Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960 6162 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 8:53am

Style: JuShinDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, most martial artists who are any good, are kind of full of themselves, usually, is that correlation, or causation?

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 3:00am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Master s.c. Ray's rebuttal

To all student's and interested prospects; the majority of these accusations are false and we would like to provide a rebuttal to give you the REAL TRUTH about these accusations. Go to www.masterscray.webs.com to read the truth so that you are not influenced by these lies.

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 10:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Master Ray's rebuttal

HERE IS A LINK THAT PROVIDES THE SOLID TRUTH TO ALL THESE ACCUSATIONS.

http://masterscray.webs.com/

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 11:28pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SLMAC View Post

Really? Do you really want to start this thread up again?
    Oh and a TKD/low ranked Kung Fu guy put together his own system like Gracie JiuJitsu?

Yes, I have screen captured that page before you start editing that BS.

To all student's and interested prospects; the majority of these accusations are false and we would like to provide a rebuttal to give you the REAL TRUTH about these accusations. Go to www.masterscray.webs.com to read the truth so that you are not influenced by these lies.
    Notice something very telling in this post? There is no mention of all just "the majority.' A little lie is still a lie. So, if only a majority are false that means some accusations are true.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 9:50am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow . . . timely and prompt . . . .

I read as far as the bullet point that explains that Bullshido bullies object to Master Ray's faith healing by laying on of hands only because they don't understand that the healing is not done by Ray, but by God working through Ray . . . . and now I'm done. Maybe I'll come back and read the rest later.

Ray, you're just another shyster faith-healer.
    6. This next quote is obvious that they do not understand the power of God. "From what Tim Hellerich has told me, Master Ray even HEALS PEOPLE THROUGH TOUCH. I'm not joking."
    I obviously have no power to heal anyone and have never claimed to have such. However, God DOES have the power and He works through His children to heal people. I have personally been healed physically of several things. God has used me to heal many people of different issues, even deafness, muteness, etc. God has done those things through me in the midst of hundreds of witnesses. A person that doesn't have a close relationship with God will not understand these things. The bible says in 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned."

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 10:19am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a shred of evidence or a single answer to a single question he hasn't said before.

Same song, same dance.

It sucks that I have since moved from the area. Strange how when Kai and myself and others were in the area there was never a public response or any effort to come talk face to face at the numerous Throwdowns.

Other Traditional Martial Art schools (TKD, Southern Praying Mantis (CMA), Judo, and Hapkido) came or sent students/representatives and had a great time with us. I don't understand why he thinks that is why we are questioning his methods and motivations.

If someone wants to take Mr Ray on faith alone, that is their business. His business has always seemed to rely on faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 3:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    1/19/2011 3:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mixed martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys and gals,
    Just joined here today and found this ABOUT MASTER RAY... Kinda in shock myself. My children train in his school and I can see some of this being true and some not. I am thrown back by some of the things he is being accused of. makes me think think think about him more than I probably should. Then a client of mine comes in after I finished reading this, started talking about Martial arts. I told him my kido's train also. he asked where i told him OF COURSE. Then he says, Oh wow I trained with him for many years under the same instructor, he started telling stories himself.

Posted On:
    1/19/2011 3:34pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the site, can you go into more detail about what exactly how you view the allegations?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    1/19/2011 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. If you could, please introduce yourself in the Noobietown forum AFTER you read the stickies at the top of the forum.

Please also read the stickies on the top of any forum you choose to post in. They have your name in the title and explain the rules of each area of the site.

I feel you did not do this.

Quote Originally Posted by ucmy3boys View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    Just joined here today and found this ABOUT MASTER RAY... Kinda in shock myself.
    What exactly shocked you?
    My children train in his school and I can see some of this being true and some not.
    Can you please elaborate on the above? What exactly do you feel is true and what is not?

I am thrown back by some of the things he is being accused of.
    As far as I know nothing is all that unusual in this situation. Fairly par for the course when it comes to no-contact play fighting under the banner of religion.

Again what is it you have found so shocking?

makes me think think think about him more than I probably should.
    Nothing wrong with critically analizing a situation. I am quite fond of research and pondering the things I expose my family to and spend our money on.

I expect others to do the same.
    Then a client of mine comes in after I finished reading this, started talking about Martial arts. I told him my kido's train also. he asked where i told him OF COURSE. Then he says, Oh wow I trained with him for many years under the same instructor, he started telling stories himself.
    Stories ?

What kind of stories?

Stories of how incredible their instructor was and how much ass kicking and effective technique was taught, refined, and perfected through hours and years of rough seemingly unrelated manual labor?

Stories of bar fights, knives, guns, and faceless thugs?

Stories of stop and go, light contact, foot tag and kata?

Stories full of in house convoluted drama and business deals gone sour?

Stories of how even back then Master Ray was blessed by Jesus with the power to heal the sick and injured?

I am really curious.

Thank you, in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994