Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2008 12:04pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepy Van
    Just spent the last two days reading this thread. One of my fave investigations ever. I do hope we can get those videos up and I wish somone could verify that orphanage. Anything I can do to help let me know.
    How 'bout verifying the orphanage?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2008 6:18am

Style: Judo / Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, I was very interested in reading this thread through its entirety. I really hope that this man's bullshido is exposed in a meaningful way. As a follower of Christ this man severely offends me. He is either someone who really believes in God but lives a double life and is really, really, deluded about himself or he is a total fraud/false prophet. You guys are doing God's work, bullshido!

I went to his site and he updated it with his movie project stuff but there's something else I thought you guys would find interesting in this screengrab I got just in case the site changes again:

*Can click on it for enlargement*

There's a link to "godtube" where he currently has 5 videos of his missionary work.

Master Ray is also a missionary and traveling evangelist. He and his wife has 14 churches in India and one orphan home.
    Video - Stephen Ray India Mission - tangle.com

Most missionaries I know work with local pastors in either starting or help building churches, or say in the case of China helping churches register with the communist party so they aren't actively being persecuted. The churches they are affiliated with always keep records of what they are doing and where. Someone mentioned he was affiliated with the Seventh Day Adventist church movement? They should have records of him somewhere and can vouch for his work in India and the 14 churches that he "has" with his wife...

What missionary claims to "has" churches? They only help local people start or grow their churches... That is their main function unless they are in an entirely cut off area and then the function is to let people know about the gospel so they can choose... and those really haven't existed for quite a few decades (see Beyond the Gates of Splendor documentary for one of the last ones).

Also WHAT missionary names churches they have helped start after themselves?

The church ministry is called "Stephen Ray Family Fellowship Church"
    Seriously, "Master" Ray! Are you purposefully trying to start a cult?

This is making me sick. It's not enough that he is McDojoing Missouri even further than it is, but that he is also using these very similar tactics on poor believers in India who don't know any better. That's not freedom, that's not justice, that IS NOT the truth...

EDIT:: Sorry messed up the screengrab posted a new link.
    Last edited by resolve; 11/20/2008 6:26am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 6:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherman
    WHOA, Finally the end of this thread...and it ends like this???? (Very informative anyway - lots of info)

What's new, where are the updates???

Last relevant post date: 04-14-2008 , by TRH - ???

What happened with the tapes?
    Eddie?
    That other guy Taheun or w/e?
    NoFear?

Thanks!
    Hey.... we're all still out here. just been kind of slow until now....
    I have been looking into whether or not the orph is lagite or not, its kind of a tough process. (maybe i'm looking in the wrong places)

anyway I am almost tempted to go visit him at his school just to talk to him. Hopefully he hasn't realized who I am. I don't think he would though.....unless god told him!!!!!!

anyway.. i am always up for some more fun and games at anytime.
    ( i will contact THR to see whats up with my tapes)

NoFear900

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 7:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    Hello, I was very interested in reading this thread through its entirety. I really hope that this man's bullshido is exposed in a meaningful way. As a follower of Christ this man severely offends me. He is either someone who really believes in God but lives a double life and is really, really, deluded about himself or he is a total fraud/false prophet. You guys are doing God's work, bullshido!

I went to his site and he updated it with his movie project stuff but there's something else I thought you guys would find interesting in this screengrab I got just in case the site changes again:

*Can click on it for enlargement*

There's a link to "godtube" where he currently has 5 videos of his missionary work.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.ph...2250df5d64dc9f

Most missionaries I know work with local pastors in either starting or help building churches, or say in the case of China helping churches register with the communist party so they aren't actively being persecuted. The churches they are affiliated with always keep records of what they are doing and where. Someone mentioned he was affiliated with the Seventh Day Adventist church movement? They should have records of him somewhere and can vouch for his work in India and the 14 churches that he "has" with his wife...

What missionary claims to "has" churches? They only help local people start or grow their churches... That is their main function unless they are in an entirely cut off area and then the function is to let people know about the gospel so they can choose... and those really haven't existed for quite a few decades (see Beyond the Gates of Splendor documentary for one of the last ones).

Also WHAT missionary names churches they have helped start after themselves?

Seriously, "Master" Ray! Are you purposefully trying to start a cult?

This is making me sick. It's not enough that he is McDojoing Missouri even further than it is, but that he is also using these very similar tactics on poor believers in India who don't know any better. That's not freedom, that's not justice, that IS NOT the truth...

EDIT:: Sorry messed up the screengrab posted a new link.
    COME ONE! COME ALL !!SEE THE WHITE MAN WITH A KOREAN ACCENT "SOMETIMES".

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 7:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So.... who wants to go to church at the "FAMILY FELLOWSHIP AND WORSHIP CENTER".

"Sunday Service Times: 10:30AM & 6:30PM"
    (or until your ears bleed)

Master Ray expects you to be punctual!!!!! or he'll.......................Tell God!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 11:20am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear900
    So.... who wants to go to church at the "FAMILY FELLOWSHIP AND WORSHIP CENTER".

"Sunday Service Times: 10:30AM & 6:30PM"
    (or until your ears bleed)

Master Ray expects you to be punctual!!!!! or he'll.......................Tell God!
    Well .. as tempting as it sounds I think I may have to pass on that one . It is not a bad idea tho , if for some reason a few people do plan on attending service please be kind and quiet . Take some pictures and video . Definately grab some literature , any literature , connected with his Worship Center and the Mission/the 14 Churches .

No confrontations or stress for "Master" Ray or his people at this point . He needs to feel comfy and secure like he has been recently . The more work he spends propping up his position the easier it will be to gather the info to deconstruct and double check .

If you plan on doing it in larger sized group , drop me a private message so I can try to get up there and help . I will even take off my Under Armor skullcap .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 11/21/2008 11:27am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Krauthammer
    Well .. as tempting as it sounds I think I may have to pass on that one . It is not a bad idea tho , if for some reason a few people do plan on attending service please be kind and quiet . Take some pictures and video . Definately grab some literature , any literature , connected with his Worship Center and the Mission/the 14 Churches .

No confrontations or stress for "Master" Ray or his people at this point . He needs to feel comfy and secure like he has been recently . The more work he spends propping up his position the easier it will be to gather the info to deconstruct and double check .

If you plan on doing it in larger sized group , drop me a private message so I can try to get up there and help . I will even take off my Under Armor skullcap .
    it's about half an hour from my house. i might stop in and get some info.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2008 10:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would look for times that he isn't there. From past experience he is usually gone around 12:00 - 1:00 or so. Put that was along time ago. however it is evident that he dosen't change his habits much.

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    11/27/2008 7:12am

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys...
    I'm so sorry I haven't been on here lately.
    Seems as though all of you are taking care of the serious stuff by yourselves
    anyway.
    Awesome.
    Good job.
    Keep it up:)
    I've been really busy dealing with a retarded black belt student of mine (I was not the one who awarded him his 1st dan BB, and wouldn't have) who thinks he can pay/bribe me to pass him and one of his daughters onto a second dan BB. Uh.. no. I don't F'ing think so. Until a couple of days ago, this guy was causing me so much grief, I literally almost turned my back on TKD forever.
    It's all good now, but JEEEEEZ! (pulling my hair out) This guy is nuts.
    BTW...NoFear...you probably know who I'm talking about.

Speaking of NoFear... I need to get in touch with you soon...
    hell, three times a week, your only a mile down the road from me. Stop in sometime:)

PEACE.
    Timbo

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/30/2008 6:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So.....If he is calling himself a church.....would that make him a non rofit organization?
    Because if so, then wouldn't he be commiting some sort of fraud by accepting payments for martial arts lessons?

I guess it could be written off as a "donation" to the church. hmmm.

Anybody else find anything?