Thread: Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe
2/26/2010 3:35pm, #991
..Just for clarity.
From a man who managed only 43 days of recruit training... My professional military qualifications & real world operational experience are irrelevant in Ralph Severe's opinion because I don't post on YouTube.
That's logic of the kind you just can't make up."To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".
2/26/2010 3:36pm, #992
... for the second time in this thread."To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".
2/26/2010 3:37pm, #993
I'm thinking that "all of this" (as in Ralph's life) has been some sort self-esteem rebuild operation after flunking out of the Corps.
2/26/2010 3:40pm, #994
... Did the nasty Drill Sergeant make icckle Ralfie cry and miss his Mommy ?"To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".
2/26/2010 3:50pm, #995
2/26/2010 3:55pm, #996
Seriously, Ralph, judo is so not a death match. It is exercise, yes, and it is demanding, but it's positively gentlemanly in most cases. Olympic sport, white shirts, white pants...that's some Chariots of Fire **** right there!
YouTube- Chariots of fire - movie, opening scene
2/26/2010 3:58pm, #997
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito
think you OWN this site?! hell, we were minding our own businesses till YOU showed up. now you sending us out? what is this, a forum hijack?:qright2:
OK I'll play by YOUR rules. you want bujinkan-related questions only and no catbox questions or vice versa, here ya go:
1. in the BUJINKAN, have you ever trained with the following people:
a. Don Roley
b. Daniel Weidman
c. Paul Richardson
d. Joji 'George' Ohashi
2. what was their(the four I mentioned above) assesment of YOU? please no anecdotal statements from you, the subject. I require video or online statements(post links of videos or if from a website or forum, the link of the site/thread)
3. what is the reason you chose to post in bullshido, where the ninjutsu arts are not so esteemed? why not post in Martial Arts Planet, MartialTalk, e-budo or kutaki? e-budo and kutaki nowadays are not so active, why not enliven them?
4. do you think bullshido.net's view of ninjutsu is justified? why? if yes, is there a CONCRETE way to make ninjutsu up to bullshido.net's standards. are YOU upholding those standards in your training?
5. is mr. jason stork a member of the bujinkan? how long did he train in ninjutsu(under you or somebody else)?
now, denizens of bullshido.net, that wasn't so hard wasn't it? he wants us to ask about bujinkan-specific questions of him, why not give him a chance?
to mr. severe: I WAIT FOR YOUR TIMELY AND KIND RESPONSE.
2/26/2010 3:59pm, #998
2/26/2010 4:09pm, #999
Originally Posted by kamiayamashinobi
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Honolulu, HI (Hawaii Kai)
- Itinerant Wanderer
I asked, nicely, to come work with you. If not you, then I was happy working with your students. I'm not famous like Mr. Tripp. I'm just a guy who likes doing martial arts. I'm not scary. I'm not even particularly interested in a contest. I just like what I do, and would like to know more about what you do firsthand.
Instead of responding to me with honesty about how I could work with you or your students, you gave me ****, ****, and more ****. When it finally looked like you'd have to man up or shut up, you gave me a country road in the middle of nowhere, and made threats.
Your doors are not always open. If they were, I wouldn't have to go to some undisclosed location or be threatened with cryptic statements about my physical well-being.
I've told you where I'll be training. I'm not scared, not a dick-tucker, and I answer questions when they are presented. If you'd like to work with me, give me something besides the equivalent of a parking lot at midnight. Until then, your doors are not open, and you're a liar.
2/26/2010 4:09pm, #1000