Posted On:
    1/27/2010 1:46am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Hello,
    It is true I was looking up information and I came across this because it had my name on it. I found it to be pretty silly and immature because I have a open door policy with my training and with being asked Q through e-mail, phone and letter. I believe this is well known among the martial arts community.
    This thread covers a great deal of BS and false information regarding me and the training I have done as well as do now.
    I would expect this because it is on a forum where people hide and talk trash about others.
    More or less I could care less.
    But for fun..
    I will play and joke with you on this..
    First off I will answer any Q regarding my training now or with the Bujinkan Dojo under Hatsumi sensei or with any of the members I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo during the time I was a member in that organization in my good time. If you wish to be rude or immature with your Q I will not reply. I believe that is fair.
    You may ask a Q now.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    I'm looking at the thread and seeing most people defending your claims.

Yes, there are a few naysayers but, your characterization is pretty immature as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 1:55am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I would have to agree given my age, living conditions, experience, what I have trained in.. etc.. I would say it would be pretty difficult to characterize me as this or that.. being boyish and silly.. is the key to life... so.. any Q?
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny.
    First off I am pretty heavy in most of the public clips on youtube. This is a fact. Fat? No not at all.. more or less a power lifter those days with extremely awesome wind.. I could spar back then 6 to 8 guys easy before getting winded. That is a fact and well known. But never the less who really cares?
    I enjoyed being BIG and heavy.. it helped a great deal during MMA training and BJJ sparring.. as well as being a power lifter.
    FYI, I did BJJ for 7 years and most of the time went once to twice a week to the open fighting class during the day. I trained with two awesome teachers here in the Dallas area and had fun fighting as well as getting beat up..
    So you can joke about my size.. but really you wouldn't be so open mouthed back then when I was this size to my face.
    I was at 300 to 330 pounds in most of the clips. I am 270 now and old. so.. what ever.. I am in extremely great shape for my age at 49 and train 4 to 5 days a week.. and I am not saying kata either.. good hardcore training and aerobics.. ..LOL.. fat.. ok.. so what?
    I just don't power lift anymore or really fight like a nut, wild, crazy guy every day like I did before 2002.. so.. we grow old and move on.. any problems with that?
    Now on another point, it is NOT ninjitsu silly boys.. it is ninjutsu.. totally not the same kanji.. LOL.. silly.
    Yes, I was in the Bujinkan Dojo as a senior student of Hatsumi sensei from early 80's to 2004 before I dropped out and went my way. I was not asked to leave or kicked out. I was really not interested anymore and felt I have to go my own way and do what I felt was my journey. I was extremely interested in JunFan, Kali and other fighting systems as a youth way before I joined the Bujinkan and remained training in those while I was a student of Hatsumi sensei.
    I did not teach MMA as Japanese arts.. LOL.. or mix the JunFan, Kali or etc with the Japanese arts.. I have totally different classes at my school.. not the same silly.. LOL.
    I still teach Traditional Japanese arts as well as train in JunFan, Kali, Panantukan, Dumog, Catch as catch can, and Russian arts. So.. what is the big deal?
    Yes, It is true, I do firearms training. A LOT of firearms training. Yes, it is true, I have trained military, law enforcement, etc.. in firearms and unarmed skills.. so.. what is the big deal?
    Any normal fool does firearms these days.. well the past 40 or 50 years in the martial arts..
    Most of the so called clips on youtube of demos doing Japanese arts.. Ninjutsu stuff.. etc.. is for fun.. promotional.. get it?
    LOL.. No one in their right mind dresses in hoods and plays ninja like in those clips silly guys.. how immature.. give me a break.
    Yes, it is true, I have as well as my students have fought in MMA.. so what? Big deal.. and what is the Q?
    So if you have any Q just ask..
    Do you have a problem asking Q?
    Thanks..
    Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 1/27/2010 4:16am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 8:24am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I would have to agree given my age, living conditions, experience, what I have trained in.. etc.. I would say it would be pretty difficult to characterize me as this or that..
    That goes for the third poster in this thread as well.

being boyish and silly.. is the key to life... so.. any Q?
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Nope the guy at the beginning of the thread, who I said, laid the smackdown on most of the naysayers in this thread is highly respected. He said you were legit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 9:52am

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello,
    It is true I was looking up information and I came across this because it had my name on it. I found it to be pretty silly and immature because I have a open door policy with my training and with being asked Q through e-mail, phone and letter. I believe this is well known among the martial arts community.
    This thread covers a great deal of BS and false information regarding me and the training I have done as well as do now.
    I would expect this because it is on a forum where people hide and talk trash about others.
    More or less I could care less.
    But for fun..
    I will play and joke with you on this..
    First off I will answer any Q regarding my training now or with the Bujinkan Dojo under Hatsumi sensei or with any of the members I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo during the time I was a member in that organization in my good time. If you wish to be rude or immature with your Q I will not reply. I believe that is fair.
    You may ask a Q now.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Lets try this again;

Okay then:

Mr Severe-

Who do you claim you shodan(s) from in shotokan and sport judo as stated here on your webpage (instructors names, organizations and year you received these ranks?):

http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors.htm

Thank you

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 10:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, for how long did you train in muay thai and savate?
    When did you receive you TKD black belt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 12:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ranking and who you did this or that with means little to nothing, take for example, this awesome human being, Guro Dan Inosanto is certified as full instructor in Eskrima, Arnis and Kali by:
    Manong John Lacoste
    Grandmaster Angel Cabales
    Tuhon Ben Largusa
    Master Jack Santos
    Grandmaster Leo Giron
    Master Regino Ilustrismo
    Grandmaster Floro Villabrille
    Master Sam Tendencia
    Master Pasual Ovalles
    Master Pedro Ovalles
    Master Pedro Ramos

Master Pedro Apilado
    Master Ted Lucay Lucay
    Master Max Sarmiento
    Master Gilbert Tenio
    Grandmaster Cacoy Canete
    Master Teleporo Subing-Subing
    Master Edgar Sulite
    Emil Saturnion

Tuhon Leo Gaje
    Major influences:
    Tedero Ramos
    John Evangelista
    Vincent Evangelista
    Pasquall Ovales
    Lucky Lucaylucay
    Sam Tendencia
    Ising Attilo
    Cacoy Canete
    Gilbert Tenio
    Ben Largusa
    Telesporo Subingsubing
    Floro Villabrille

Guro Dan also holds instructors rank in, Sikaran, Pangamut, Kuntao, and Pandiakan issued by the Masters previously mentioned. He is one of only two men alive appointed to instructors rank (Sifu) by the late Bruce Lee in the three systems that Lee taught (Jeet Kune Do, Jun Fan, and Lee's Tao of Gung Fu). Guro Dan was made heir to these systems by Lee before he died.

He is also certified as an instructor in:
    Kenpo Karate (under Mr. Ed Parker)
    Pukulan Penjak Silat
    Muay Thai (under Master Chai )
    Kenpo Ju Jitsu
    Boxe Francaise Savate
    Western Boxing/ Wrestling/ Grappling.

Dan has also studied: Tai Chi Chuan, Northern & Southern Kung Fu Systems, Burmese Boxing, Burmese Bando, Malaysian Bersilat Kuntao, Malaysian Silat, Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

This is just one of many examples of people pulling their head from another rear and doing what they wish to be happy and at peace. I'm sure with a little computer skill you can find others. so with that in mind.. read this again..

First off I will answer any Q regarding my training ""now"" or with the ""Bujinkan Dojo"" under Hatsumi sensei or with any of the ""members"" I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo during the time I was a member in that organization in my good time.

I will not be answering silly meaningless Q about ranking.
    Before you ask.. why, it really doesn't mean anything to me and shouldn't you too you either.

Any Q?

Thanks,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 12:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So... is this the best you can do..?
    Funny.. a lot of trash talk.. but no true Q.. I would assume so..
    I believe being fat or large has a great deal of advantages as well as skinny or thin..
    This weight issue... so boldly posted about here.. being skinny or fat really doesn't mean much in the scheme of things.
    At 330 pounds I could do 380 pounds bench press 8 reps.. and easy 275 power cling with military press.. with a snap.. things are this or that way..
    So.. what is the issue with weight?
    So I was heavy.. and?
    What else?

Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 1:05pm

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will not be answering silly meaningless Q about ranking.
    Before you ask.. why, it really doesn't mean anything to me and shouldn't you too you either.

Any Q?
    But it does matter Sir.

If you are marketing yourself under the aspices of having experience and 1st dan rank in karate and judo, as well as any other dan rank in any other system, then as a potential consumer I (and any one wishing to purchase the product you are selling-I.e martial arts) have the right to question the origins of these claims.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 1:09pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got Q, is that mountainous guy a student of yours? and well it seems your advocate of sparring, and testing with your students, and so would probably consider your style modern, so why do the smoke bomb **** and all the useless aspects of ninja whatever the spelling is?

Unless it's just for fun, but it's never really presented in that manner, I might be wrong though.

I just asked random question, that popped in my mind, not that it's anything to do with the thread.
    Last edited by shaolin pimp; 1/27/2010 1:12pm at .