Page 47 of 62 First ... 3743444546474849505157 ... Last
  1. #461

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    102
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    Yah, I'm gonna have to ask as well, what ARE you taling about, wildwills?

    The reference I made to "rich" is that Louise Koch, my supervisor at the time I was at HQ AMC/A34YR, and I did bumped heads a lot. She generally had a dislike of blue-suiters and told it to me often. So when I saw a Mike Koch on the instructors page Timbo's webpage...I had a knee-jerk and jumped back in my seat because I was just talking with a co-worker (retired First Shirt) this very morning about how some civil servants despise military member at the HQ AMC building.

  2. #462

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    136
    Style
    TaeKwonDo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wildwills,

    Mr. Mike Koch is not related to any "Louise" (confirmed).
    There are many "Kochs" in St. Clair County.
    There are many more in the tri-state area.
    My Uncle shares the name Mike Koch too.
    He's not related to any of the above mentioned names either.

    The way you chimed in made it look very much like
    an attack on my students/instructors,
    of which I am very protective. (here on this thread)

    Careful now, if you have truly read this ENTIRE thread,
    you should know by now that I bite.
    (God, why would anyone want to read THIS entire thread
    if they don't even know S.C. Ray?)

    Sooo...If you got something to add about good ole SCARY,
    post away:)
    If not...

    (Im going to be nice here and just stop typing)

  3. #463

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    102
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRHellerich
    wildwills,

    Mr. Mike Koch is not related to any "Louise" (confirmed).
    There are many "Kochs" in St. Clair County.
    There are many more in the tri-state area.
    My Uncle shares the name Mike Koch too.
    He's not related to any of the above mentioned names either.

    The way you chimed in made it look very much like
    an attack on my students/instructors,
    of which I am very protective. (here on this thread)

    Careful now, if you have truly read this ENTIRE thread,
    you should know by now that I bite.
    (God, why would anyone want to read THIS entire thread
    if they don't even know S.C. Ray?)

    Sooo...If you got something to add about good ole SCARY,
    post away:)
    If not...

    (Im going to be nice here and just stop typing)
    Sorry about the confusion. I'll try and delete the post.

  4. #464

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    136
    Style
    TaeKwonDo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    I wait with bated breath.

    Srsly, I'm going to be refreshing this like, every hour or something.
    Ooooh Yeeeaaaaaah........
    I got some good news & some bad news.
    Which one do you want first?

    OK.
    The Good...
    There's Gold in them there hills (tapes)!:icon_smur
    Thanks to NoFear. (You Rock!)

    The Bad...
    I need to go through about 40 tapes
    to find all the really good shtuff.
    I will eventually convert the material to digital format
    and then, of course, it will end up on Red...I mean...YouTube too.

    I did get to preview some awesomely radical break-dancing of SCARY.
    I think I just puked in my mouth.:sign18:

    Soon Brother, very soon.

    Peace.
    Timbo

  5. #465

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    136
    Style
    TaeKwonDo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, I visited two people from this thread today.
    One is very obvious.
    The other may not be.
    Can you guess who the second person was?

    hint:
    Both people have posted in this thread recently.

    ;)
    Timbo

  6. #466
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    9,650
    Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone wants to bring me some tapes I may be able to help .

    I have been moving and starting a custom picture frame buisness , so I have a 5,000 suare foot house and a **** load of oraganizing to do .


    But I will help out when and how I can .

    PM me for contact info ( same cell phone if anyone has it .... call me I am lonely )

    Good luck Brothers .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  7. #467
    AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."
    Airman Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Scott AFB, IL
    Posts
    1,536
    Style
    Out-Of-Shape MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    If anyone wants to bring me some tapes I may be able to help .

    I have been moving and starting a custom picture frame buisness , so I have a 5,000 suare foot house and a **** load of oraganizing to do .


    But I will help out when and how I can .

    PM me for contact info ( same cell phone if anyone has it .... call me I am lonely )

    Good luck Brothers .
    Where'd you end up settling? In paducah still?




  8. #468
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    9,650
    Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    Where'd you end up settling? In paducah still?
    Still in good ol P-Town ... I have new ink .... but nonet service yet .


    Things are going great but have caused me to cost off the level of training I had been doing .

    I will be making time .... so I am not out for goood . Just getting ( trying to get ) real life together .


    Man I miss Bullshiding with all you guys ... keep up the good work and drop by or drop me line ( any one I have met in person ) .
    Peace be will you all and a happy New Year


    ( **** Ray )
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  9. #469

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    136
    Style
    TaeKwonDo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Monkey, You're naughty.....

    ...& I like it.


    Happy new year to you too man.


    Peace Broseph.
    Timbo

  10. #470

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    St. louis, Mo
    Posts
    87
    Style
    Taekwondo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pb_n_j
    hi. who are you no fear? initials? do i know you? do you know me? how old are you? are you a red belt?
    No it doesn't ring any bells...but I am not a red belt. AT least unless the new color for black is red..jk.

    anyways I am interestee in how I know you. I cannot directly throw my name or age out there because i deont' feel like being harassed by Ray.

    However I was one his former students for about 5 years or so...And had trained with him at the WMAA in Olivette, MO. So whom and where did or are youo currently training under. this could give me an idea of who you are... other wise I am drawing a blank the size of Rays EGO!!

    NoFear 900

Page 47 of 62 First ... 3743444546474849505157 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO