223746 Bullies, 3938 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1867
Page 103 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 1:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    You're fucking pathetic.
    Dude, as a moderator you are totally immature and rude.
    Rude? Yes, to liars and punks.

Immature? I'm not the one posting pictures of myself in a spandex diaper, Little Lotta.

This is Bullshido, not Martial Arts Planet. Forum leaders are not here to give you handjobs and tell you how wonderful you are. When you lie, you eat the lie. If you don't like the taste, don't serve them up.

You're a liar. I've adhered to those rules and you still duck my questions. Answer these questions:
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe
    1, my training today
    2, the Bujinkan Dojo
    3, the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.

Are you totally just out of touch with reality or what?
    There are no Q in your post that address any of these rules of the thread I am agreeing to answer.
    No, stupid. HERE are the modified rules you posted:

You may also ask Q regarding the Cat Box.
    But the rules are this..
    You cannot ask about the Cat Box at the same time as Q regarding,
    1, my training today
    2, the Bujinkan Dojo
    I have adhered to your rules. You are ducking my questions.

You are a liar, a coward, a poser, an honorless cretin. You are human garbage. You do not honor your agreements. You do not tell the truth. You're a bad martial artist and you should feel bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 1:28am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1, my training today
    2, the Bujinkan Dojo

Are you totally just out of touch with reality or what?
    There are no Q in your post that address any of these rules of the thread I am agreeing to answer.

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 1:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just quoted the post where you agreed to answer other questions:

Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe - Page 83 - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

You are now refusing to answer such questions.

You are lying human garbage.

You are a bullshitter. You are a coward. You are a failure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 1:39am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you saying you are not invited and my doors are not always open?
    Prove it.

Ralph, you are a breathtakingly stupid troll. Not only can you not seem to remember what you typed to him, but you didn't notice it in the post you're trying to answer.

just wanted to send you this
    Hello,
    Your are known as, Muerteds here on this forum.
    I wanted to make sure I have sent you this before hand.
    This way I am covered legally.
    I'm not sure if you understand your intentions.
    I'm not into sport or playing games.
    If you wish you are more than welcome to come right out in the open and threaten me publicly.
    This would be a lot better then to beat around the bush don't you agree?
    But I feel you are stepping over the line by making forum threats at your age to a man at my age.
    What is it you wish to prove?
    What is it you wish to accomplish?
    All there would be to this outcome is someone being taken away hurt, maybe seriously.
    I would get out of the forum game playing because it is the behavior of these younger egotist fools drawing you into a law suit or physical damage to either yourself or someone else.
    To be completely point blank with you, I have no reason or desire to play games or have a sporting event with you or anyone else.
    If you wish to attack me then face the consequences of your actions.
    With all due respect,
    Ralph

This is how you respond to someone asking to work out with you in a polite, nonthreating manner. This is worse than a disinvite, Ralph. This is a threat of violence. People have repeatedly offered to work out with you to observe your skills. Every time you **** your diaper & try super hard to construe it as some call to a deathmatch. You refuse even to answer direct questions, let alone train in the presence of real martial artists who might notice how inadequate you are.

Been thinking about this for a while. MTripp's deal tipped me over the edge so here it goes...

Ralph, I'm a 5ft 6in, 170lb martial arts nobody. I earned a brown belt in Goju half a lifetime ago. Boxed amateur for a few years. Never won anything. Did a few submission tourneys. Never won anything. No rank at all in submissions.

Here's your MA resume:

SHOTOKAN(1st black belt)
    TAE KWON DO(3rd black belt)
    SPORT JUDO(1st black belt)
    JUJUTSU(1st black belt)
    TANG SOO DO(1st black belt)
    HAPKIDO(1st black belt)
    WESTERN BOXING (1974) again in (1991 to 2001)
    JUN FAN GUNG FU - JEET KUNE DO (1976)
    WING CHUN Gung Fu
    WESTERN WRESTLING Free style
    WESTERN FENCING (FOIL & SABER AND RAPIER)
    NORTHERN CHINESE KICKING METHODS
    AIKIDO
    HWARANGDO (studied weaponry)
    NINPO HAPPO BIKENJUTSU Hayes, Atkins, Dervenis method (1980 to 1988)
    MUAY THAI KICKBOXING
    SAVATE (studied training methods and kicks)
    AIKIJUJUTSU DAITO RYU
    FILIPINO METHODS-KALI (1983)
    PENCAK SILAT (weaponry)
    CHIN NA
    KUKISHINDEN RYU DAKENTAIJUTSU HAPPO BIKEN (1988)
    TAKAGI YOSHIN RYU JUTAIJUTSU (1988)
    TOGAKURE RYU NINPO HAPPO BIKEN (1988)
    KOTO RYU KOPPOJUTSU (1988)
    GYOKKO RYU KOSHIJUTSU NINPO (1988)
    SHINDEN FUDO RYU DAKENTAIJUTSU (1988)
    FILIPINO METHODS-DUMOG, PANANTUKAN-PANAJAKMAN
    TAI CHI CHUAN(YANG)
    GRECO-ROMAN WRESTLING
    SHOOTO WRESTLING-SATORU SAYAMA method(1992)
    SHINDEN FUDO RYU JUTAIJUTSU (1992)
    SAMBO-SPORT & COMBAT (1995)
    BRAZILIAN JUJUTSU - JUDO (1994 to 2001)
    SYSTEMA RMA (1996)
    CATCH "Hook" WRESTLING (1998)
    R.O.S.S RMA (1998)
    ASAYAMA ICHIDEN RYU Taijutsu
    KASHIMA SHIN RYU Bukijutsu
    TOYAMA RYU Kenjutsu
    MUSO SHINDEN RYU Jojutsu
    KATORI SHINTO RYU Bukijutsu
    KUKISHIN RYU (2004)
    (Plus 300 alleged streetfights)

Wanna make an easy $150? Attend a Dallas throwdown. $50 right there. $100 on top of that when you tap me in a friendly submission match. You're a BJJ purple twice my size. Easy money. Everyone will get a look at your BJJ skill level & there will be a video of you owning me right here for everyone to laugh at. I'll be driving over over 100 miles to your city.

In no way can even a bedwetter like you construe this as a threat. It's a paid offer to show your skills to everyone in a friendly enviornment. Whaddaya say?
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 2/27/2010 1:42am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 2:12am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mr. severe, is this a cop out?

Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi
    I did not say I was giving you what you were asking for or playing by any guidelines answering Q you have asked me.
    If I did please point this out to me.
    you said q about:
    1, my training today
    2, the Bujinkan Dojo

are they NOT part of the bujinkan dojo?

and this:
    (me, baby_cart)are you assured of his skills and reputation that he can properly represent you and your group of instructors?

(ralph severe)Jason Stork, where is he listed as an instructor in any system of martial arts?
    sir, in your site: http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors5.htm
    Jason "Mushayama" Stork, shodan, Kamiyama Dojo, single, Mt. Hood Oregon, enjoys Japanese art, martial arts, history, culture and nature. Jason is a hardcore adventurer, loves the snow and an awesom amateur film maker of his adventures. Contact: stork151001@yahoo.com
    here is his picture:http://www.artofcombat.com/photos/in...on%20stork.jpg

is your site mismanaged, like that bogus myspace account?

this is a question of whom you trained with; yes or no, mr. severe: is mr. stork an instructor in your own kamiyama bugei?

do not pm the answer, mr. severe. mr. stork has the right to know your answer publicly.
    Last edited by baby_cart; 2/27/2010 2:14am at . Reason: added pic link

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 3:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    <<<To be fair Dave... Not entirely true. Mark Tripp was not crystal clear he didn't come out and say "Ralph I want to give you an opportunity to show Judo skill as I can confirm your level".... There was more ambivalence regarding the initial gesture... and then forum members understood it as a Gong Sua (not necessarily Mark's fault) and Mark did not initially clarify....>>>

With all due respect, bull crap. We were talking about oil and cat litter, remember? Moreover, if you look at the Matt Morton situation, my motives when this comes up are plain. The simple fact is the self proclaimed "Judo black belt" HAD NO CLUE what the Kodokan Judo concepts of Randori and Shiai are. So please do not project motives into me I did not and do not have....
    You know, the funny think is that HATSUMI-SENSEI himself has a standing policy, which he made very public, that if you have a problem with someone's rank in the Bujinkan you should call them on it. It would seem that the vast majority of folks have forgotten that.... personally, I would like to see more Bujinkan folks call each other on their bullshit & keep things real. Maybe then they could actually train with some realism.
    Man, it used to be like that in the ol' days, too many guys from the old days are retired from training because of it....
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 3:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bujinkan, I agree. The Bujinkan guys should beat each other till they can't stand.
    Good idea.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 3:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Rude? Yes, to liars and punks.

Immature? I'm not the one posting pictures of myself in a spandex diaper, Little Lotta.

This is Bullshido, not Martial Arts Planet. Forum leaders are not here to give you handjobs and tell you how wonderful you are. When you lie, you eat the lie. If you don't like the taste, don't serve them up....
    Man, this is one of the very reasons why I hated MAP, too much mod-love for the paying members and their friends. Too much bullshit self-inflated rank (and B.S. organization mutual rank inflation) being supported over there. That dump is a total circle jerk.
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 2/27/2010 4:08am at .
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 3:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forum leaders are not here to give you handjobs and tell you how wonderful you are...
    Funny..
    I really felt you would do this for me..
    LOL..
    I missed out.

Cat Box Blues.. boo hoo....

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    2/27/2010 6:29am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, by now we all have a very clear picture that Ralph has some real issues, and he has no intention of doing anything now but acting like a petulant child posting tripe and thinking he is winning debates.

We have only to see the reactions to making the PM's public to make the point.

There is no need to reply to him or anyone that thinks he is anything other than what the evidence shows him to be.

The time has come to close and lock the thread; publish the report, and let him fade back into the world of black pajamas and GI Joe dolls.

We will hear of him next at one of those "World head of family jo-ke" things....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC