Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All my fights were at primary school.

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 8:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My first Street Fight experience was in 1991 when it came out in the arcades.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 11:40am

Style: Muay Thai / Tae Kwon-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got bullied. One day, turned around and knocked him out. 12 years old lol. Bully was 14

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 12:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a small guy, so I have been bullied allot through life. I really cant remember the last time I've been in a fight, but within the past few years the same thing has always happened when these "tough guys" think they can mess with me. Its always the same chain of events:

1. Bullies decide to pick on me
    2. I tell them to stop
    3. Bullies decide to pick on me some more
    4. I warn them to stop
    5. Bullies continue being douchebags
    6. I go apeshit and start screaming into their faces to throw a punch (or in somecases, slam their face into a locker and then proceed to screaming in their face)
    7. Bullies **** their pants and never even think about messing with me again

I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I ever started a fight, but I sure as hell dont ever let anybody mess with me either. The second people see that I'm ready to cave their faces in, even though I'm usually much smaller, they always end up leaving me alone after that.

So no, I dont really have a street fight story, although some of these bully things have been pretty recent.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 1:23pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have only been in one st33t fight outside of school, and that ended with me being arrested, sent to prison on remand and a trial that dragged on for 2 years. Obviously the court case was not 2 years, it was a week (which was still very long), but the process lasted 2 years. Though luckily for me I only spent a week on remand before they decided I did not present a risk to anyone. All in all in sucked big time, but was found not guilty by reason of self defense.

Though one benefit I suppose is it has given me an insight that a lot of the "defense aginst a kinfe" techiniques taught by a most martial arts are just plain bullshit which is dangerous in that it makes people feel confident aginst a blade. A kinfe is the leveller, it does not matter how agressive, big or experienced the other guy is, one good strike and it is game over.

poser

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 7:17pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed about the knife thing.

Fortunately I've never had to really fight anyone, but I did throw a Masterlock at someone once.

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 7:35pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've heard the 'Masterlock' mentioned before, what is it? Some sort of head-lock?

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 7:57pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a brand of steel padlock.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 7:57pm

Style: pa-kua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides fights in school, a bunch of friends and I got into a street fight with a couple crackheads. Long story short, the crackhead woman jumps my friend, knocks her down, and proceeds to sit on her chest and bang her head into the ground. Another friend and I proceed to kick and punch her as she is beating up friend #1. Meanwhile, crackhead man is attacking the other friends with a pool stick, even breaks it over one friend's head. Cops arrive just as he switches from that batch to us and friend #2 and I go running (from the cops and pool stick). Crackheads get arrested and we aren't (all girls between 15-17; cops tend to look kindly on crying 15 y/os who are bleeding profusely from head wounds caused by a 30 y/o crackhead). This was before any MA training on my part.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 9:55pm

Style: TKD, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been in a good few, maybe 10 or so, I usually acted first to be honest.I don't go looking for them, I just seem to attract trouble though for some reason. A jab to the jaw mostly, although the odd headbutt has happened. All when really, really drunk.
    I've hit lots of people and it never turned into a "street fight" but the first time I got in a big fight was in a club, I was at the bar and it was pretty quiet and was out with my gf. I turned to my left and said "well, the barman here is pretty slow isn't he???" to the guy beside me (because I'm pretty chatty and talk to anybody) and he replied "sorry I'm not gay I only talk to chicks", and I was a bit insulted and replied something smart and before I knew it I had elbowed him across the head and his friends were hitting me too. Went well, though but I was swiftly shown the door by a few bouncers.

One cost me $7000 and nearly a jail sentence, it was a "4th degree tkd bouncer badass" :new_Llol: I headbutted. It's never really worth it. Drink gets the better of you sometimes though...
    Last edited by davidhehir; 4/22/2007 9:59pm at .
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast