BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 10:30am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in for the legal defense fund!

(What info is to be removed from what website?)

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 12:16pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locu5
    Where's the video interview?
    I'm posting it tonight. Took a minute to get around to it, work's been tight lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    I'm in for the legal defense fund!
    (What info is to be removed from what website?)
    I'm not TOO sure what info Stephen Ray wants removed from Bullshido, but I'm also not sure he has any legs to stand on, either. So far as I know, this is an open investigation, not defamation (yet?). I was simply left a message telling me to get in contact with his attorney, and she has yet to return MY message, so... we'll see.

And Pimpslapper, who are you?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 12:54pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    I just got a call from a legal firm in St Louis. Mr. Ray is using the power of Prepaid Legal Services to make a move to get this info removed from the site. I'll let you know how that goes.
    :ohyea7qh:
    You informed the appropriate people correct?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 12:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm posting it tonight. Took a minute to get around to it, work's been tight lately.

I'm not TOO sure what info Stephen Ray wants removed from Bullshido, but I'm also not sure he has any legs to stand on, either. So far as I know, this is an open investigation, not defamation (yet?). I was simply left a message telling me to get in contact with his attorney, and she has yet to return MY message, so... we'll see.

And Pimpslapper, who are you?
    Please ignore pimpslapper.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 2:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got a call from a legal firm in St Louis. Mr. Ray is using the power of Prepaid Legal Services to make a move to get this info removed from the site. I'll let you know how that goes.
    :ohyea7qh:
    I wonder if I shouldn't have got the Prepaid legal too . I also wonder why he is so touchy about all this ? I am gonna go get that vid off youtube before he removes it . If everything is on the up and up and legal and legit why not just play ball ?

I think some silly attempt at intardweb drama led us in the right direction . Speaking of which , my email box has been strangely empty and silent . Neither S.C. Ray nor "Brad" have responded or made any contact with me . Since what I posted last .

Back to the waiting and research game I guess . Anyone getting any outside info on their Ministry / Orphanage Programs ? I am still coming up with blanks with anything other than their site .

Is there a list of registered non-profits / churches / ministries / cults and other such tax shelters , available online ? Maybe some service by the IRS , State , or Federal Government ? I want to say I have ran across one before but I can't find it now .

Added April 06, 2007
    From masterscray
    This is Mr. & Mrs. Stephen Ray Orphan... This is Mr. & Mrs. Stephen Ray Orphan Home in Kakinada India. We have 25 Orphans and we are looking for sponsors to give a monthly pledge to help provide food and clothing and shelter for them.
    straight from his youtube video text . So we know he is seeking and recieving money from sponsors . Screen shots taken .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/02/2007 2:48pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 3:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDF link below
    Education: Ph.D. Religious Studies-African-American Studies Joint Degree Program, Yale University, 2000.
    M.Div. summa cum laude, Yale Divinity School, 1993.
    B.S. Charter Oak State College, Newington, Connecticut, 1989.
    Certificate, Hartford Seminary Black Ministries Certificate Program, 1986.
    http://www.ltsp.edu/faculty/ray/0508_ray_cv.pdf

Wow what an impressive Education . I was excited that maybe S.C. Ray had the education and proper experience to head such a project .

To bad this is for a S.G. Ray Jr. in Louisville .

Stephen G. Ray Jr., Ph.D.
    **** Loch Lea Lane
    Louisville, Kentucky 40291
    (502) 239-****
    sray@lpts.edu

So yeah ... I am still drawing blanks on references to the Fellowship Church/Orphanage bit .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 5:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is going on here???

I received some disappointing information last Thursday that someone was posting negative defamatory remarks and posting my copyrighted pictures on their website. That night I looked into it and found some disheartening things. I immediatly called my Kung Fu sifu and left a message to inform him that someone was also posting messages about him. He called me the next day (Friday) and told me that a Mike Williams or Williamson had called him. After speaking with him (Sifu) I decided to contact my attorney about these things and they told me what I should do. I am writing today to ask what the problem is and why I became a target for slander. If anyone has any questions for me or a problem with me the manly thing to do is to ask me. I am willing to discuss all of these matters because I have NOTHING to hide. Would everyone like to have a meeting? Are there important questions that you have for me? Are they sincere or are they a waste of our time?
    Instead of wasting time writing messages back and forth why don't we get together once and settle any disagreements. Maybe we could even have a conference call so that we can settle some things. Whoever has a problem with me should send me a personal email and let me know what the problem is. The only problem I have with anyone is that people have went behind my back to talk bad about me instead of being a man and telling me face to face or by sending me a personal message. After reading through some of these posts a few days ago, I've seen that there is a GREAT misunderstanding, let's settle it so that there will be peace.

Sincerely,
    Master Ray

PS Please remove all my pictures and any defamatory remarks about me from this forum.
    Thank you

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 6:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In person interviews are of course in the works .Thanks for showing up and joining our discussion . I would suggest you ( S.C. Ray) too get verified so we can be sure this is not yet another hoax or sock puppetry .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 6:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After that, I have a question or two. Let's start simple.

Who instructs your Jiu-Jitsu class?
    What are his qualifications to do so?
    What are the similarities your website touts between your program and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu?

Lastly, please quote the statements you find defamatory and would like to have removed. Removing the statements would be impossible in any case until you do so. I'm not offering to remove anything, mind you, but we need somewhere to start.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 7:26pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok then, Stephen, because you feel that direct questioning will yield better results, I'm going to do the MANLY (:eusa_thin) thing.

1. You claim 6th Dan in TKD, yet have no certification to prove this. Why do you claim such a rank? If you have kukkiwon (or other) certification in TKD, please provide it.

2. You claim to have a 5th degree black belt in Kung Fu, but your certification is dubious at best. Tim Hellerich has PERSONALLY spoken with Sifu Eric Hurst, and Sifu Eric has told Mr. Hellerich that you have no such certification (5th degree BB, that is). What is your basis for claiming your 5th degree in Kung Fu?

I personally believe that you will not answer any of our questions effectively, so if you want to do the manly thing, please at least attempt prove me wrong.

And I would LOVE to meet you and discuss this matter.
    Last edited by Airman Kai; 5/02/2007 9:52pm at .

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858 ... LastLast