Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 8:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    There's an obnoxious Evangelical Christian stand-up comedian by the name of Brad Stine . . . . are we sure the guy who sent the email isn't just a fan?
    Stine the comedian actually founded his own alternative to the Promise Keepers called "The Godmen." No, seriously.
    Received today as well

Brad Stine <brd_stine@yahoo.com> hide details 4:03 pm (4 hours ago)
    to BackFist Monkey <backfistmonkeyatthegmail.com>
    date Apr 22, 2007 4:03 PM
    subject Re: Stirring the pot
    signed-by yahoo.com
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    Hey what's up. Just got back in town and noticed a couple emails from you. Sorry so late. I had a rock'in time in Florida with a couple fighter friends. Haven't even been back on Bullshido yet. I should be logging in later tonight if I get time.
    I haven't talked to Tim in a few weeks. Has anyone invited him to throwdown yet? I'd love to see it. LOL

Gotta head out....
    Best punches,
    Brad

I don't know , what do you think ?

*EDIT*

Oh yes and ...

http://www.bullshido.net/z/thegrappler/profile/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshido
    View Profile: thegrappler
    Noob

Last Activity: Today 04:29 PM
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 4/22/2007 9:26pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 9:40pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brad Stine... we really need to get in contact with this guy on a more real level. Wednesday's talk with Tim Hellerich should yield some more info about Master Ray and his assosciates.

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 10:05pm

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I DON't know this "BRAD Stine" guy.
    Last edited by TRHellerich; 5/02/2007 4:03pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/22/2007 11:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, first thing you should ask is who is the guy using his name on bullshido.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/22/2007 11:28pm at . Reason: MABS not YMAS

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/23/2007 2:13am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again for the record Brad is this dude here on the forums . And if luosnomed is thegrappler then both will be banned ( for having multiple accounts ). Or in some rare cases one will get deleted and the "main account" will get a chance to continue discussion .

I don't think this is the case here either way .

I am sure a Staff Member could check out their IP's if they are provided with proper links like so

luosnomed = post here

TheGrappler/Brad= This post here
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    4/23/2007 4:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Slow Down

Hello Everyone my name is Chris. I used to do some private investigation work in the past and thought I could provide some insight to all of these threads. After reading and studying a little bit I came across some info that might be helpful. I have come across very little solid proof on anything in these threads. A lot of what is being said seems as if it is heresay or words of dislike for another person. In the private investigation business we have always tried to be careful not to be moved by emotion or by rumors or heresay. Look at what kind of people you are dealing with and their character and many times this will tell you who is honest and who is dishonest. It is important that no one is PRE-judged because that will cause us to make immature decisions or accusations. I haven't put a lot of time in to this because to be honest with you, I think it is kind of a waste of time. But I did look at Ray's website and I looked for Y.S. Choi in Colorado and couldn't really find anything but not everyone has a website. I also checked out Eric "Dragon" Hurst and have actually remembered him from years ago. Now, I am not a martial artist but it seems to me that "The Dragon" was the real deal in his Kung Fu. I dealt with him years ago in a private investigation matter because he also does that kind of work. I also looked at Mr. Hellerich's website. Guys, I don't see anything wrong with any of them. From looking back at past threads it seems this all started because airman kai didn't like master s.c.ray. Before you hammer on this guy anymore you might want to check out this video I found of him on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeE4IzKdZk
    Also, I wouldn't accuse this Tim guy for an email being sent because from a private investigators perspective it could be anyone. However we have had situations where people have said something and then took it back after they have been approached because they begin to be fearful. I would leave it all alone and spend your time on something more productive. I hope this has helped. I may have time to check back on this site in a few days to see if anyone has any questions. Best wishes....

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/23/2007 5:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by livetrue
    Hello Everyone my name is Chris. I used to do some private investigation work in the past and thought I could provide some insight to all of these threads. After reading and studying a little bit I came across some info that might be helpful. I have come across very little solid proof on anything in these threads. A lot of what is being said seems as if it is heresay or words of dislike for another person. In the private investigation business we have always tried to be careful not to be moved by emotion or by rumors or heresay.
    I guess we know why you are no longer an investigator. You don't notice the obvious.

Look at what kind of people you are dealing with and their character and many times this will tell you who is honest and who is dishonest. It is important that no one is PRE-judged because that will cause us to make immature decisions or accusations. I haven't put a lot of time in to this because to be honest with you, I think it is kind of a waste of time. But I did look at Ray's website and I looked for Y.S. Choi in Colorado and couldn't really find anything but not everyone has a website. I also checked out Eric "Dragon" Hurst and have actually remembered him from years ago.
    YS Choi called Airman Kai:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...4&postcount=22

Now, I am not a martial artist but it seems to me that "The Dragon" was the real deal in his Kung Fu. I dealt with him years ago in a private investigation matter because he also does that kind of work. I also looked at Mr. Hellerich's website. Guys, I don't see anything wrong with any of them. From looking back at past threads it seems this all started because airman kai didn't like master s.c.ray. Before you hammer on this guy anymore you might want to check out this video I found of him on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeE4IzKdZk
    So, we get to the real meat of this post. You know Eric Hurst and SC Ray. So, emotions aren't for PI's but, the real deal is an emotional statement.

See, if you aren't a Martial Artist, you can't really comment on someones Martial Skill.

Sponsoring, children doesn't hold any bearing on these alleged emails.

Also, I wouldn't accuse this Tim guy for an email being sent because from a private investigators perspective it could be anyone. However we have had situations where people have said something and then took it back after they have been approached because they begin to be fearful. I would leave it all alone and spend your time on something more productive. I hope this has helped. I may have time to check back on this site in a few days to see if anyone has any questions. Best wishes....
    Interesting, you read and cross referenced threads right?
    No one accused Tim of sending the email.
    Tim is going to meet with Airman Kai to discuss said emails.

Are you licensed? If so please provide proof to one of our many lawyers like Mr. Mantis or Samuel Browning.

Otherwise you are not a very good PI. Restating and investigating things already confirmed shows rather bad investigative skills. IMO of course.

Here is an interesting question, since you are a PI, didn't the two different Choi's pique your interest?
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/23/2007 5:15pm at .

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    4/24/2007 12:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by livetrue
    This post is either Ray himself or someone who was sent to this thread to defend him. THIS is exactly how he talks to people. These ARE the kind of words HE uses. I wish he was the sincere person that he seems to be to most people. You don't even KNOW how bad I want his words & actions to have merit. BUT, unfortunately, most of the time, they do not. I watched this man rip a martial arts family apart and he treated me like I was an expendable piece of garbage (all before he even owned the school).
    To quote him (ray explaining to a student why I needed to disappear) : "Tim is like CANCER. First it starts at your finger then spreads to your hand, and after a while, it spreads to your whole arm and then the rest of your body until it reaches your heart, and eventually, kills you." said to Mike (a chunghotkd black belt). Mike then told me, and the thing is, HE REALLY liked Ray before Ray said that about me.
    What a terrible thing to say about someone. I've never been treated that way in my life. I would like eveyone to know that sometimes I can be a big jerk, that's true...but like cancer?, wow! I have to admit; that one hurt my feelings. I truly care about each and every student that I have ever worked with and I don't care if I ever make a damn dime teaching martial arts. BUT, I can tell you that ALL he seems to care about is money. AND, I forgive him. Not for any other reason than because it's the right thing to do. I am not perfect and at times I'm an immature, impatient SOB. I DO NOT like people pretending to be me, so they can stir up BS. That Sucks.
    Peace. Timbo

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    4/24/2007 12:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS. Sorry guys. Sometimes I get mad when I see some of this dumb stuff happening to me... & I tend to "fly off the handle" a bit. Nothing makes me more angry than a coward, so please fogive me.
    Cool?
    Timbo
    Last edited by TRHellerich; 5/02/2007 4:02pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/24/2007 1:11am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRHellerich
    PS. Sorry guys. Sometimes I get pissed when I see some of this dumb stuff happening to me... & I tend to "fly off the handle" a bit. Nothing makes me more angry than a coward, so please fogive me.
    Cool?
    Timbo
    Trust me, one post wonders carry very little to no weight.
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast