224679 Bullies, 3566 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1871
Page 106 of 188 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys;

Before I say this, I want it known I am a major NRA member and supporter, and a firm defender of 2nd amendment rights.

YEARS ago I got the great idea (this is dripping with sarcasm,) to rent a booth at the local gun show to promote my programs. I was there all day Saturday. I didn't even bother to come back on Sunday.

After about an hour looking at, and talking to, the people there, I began to have the uncontrollable urge to write checks to Sara Brady!!! By the end of the day I was ready to join a ban firearms group. The redneck, inbred, racists, the wannabes & posers were beyond anything I have ever seen. There is a VERY large market for these people, and it is the one Ralph is serving with his blue plate special of bull crap.

These are some VERY unstable people with serious mental issues, paranoia being greatest among them. But all of you know that by now.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 8:24pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These are some VERY unstable people with serious mental issues, paranoia being greatest among them. But all of you know that by now.
    this IS the internet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 8:50pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, I just watched Ralph's video from around 2-20-10(might be off by a day or 2) and I must say that we all need to give Ralph a visit. I don't see how he could seriously think that what he is doing in the videos is anything but pathetic. I am completely appauled at his level of incompetence. Do we know if he has some sort of condition that would make him that way? I am not razzing, but am being very serious. He has to be attached to some group home or something and the guys in his videos are other people from that home. Again, I am being very serious.

Ralph, I knew we would never get any straight answers out of you from the start. But would you please just answer the questions so we can get on with other investigations? You are sad no matter what style you are teaching, training in curretnly, or have ever trained in. If you were my student, I would have to get you locked up to keep from embarrassing the school or style. Your technique is that of a junior white belt(that is a stretch) and your ability is even worse.

I amnot trying to be a dick to you, but you need to come clean and stop acting like an escape asperger's patient.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 8:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Guys;

Before I say this, I want it known I am a major NRA member and supporter, and a firm defender of 2nd amendment rights.

YEARS ago I got the great idea (this is dripping with sarcasm,) to rent a booth at the local gun show to promote my programs. I was there all day Saturday. I didn't even bother to come back on Sunday.

After about an hour looking at, and talking to, the people there, I began to have the uncontrollable urge to write checks to Sara Brady!!! By the end of the day I was ready to join a ban firearms group. The redneck, inbred, racists, the wannabes & posers were beyond anything I have ever seen. There is a VERY large market for these people, and it is the one Ralph is serving with his blue plate special of bull crap.

Yeah - the 'Give me an excuse to defend myself and my family. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you. Make eye contact with me. Take a step towards me... That's it... Come on, dog... give me an excuse to empty my gun into your face and show the world that I'M NOT A VICTIM OF THIS SICK SOCIETY AND ALL THE PAEDOPHILES, JUNKIES, GANGBANGERS, LIARS, THIEVES AND RAPISTS IN IT AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!' guys?

I'd assert that they are actually some of the most dangerous people out there on the 'mean streets of reality'...

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 11:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    All the kicking I have seen is complete poop, even for an old fat guy .
    Yet, he claimed that a few years ago he could kick like Peter Aerts in his prime.

No, no he is not delusional, he is just a very skilled individual. I totally believe him.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 11:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Koryu Budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear God, (I had the evening off and skimmed through 109 pages of pure entertainment) it's James Shortt all over again!

Another Walt bites the dust.

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 2:08am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just something for comparison.

Here is a video of a European guy who "trains military and LE". Take the time to watch the whole thing.

YouTube- Tactical Training, extreme close quarter shooting, tactical Knife

What do you note?

Now that's not to say that "what" he is teaching is good or bad... that can always be debated. However, in this example I actually see this guy training soldiers and cops. He's training students who are in uniform, at their ranges and under the auspices of "formal training", not just "a cop who works out with me".

I would think Ralph would showcase video like this...if he had any.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 7:14am

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean something like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00775sm.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	11043  

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 8:13am

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Any Q..
    1, my training today
    2, the Bujinkan Dojo
    3, the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Mr Severe, I was wondering... Would not any questions, regarding your past training be answerable under question one, as written here...?

As any questions pertaining to your present training are also, necessarily going to relate to any past training, as this would be the foundation of your present skill set!

If you think this is not the case, would you be kind enough to state why...?

Thanking you for your time in advance,

TehJing.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 8:26am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK catbox question time!

I now will not ask bujinkan related questions while asking catbox questions, as per ralph severe's rules on Q.

here are the questions mr. severe, DerAuslander108 has asked these questions, I hope you answer them:

Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I am a student of Buddhism
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    What school?

Who is your teacher?

What sangha are you a member of?

Have you taken vows?
    these questions have been lost in all the posts, just want to bump it up.