Posted On:
    5/03/2007 11:08pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are bad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Ray
    I am back, and it is what I expected, more slanderish immature remarks.
    Ah "slander" and "immature", two of the buzzwords people like you fall back on when they realize they aren't going to get out of this with their lies intact.

This defense fails all who employ it, you are no exception.

Can anyone be mature in here. I don't think it is going to happen.
    You first.

Yeah, that was immature, I admit it.

I was willing to share much information with you but now I see that it would be A BIG WASTE OF TIME! Because you all seem to be married to your ideas and judgements against me.
    News flash, these aren't the sort of questions you can get away with answering the way you have.

Your jiu-kido disaster, yeah, seriously, if I was Ricky Ricardo and you were Lucy, right now I'd be tell'n you you got some 'splain'n to do.

Like I said before Christ is my avenger and this is not going anywhere because not even one of you are willing or humble enough to listen.
    We listened to your stories, and this "god is on my side and for doubting me you will burn in hell" defense does not make you look like a rational human being who has any business teaching children anything or adults how to defend themselves.

I could tell you ANYTHING and PROVE EVERYTHING and you would still talk the same way you are talking now and that tells me this is a BIG WASTE of my time.
    So, when you answered the questions earlier you were giving us bad answers just to see how we'd respond?

Cause you're just not quite adding up on the old sense-o-meter at the moment.

I will conclude with this:
    You promise?

Although it is not important because a piece of paper and a belt doesn't make a person I will say it anyway. I am a certified 6th Degree Black Belt in Sun Do Sul which is a branch off of Tae Kwon Do and other styles (Mainly TKD).
    How long did this take anyways? I mean, you throw around the whole "been studying since I was 7" line that everyone and their mother loves to spout and means roughly nothing. I'm just curious, if you went to a WTF TKD dojang in Korea would you wear your 6th degree BB and expect them to honor it?

I am a certified level 8 instructor in Chinese Kung Fu which according to my past Sifu is the same or comparable to 5th Degree Black Belt in TKD.
    Wow, so what school of kung-fu is this that is so comparable to TKD? Aren't you already a 6th degree by virtue of your totally legitimate Sun Do Sul rank and certification?

I have experience in many other martial arts that I have not recieved official certification for. Our martial arts program is a mixture of martial arts.
    Most every school is like that these days, but that doesn't mean you have any business calling what you teach Mixed Martial Arts. You claiming to teach MMA- a term now rather well defined- is an outright lie; if you tell people who come into your school that you teach Mixed Martial Arts, you are a liar.

Different techniques from different styles are incorporated into our curriculum for maximum benefits and understanding of life skills, street defense and olympic sport. A knowledgable experienced martial artist understands that it is not the style that is important but how much you practice.
    You can jump around on one foot all day and call it practice, but that doesn't mean it will make you a better martial artist a mroe capable fighter. What you do, what your "style" dictates, is far more important than how much of it you do.

I really don't focus on styles of martial arts, I only provide the information for my students understanding.
    Then, for your information, you've been providing really bad information. Get your act together or get off the stage.

There are martial artist that have no certification that can physically defeat a martial artist with a certification and that is why it is not personally important to me.
    That is true, but then why have you yourself made a big deal of it before?

You're a very contrary individual.

There are basically four main views on martial arts.
    O rly?

1. Competition
    2. Street Defense
    3. Life Skills and personal development
    4. Fighting or Hand to Hand combat for fun.
    You know how I said before that you were bad at this? I lied, you're utterly abyssmal.

There is nothing wrong with any of them except #4. If your mentallity is about hurting people for fun then you have a sick mind and need good counsel. Those that have a limited understanding (usually those that are only a #4) like to attack others that study martial arts for different reasons.
    Learn to make better strawmen.

Our school is mostly about Life skills and Street Defense although we hold tournaments periodically.
    Life skills like writing coherently and using paragraphs? Perhaps life skills like invoking God and Jesus when struggling for a good response?

Anyway I have wasted enough of my time.
    Your time is frankly not worth much.

It seems as if you only want to argue and speak ungodly and I am not interested in arguing with you.
    No, you've proven yourself incapable and thus quickly retreat behind religion in an attempt to retreat while maintaining some vestige of your tattered and meaningless dignity.

I am a peaceful man that is teaching a good martial arts program that provides great benefits.
    I sincerely doubt that. The bit about a "good martial arts program" that is.

I have not said anything bad about anyone and have no regrets. If you want to waste your time bashing on people that is your decision but I will not submit to it. May God Bless you all!

Sincerely,
    Master S.C. Ray
    And may you be able to look yourself in the mirror in the morning, oh, wait, you've apparently been doing this for years so I guess you can.

"Sincerely", riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 11:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say we contact the Jiu Kido teachers first. Get there take and inform them of a possible misuse of their name.

Chase down some more credential verification. I don't want to use the C _ _L_ word but, they are harder to reach then, misguided parents.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/03/2007 11:14pm at .

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 11:35pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds good. I'll try tracking down more credential balogne, go ahead and see what you can find out about ol' Jukido/Jiukido.

AFTER I go see :icon_spidspiderman:icon_spid in half an hour :icon_tong

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 12:00am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    I say we contact the Jiu Kido teachers first. Get there take and inform them of a possible misuse of their name.

Chase down some more credential verification. I don't want to use the C _ _L_ word but, they are harder to reach then, misguided parents.

http://www.crc.gatech.edu/aboutus/contactus.php

This ^^^ is the contact page for the
    Georgia Tech Recreation Center I think it would be a good place to start . IF anyone calls ask for Instructor: Jason Coates , I believe . Or someone who can speak on or for the JIUKIDO JUJITSU course .

I will be dropping them an e-mail on the topic a little later on in the week . So feel free to beat me to the punch .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 6:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I said before Christ is my avenger and this is not going anywhere because not even one of you are willing or humble enough to listen.
    Hhhhmmmm. Sounds like the refuge of the damned to me. WHats next? Occult guardians? Like AK?

Seriously tho, there is little that i can contribute to this investigation from my part of the world. But i am glad there are people on this site who seem ready to follow it through. This guy needs to be exposed. From what I understand thus far, it seems to me that he is Coda Scott's big brother (in a figurative sense)

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 7:36am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TL/DR, gotta go to work. I'll just leave everyone with a prediction: whatever else happens, whatever else he does, S.C. Ray is NOT leaving this thread. He'll be back.

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 11:06am

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to know what smear and sabotage attempts you are referring to. I have always been kind to you. Firm, but kind. The only time I can remember saying anything to you in a negative sense was when i told you to quit acting like a white belt. I do apologize if this hurt your feelings. You also mentioned that I said you were like a cancer.... I know where this came from, When I sat down with Mike I was mentoring him and teaching him certain principles. One of the principles that I taught was about a cancer. I NEVER EVER mentioned your name in that conversation. Mike obviously assumed I was talking about you. This would be surprising sense he told me he was glad I was back and that he wanted to continue to train under my instruction. I apologize for his misunderstanding and miscommunication to you. continuing........
    1) You have a bad memory. You started acting like a douche on day TWO @ Chunghotkd.
    Firm, but kind? Don't you mean: weak & discourteous.

2) You still have a bad memory. First of all, it's not a negative statement to tell someone they're acting like a white belt. That didn't bother me. When you said that to me, I simply said: "I'll even wear a white belt if it makes you feel better about yourself." Yeah. Then you got really pissed & started yelling. Then you stood up (but really, you're so small that it looked like you were still sitting) & started preaching...angrily.

3) Even your short term memory is bad. When you sat Mr. Mike K down for some "mentoring", I was the topic of conversation. You were explaining to him why I needed to be "voted" out of the school. You sat down with all of BBs and had similar convos. In young Michael's case, You used cancer to describe me (& you mentioned my name MANY times, you POS), you used different analogies with all of the other BBs to describe me. JUST SO YOU KNOW, this was your most crucial mistake. That's when they all started to feel "uneasy" about you. Hey SFBs, I stated in the post that Mike REALLY liked you before you said that about me. SO why would it still be suprising.
    All the BBs now attend CMAA. Man, you're stupid.

4) Finally. YOU are the ONLY person on earth that would consider "douche" to be a compliment.
    What a frickin' Weirdo!

Still waiting for the sincere apology,
    Timbo.
    Last edited by TRHellerich; 6/06/2007 2:48am at . Reason: too many mis-spellings:)

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 11:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    Please take the jokes to YMAS. This thread is actually attempting to accomplish something. Thank you.
    point taken,sorry about that one.

On topic: i wouldnt wait for an apologie from this ray,because if he did what he did,its not very likely he's the type of person who can be sincere in anything.
    Don't be pissed off about it,in the end you're doing ok,i mean the bb's are training at that cmaa right?
    Im pretty sure he will not be the last of his kind you will encounter in your MA carreer.
    sad but true

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 11:20am

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Don't be pissed off about it,in the end you're doing ok,i mean the bb's are training at that cmaa right?
    Im pretty sure he will not be the last of his kind you will encounter in your MA carreer.
    sad but true
    Yeah, you're right.
    I'm just being an ass at this point & it's going nowhere.
    I just know he'll keep reading these posts, though.
    But, I'm gonna take a long break:)

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/04/2007 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tim, you realize you can just go ahead and cuss here, right? We really don't care.