Sponsored Links Spacer Image

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 9:32am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    Anyway, is the STL Martial Arts Center going to be hosting the STL Throwdown or what? Plans need to be made.
    Why give him business when the Belleville Judo Club took good care of us last time?

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 9:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grandmaster Y.S. Choi of Denver, Colorado actually gave me a call, turns out Master Ray forwarded me after all.

After having talked to Mr. Choi, I gathered some base facts:

- Master S.C. Ray is indeed certified in "Sun Do Sul" through Grandmaster Y.S. Choi.
    - Sun Do Sul is a style created by Grandmaster Choi. He crafted it from your standard hodgepodge of korean martial arts. He says he finalized the standards for this style in 1988.
    - Grandmaster Choi says he is a TKD champion ("Gold Medalist" in his own words) and even trains several UFC fighters.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 11:33am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    Grandmaster Y.S. Choi of Denver, Colorado actually gave me a call, turns out Master Ray forwarded me after all.

After having talked to Mr. Choi, I gathered some base facts:

- Master S.C. Ray is indeed certified in "Sun Do Sul" through Grandmaster Y.S. Choi.
    - Sun Do Sul is a style created by Grandmaster Choi. He crafted it from your standard hodgepodge of korean martial arts. He says he finalized the standards for this style in 1988.
    - Grandmaster Choi says he is a TKD champion ("Gold Medalist" in his own words) and even trains several UFC fighters.
    Let me guess, he didn't name these "UFC" fighters.

Or, were they kids, trained a few years, and moved on and he is now claiming "UFC" coaching status?

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 12:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kai, you're right, of course. Just wondering if Mr. Ray plans to be at the Throwdown. I liked the Judo club a lot.

So Mr. Choi is a gold medalist . . . . did he say in what event? Is that Olympic gold, or some kind of World Games thing, or what? Hmmm.

If he can claim to be training UFC fighters in a direct phone conversation and yet refuse to name the fighters, his credibility goes away.

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 1:18pm

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Guys. This is the one and only, Timothy R. Hellerich. I would NEVER leave a message like that! ...........

I don't even know a "Brad" that's a martial artist.
    I don't know who is doing this kind of BS, but I litterally have to deal with this stuff on a daily basis. The only thing I can do is apologize to everyone else who has to deal with sort of Identity Fraud too.
    Thank You Airman Kai for bringing this to my attention.
    GREAT site, you guys! Keep up the good work. Peace, Timbo.
    Last edited by TRHellerich; 5/02/2007 4:07pm at .

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 1:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    impersonating someone else via email to try to stir up drama and to try to instigate a fight is some seriously low, cowardly ****.

tim, you should investigate this as best you can and do whatever you need to to bring this asshole down.

welcome to bullshido
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 1:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRHellerich
    Hi Guys. This is the one and only, Timothy R. Hellerich. I would NEVER leave a message like that! .
    I don't know who is doing this kind of BS, but I litterally have to deal with this stuff on a daily basis. The only thing I can do is apologize to everyone else who has to deal with sort of Identity Fraud too.
    Hey Tim ,

I sat on this one since February because
    1. it smelled like a troll job
    2. Kai was not available
    3. Don doesn't really care what people think
    4. it smelled like a troll job
    5. your website was very straight forward about you and your art and contact info was available readily

I looked at those factors and figured I would mention this all when Kai got cleared to train again so I wouldn't have to try and figure all this out from a state away .

If this type of behavior is common can you give us any more info or details on how these unknowns ( thegrappler .... aka Brad Stine <brd_stine@yahoo.com and others )are causing trouble .

Screen names and E-mail addresses aren't hard to track down ... finding out who own them can be tricky . So any info you care to provide will help .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRHellerich
    Hi Guys. This is the one and only, Timothy R. Hellerich. I would NEVER leave a message like that! ...........
    "Hey Brad,
    I was just looking online with my friend and saw a fight with these two idiots (Don & Airman Kai). What a joke. They need to fight against a TKD fighter. They wouldn't have a chance. They were slow and weak. Take a look at www.bullshido.com
    I would like to see him at MY SCHOOL!
    Instructor Tim
    Choson Martial Arts" ............

OH yes and to clear any confusion you may want to contact a Staff member to be verified that you are who you say you are . You will also get a neat instructors tag on the top of your posts like Kai' s military tag .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 2:56pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you can make a post in the Support Forum regarding who to message/email for the instructor credentials.

Otherwise it looks like TRHellerich's host is in O'Fallon which is right near Belleville.

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 3:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went ahead and set up an interview with the head instructor of the Choson Martial Arts Academy, Tim Hellerich. As was previously aluded to, Mr. Hellerich has a good deal of experience with Master S.C. Ray, and I hope to get a few things on record (video).

Also, I'll be opening up lines with Ol' Ray through email and phone, where I can perhaps get our first few written contradictions.
    Last edited by Airman Kai; 4/20/2007 3:38pm at .

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast