public from members of the organization?

If you are referring to the Bujinkan.. I don't know because I am not in the Bujinkan Dojo organization any longer. I dropped out in 2004.
    I'm not racist but extremely prejudice. Examples like, rudeness, disrespectful people, elderly abuse, animal abuse, invading illegal people coming across the US borders, trash talkers, computer paper dragons who hide behind a computer screen and talk trash, most fast foods, waste, government involvement in the personal lives of the people employing them, people not willing to defend themselves, federal taxes, etc.
    If you have a problem with the Bujinkan Dojo being racist, then tell Hatsumi sensei.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    I have never claimed that the Bujinkan Dojo, or Mr. Hatsumi himself is racist, nor have I seen any evidence or heard any stories that would lead me to draw this conclusion. At all.

No, I was actually (as should be perfectly clear from my original question) asking about what the Bujinkan would do if it was discovered that one of its dan-ranked members had made disrespectful, racist comments on the internet. I'm aware that you left the organization in 2004 - but maybe you could tell me what would've happened back then in the same circumstances? Cheers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 10:26am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still have this troll infesting my PM inbox too. I deleted the first 3, which were similar to this one & pointless. Ralph, if you have them, feel free to post them. You have no credibility to lose & your regular posts are just as stupid. I see that he's trolling others via PM too so I figure I'll post the most recent one before deleting. This stuff is actually semi-relevant in light of Ralph's pending harassment charge.

so, really you can't answer the Q or even make any attempt to come close of giving any proof that your statements are fact.
    You just follow the gang and talk trash.
    Got it.
    Nice try, but you lose..
    Ralph
    You've been PROVEN to have lied. Confirmed fact. Right here. It was even reposted for your benifit. You offer nothing to refute it. Because you can't.

You're a proven lying fraud & coward who ducks questions & challenges. You make up chickenshit little rules about what questions you won't answer & then refuse to answer the ones you agreed to. You have no honor & never did. Your words means nothing. You have no credibility or manhood left to defend. You've now been reduced to a humiliated, punked-out little troll spamming inboxes like the passive-aggressive bitch that you are. You lose. Big. Can't wait for the writeup.

BTW, I invited Ralph's groupie Mountainous over here roughly a week ago via Youtube. I checked & he logged on at Youtube all week so I'm sure he's been lurking. We're laughing at you too, Jason.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 3/01/2010 10:47am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 11:34am

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    I still have this troll infesting my PM inbox too. I deleted the first 3, which were similar to this one & pointless. Ralph, if you have them, feel free to post them. You have no credibility to lose & your regular posts are just as stupid. I see that he's trolling others via PM too so I figure I'll post the most recent one before deleting. This stuff is actually semi-relevant in light of Ralph's pending harassment charge.
    he's not really trolling me, per se. but this ain't no private chatroom. it's a friggin' forum, and asking public questions and getting private answers defeats the primary purpose of a forum. I mean forums are meant to be open to many people, not one-on-one.

jeez, if he really wants a goody-to-me forum why don't he do a phil elmore and get his own.:phil2:

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 11:58am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    but maybe you could tell me what would've happened back then in the same circumstances? Cheers.
    Its irrelevant. You won't get Severe to discuss his "friendship" with Stork either.

Whilst the racist nature of Stork and his comments is disgusting, Severe cannot be held accountable for another fuckwit's actions - If you're expecting to see Severe be unsympathetic toward Stork because of his comments or for the fact he's one of Severe's students, don't waste your breath or the bandwidth.

Jason Stork is another example of a pathetic male who won't leave much of an impression on this world, other than for being known as a chubby, ninjer-jitsu LARPER who plays with guns, dresses up in costumes and thinks he's "all that".

People who feel the need to prove who they are (see Severe's and Stork's YouTube footprint) do so because they're lacking in self esteem, Those who seek to prove themselves in such fashion often fail.... Miserably. I don't know much about Stork (nor do I care) but, to make my point, I don't need to say very much more than 43 days of recruit service when I refer to Severe as a failure.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/01/2010 12:05pm at .

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 11:58am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    No, I was actually (as should be perfectly clear from my original question) asking about what the Bujinkan would do if it was discovered that one of its dan-ranked members had made disrespectful, racist comments on the internet. I'm aware that you left the organization in 2004 - but maybe you could tell me what would've happened back then in the same circumstances? Cheers.
    The Bujinkan have their guidelines posted online at http://www.bujinkan.com/guidelines.htm.

Going by Ralph's actions on this thread I think he fails on paragraphs 1, 2, 4 and the stuff about taboos in the last paragraph.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 12:07pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FFS Ralph is no longer IN THE FUCKING BOOJ so the point is MOOT.

~Ella Wheeler

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 3:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Severe, a moment of your time, if you would:-

Quote Originally Posted by Me! View Post
    Mr Severe, I was wondering... Would not any questions, regarding your past training be answerable under question one, as written here...?

As any questions pertaining to your present training are also, necessarily going to relate to any past training, as this would be the foundation of your present skill set!

If you think this is not the case, would you be kind enough to state why...?

Thanking you for your time in advance,

TehJing.
    Thank you.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!