Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 6:23pm

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

first real str33t f1ght experiences?

had mine last night. i'm generally a pacifist, and i just don't go to places where lots of people fight (really popular clubs and bars, etc) because it's normally not my crowd at all. aside from socking this kid who swung at me 4 times and failed to connect in the 6th grade, i have never been in a real altercation.

however, a friend i graduated highschool with threw a house party last night. we used to be really tight, but i definitely don't fit in with his general crew of friends, normally consisting of loud-mouthed rich kids.

it's about 2:30am, and he's trying to kick people out because of the noise and the fucking mess they have made. he has asked me to help. i'm trying to keep everyone quiet, and until now, even some huge fucking guys that have been yelling go real polite and excuse themselved when you ask them to keep it down because it's a family house and my friend's little brothers are sleeping (he was parent-less for the weekend).

enter asshole. this guy, wearing a shirt with a popped collar of course, and a some really expensive cap that's all torn up to look "street" is in front of the house, yelling like a mofo for no reason. i ask him to please keep it down, he turns around and says "NO", keeps yelling. i tell him the neighbors are pissed, he tells me he doesn't care. i asked him one last time, and the dude gets in my face, shoves me.

i get really pissed, but all i did was shove him back. the drunken asshole takes a swing at me, complete haymaker. i pull my head back to avoid the punch, and gave him a half-force punch in the stomach (at this point, i didn't want to hurt him).

he doubled over. then it sank in this ************ just attacked me for no reason. i wanted to pseudo soccer-kick him in the face. before i could, a million of my friend's friends grabbed a hold of me and told me to stop.

the guy finally gets up, and says "good thing they're holding you, otherwise I'D FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS". i managed to get a few people off of me to go murder him, but getting a small crowd of people to let go isn't too easy. also, i kind of reasoned there was no need.

the guy left. people started paying more attention when i told them to shut up.

so, what about you guys? what were your first street fighting experiences?

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 6:38pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy called me a dyke in school and then we started insulting eachother back and forth and then we agreed to fight in some parking lot somewhere off school grounds at 9pm that night.

We both showed up and he pulled out a pair of nunchucks and then I pulled out a ninja sword.

What you think i'm joking?

I'm actually serious. We, but mostly he, decided we didn't really want to fight afterall.

Ninja weapons is how we handle things in the dirty dirty.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 6:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The really silly thing about that story is that at the time I was a 9th grader so I was like 14 and he was a 19 year old senior and at least a foot and a half taller then me. Why the hell a 19 year old man would want to have a ninja battle with a 14 year old girl is beyond me.

I guess I am just really good at insults.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 6:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha, i find it hard to imagine a 14 year old you with a ninja sword. must be a funny sight.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 6:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    14 year olds should be the only people with "ninja" swords

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 6:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This man has has probably grown into the type of guy that pretends to do Kempo so he can get his jollies in being beaten on by a girl

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 7:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    me vs redneck. i started it with a squirt gun.

Him: "You squirt me agin' an I'll kick yer ass!"
    Me: *SQUIRT*

He swung at my head, I pulled back and launched a side kick into ribs. We tussled, and I backfisted his face and put a low kick into his leg that buckled his knee and took the fight out of him. He disnegaged with promises to kick my ass.

Later him and his crew tried to ambush me after work at the Piggly Wiggly (high school), but the brothers had heard about it and said they'd get my back. Sadly, the showdown never happened.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 8:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have to admit, i am slightly scared this tosser will try to come after me with a million morons with bats and knives or whatever. hrm. still, i'd do it all over again if i could.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/21/2007 8:46pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aside from my recent playful skirmish with a random drunk girl who tried to beat me up (I actually had fun dodging and pulling strikes), I also had an altercation when I was like 18 at a stoplight. I had my skateboard leaning on the light, and some older (late 40s or early 50s it looked like) asked me if that was my skateboard. I said yes, and he asked me if my name was on it. He kept on asking me and becoming aggressive so I got the idea that this old man was trying to steal a skateboard from an 18 year old. Eventually I said yes, and gestured to the lower part of the deck (my name was not on it). He bent over to look, and I threw an uppercut at his face, pulling it just before hitting him. I then stepped back and grabbed my skateboard. He walked off after that.
    Also more recently and in the same area as the drunk girl incident, this group of San Diego locals was walking up the boardwalk causing **** with all the spring break tourists, and one of them yells something at me and starts getting in my face. There was the mandatory fat guy with no shirt on, the long haired guy on the beach cruiser, guy carrying a skateboard, and two other guys, all reeking of booze and weed. I didn't hear what the guy said because I had my headphones on, but I'm guessing I somehow looked like a tourist. Anyway, when he gets within arms reach I kind of panic and get half a thai clinch with my right hand and grab his lapel with my left. I kind of stare him down, waiting for a sign to headbutt and knee. The guy tries to step back and I don't let him, then I push him back. The five guys continue along. Thus, I am a badass for defeating drunk women, old men, and baked stoners with attacks that don't land.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 4:17am

Style: Wrestling, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once, this guy said chi blasts dont exsist and that dim mak is false and muay thai and mma are the way to go if you want real martial arts. So I mind raped him by disrupting his chi circulation in his brain.
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast