Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:57pm

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes the acronym "SFBs" stand for: "**** For Brains" & sometimes it stands for: "Silent Farting Butts" & sometimes it means: "Sick F-ing Bastard" & sometimes it
    means: "Sorry For Bothering" & sometimes it stands for: "Sure, Fine, Bet" & it can also represent: "So F-ing Bored"..........and sometimes it stands for:
    SFB San Francisco Ballet
    SFB Sanford/Orlando, Florida (airport code)
    SFB ScaleFactor Band
    SFB Sender Freies Berlin (German Radio and TV Station)
    SFB Shanghai Finance Bureau
    SFB Simple Failure Biasing
    SFB Single Flash Bank (Cisco)
    SFB So Freaking Bored (polite form)
    SFB Solicitation for Bid
    SFB Solid Fuel Burner
    SFB Sonderforschungsbereich
    SFB Star Fleet Battles (game)
    SFB Studiefinancieringsbeleid (Dutch)
    SFB Stuff For Brains (polite form)
    SFB Switched Filter Bank

You decide which one you like best & I'll just spell it out for you next time. K, Honey?
    I personally like "Shanghai Finance Bureau" the best, but it's up to you:)
    BTW (oops) I mean: By the way, Your apology was insincere and full of lies, so FU.
    Don't even let Mike himself get on this thread to tell his story. MAN, he is such a smart-ass, and, of course that's one of the reasons I like him so much. He will just tear you apart on here. Oh yeah, remember when you called the cops on your first day of ownership at CHTKD? Yeah, you had Chuck call me & tell me: "Tim, man, this is not an easy call to make, but...you need to come to the school & get your stuff out today before 4:00pm. I'm really sorry about all of this, but... *stumbling on his words* ... it's official, Ray owns the school now and would like you to leave. You are no longer welcome here. I'm so sorry."
    THEN, I simply said: "OK, but I can't get there until about 5:15pm. Is that gonna be a problem?" THEN Chuck said: "Well, It would really be better if you could do it before the first class starts." THEN I said: "That's just not possible, what should I do?"
    THEN Chuck said: "Well........just get here as soon as you can and be quick about everything and don't talk to anyone about it, OK?"
    I said: "OK."
    NOBODY TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA CALL THE COPS, you F-ing coward!
    Yeah, EXPLAIN THAT ONE. LET'S SEE YOU COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE. I HEARD IT WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE AFRAID OF ME!
    That would make sense, because you didn't even have the BALLS to call me yourself.
    HMMMMM? So why did you do that again? Cuz guess what, the cops still don't even know why, and they waited there for longer than an hour! They didn't even come and talk to me...about ANYTHING! It was a waist of their time. IF your such a BillyBA, then why all of the cowering?
    THERE!
    WAS that MANLY Enough for ya?

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 7:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    4. On 4/19/07 Mr. Gwinn states, "If his JJ were "similar to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu" he'd be calling it Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and leaving it at that. I'd like to know who his instructor for this art is. Does Ray instruct this JuJitsu program?" Why would you assume that I would call it gracie jiujitsu when it is not completely gracie jiujitsu? If you look at my website, you will see that I do not have any certifications in jiujitsu. My experience and training is my certification in this art. I have trained a little with Frank Shamrock, Dan Severns and others and have developed a similar style called, "Jiu-kido". I have a group of students that love to learn this art from me. Let me know if you would like to grapple with one of them, maybe they would be interested.
    1. Just to get this out of the way, I'll roll with whoever shows up. We'll be in Belleville at an excellent grappling location at the end of June. There's a dedicated thread in the Throwdowns forum. I'm an overweight white belt, so I shouldn't be able to hang with you or your students at all. Quality blue belts in actual BJJ eat me for lunch; luckily enough, we'll have some of those around, too, for after you're done with the easy tappins.
    If you think you can cow me by making a sparring challenge, forget it. I'll roll, spar MMA, kickbox or box with anybody who shows up, win or lose.

2. I didn't make any assumptions. YOUR website says that you teach Jiu-Jitsu "similar to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu." By the way, the two grappling instructors you mention don't teach Gracie Jiu Jitsu--both have wrestling backgrounds with a very different emphasis from GJJ. You also don't claim to teach "Jiu-Kido." You claimed to teach Jiu-Jitsu, and from what I can see, you can't back it up.

3. Dan Severn's name only has one "s" in it. You must have studied extensively with him. I'm guessing one seminar with Frank and one seminar with Dan--am I right? That's ridiculous. I've been to a seminar weekend with the guys at RMATA and John "The Saint" Renken, but to say I'm qualified to found a style because I've "trained a little" with these people would be fraud. I hope that's not what you're doing.

4. I'd certainly like to meet Brad Stine. There are no Brad Stines in the Belleville Metro white pages. Do you know him?

5. You seem to be admitting that you do not teach Jiu-Jitsu at all. That would make you a liar.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 7:18pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is Fake, you should know better. This thread is shaping up to be enough of a pain in the ass to physically read.

Size reduced.

Moving on.

SC Ray is what Coda Scott will become. Lord. Have. Mercy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 7:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick
    It is Fake, you should know better. This thread is shaping up to be enough of a pain in the ass to physically read.

Size reduced.

Moving on.

SC Ray is what Coda Scott will become. Lord. Have. Mercy.
    Didn't realize I used seven was in the middle of resizing and my browser crashed. My bad.

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 9:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am back, and it is what I expected, more slanderish immature remarks. Can anyone be mature in here. I don't think it is going to happen. I was willing to share much information with you but now I see that it would be A BIG WASTE OF TIME! Because you all seem to be married to your ideas and judgements against me. Like I said before Christ is my avenger and this is not going anywhere because not even one of you are willing or humble enough to listen. I could tell you ANYTHING and PROVE EVERYTHING and you would still talk the same way you are talking now and that tells me this is a BIG WASTE of my time. I will conclude with this: Although it is not important because a piece of paper and a belt doesn't make a person I will say it anyway. I am a certified 6th Degree Black Belt in Sun Do Sul which is a branch off of Tae Kwon Do and other styles (Mainly TKD). I am a certified level 8 instructor in Chinese Kung Fu which according to my past Sifu is the same or comparable to 5th Degree Black Belt in TKD. I have experience in many other martial arts that I have not recieved official certification for. Our martial arts program is a mixture of martial arts. Different techniques from different styles are incorporated into our curriculum for maximum benefits and understanding of life skills, street defense and olympic sport. A knowledgable experienced martial artist understands that it is not the style that is important but how much you practice. I really don't focus on styles of martial arts, I only provide the information for my students understanding. There are martial artist that have no certification that can physically defeat a martial artist with a certification and that is why it is not personally important to me. There are basically four main views on martial arts. 1. Competition 2. Street Defense 3. Life Skills and personal development
    4. Fighting or Hand to Hand combat for fun. There is nothing wrong with any of them except #4. If your mentallity is about hurting people for fun then you have a sick mind and need good counsel. Those that have a limited understanding (usually those that are only a #4) like to attack others that study martial arts for different reasons. Our school is mostly about Life skills and Street Defense although we hold tournaments periodically.
    Anyway I have wasted enough of my time. It seems as if you only want to argue and speak ungodly and I am not interested in arguing with you. I am a peaceful man that is teaching a good martial arts program that provides great benefits. I have not said anything bad about anyone and have no regrets. If you want to waste your time bashing on people that is your decision but I will not submit to it. May God Bless you all!

Sincerely,
    Master S.C. Ray

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 9:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Ray
    I am back, and it is what I expected, more slanderish immature remarks. Can anyone be mature in here. I don't think it is going to happen. I was willing to share much information with you but now I see that it would be A BIG WASTE OF TIME! Because you all seem to be married to your ideas and judgements against me. Like I said before Christ is my avenger and this is not going anywhere because not even one of you are willing or humble enough to listen. I could tell you ANYTHING and PROVE EVERYTHING and you would still talk the same way you are talking now and that tells me this is a BIG WASTE of my time. I will conclude with this: Although it is not important because a piece of paper and a belt doesn't make a person I will say it anyway. I am a certified 6th Degree Black Belt in Sun Do Sul which is a branch off of Tae Kwon Do and other styles (Mainly TKD). I am a certified level 8 instructor in Chinese Kung Fu which according to my past Sifu is the same or comparable to 5th Degree Black Belt in TKD. I have experience in many other martial arts that I have not recieved official certification for. Our martial arts program is a mixture of martial arts. Different techniques from different styles are incorporated into our curriculum for maximum benefits and understanding of life skills, street defense and olympic sport. A knowledgable experienced martial artist understands that it is not the style that is important but how much you practice. I really don't focus on styles of martial arts, I only provide the information for my students understanding. There are martial artist that have no certification that can physically defeat a martial artist with a certification and that is why it is not personally important to me. There are basically four main views on martial arts. 1. Competition 2. Street Defense 3. Life Skills and personal development
    4. Fighting or Hand to Hand combat for fun. There is nothing wrong with any of them except #4. If your mentallity is about hurting people for fun then you have a sick mind and need good counsel. Those that have a limited understanding (usually those that are only a #4) like to attack others that study martial arts for different reasons. Our school is mostly about Life skills and Street Defense although we hold tournaments periodically.
    Anyway I have wasted enough of my time. It seems as if you only want to argue and speak ungodly and I am not interested in arguing with you. I am a peaceful man that is teaching a good martial arts program that provides great benefits. I have not said anything bad about anyone and have no regrets. If you want to waste your time bashing on people that is your decision but I will not submit to it. May God Bless you all!

Sincerely,
    Master S.C. Ray
    Well then we will continue this investigation without you . Will you be available for the in person video interview still ?

*EDIT*

The Lord Works in Mysterious Ways . Check this out .

Google Search for S.C. Ray
    Bullshido link is #1

Google Search for Master S.C. Ray and this thread is #2

But yet I still can find no outside reference to this nonprofit mission he has set up in India .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/03/2007 10:04pm at . Reason: readability
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 10:08pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    . I have trained a little with Frank Shamrock, Dan Severns and others and have developed a similar style called, "Jiu-kido".
    Jiukido Jujitsu is a non-traditional style of hand-to-hand combat. Jiukido is based on a military style of fighting designed to teach a student to grab, lock and/or throw an assailant to the ground using Jujitsu techniques. Students learn how to effectively apply wristlocks, elbow locks, execute throws, use pressure points, apply chokes, and how to strike vulnerable areas of the body. Class is taught at a very fast pace in order to expose the students to as many different techniques as possible. . . . The instructor was trained under Jiukido founder Lee Zacarias for the last 7 years and has been a Jujitsu Instructor for 5 years. Lee Zacarias was a member of the 7th Special Forces Group and has been a Jujitsu Instructor for over 25 years.
    http://www.crc.gatech.edu/gf/viewcourse.php?id=27

All evidence says Master Ray did not invent Jiukido. As best I can tell it is a mixture of JJJ, military RBSD, stick fighting, and BJJ, and its founder and practitioners are centered around Georgia Tech. (i.e. the allwhois for jiukido.org)

Here's a Brazilian site. It may or may not be the same thing, still I doubt they trace their lineage to Master Ray: http://www.jiukido.com.br/

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 10:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am back, and it is what I expected, more slanderish immature remarks. Can anyone be mature in here. I don't think it is going to happen. I was willing to share much information with you but now I see that it would be A BIG WASTE OF TIME! Because you all seem to be married to your ideas and judgements against me.

Like I said before Christ is my avenger and this is not going anywhere because not even one of you are willing or humble enough to listen. I could tell you ANYTHING and PROVE EVERYTHING and you would still talk the same way you are talking now and that tells me this is a BIG WASTE of my time. I will conclude with this: Although it is not important because a piece of paper and a belt doesn't make a person I will say it anyway. I am a certified 6th Degree Black Belt in Sun Do Sul which is a branch off of Tae Kwon Do and other styles (Mainly TKD). I am a certified level 8 instructor in Chinese Kung Fu which according to my past Sifu is the same or comparable to 5th Degree Black Belt in TKD.

I have experience in many other martial arts that I have not recieved official certification for. Our martial arts program is a mixture of martial arts. Different techniques from different styles are incorporated into our curriculum for maximum benefits and understanding of life skills, street defense and olympic sport. A knowledgable experienced martial artist understands that it is not the style that is important but how much you practice. I really don't focus on styles of martial arts, I only provide the information for my students understanding. There are martial artist that have no certification that can physically defeat a martial artist with a certification and that is why it is not personally important to me. There are basically four main views on martial arts.

1. Competition
    2. Street Defense
    3. Life Skills and personal development
    4. Fighting or Hand to Hand combat for fun.

There is nothing wrong with any of them except #4. If your mentallity is about hurting people for fun then you have a sick mind and need good counsel. Those that have a limited understanding (usually those that are only a #4) like to attack others that study martial arts for different reasons. Our school is mostly about Life skills and Street Defense although we hold tournaments periodically.

Sincerely,
    Master S.C. Ray
    Well thank you for replying.

We now know you have a hodge podge of:
    1) Uncertified techniques.
    2) Uncertified training.
    3) Uncertified styles.
    4) Uncertified JJ learned from two wrestlers.

We also learned you make contradictory statements.

You told airman_kai that
    From my understanding sir you have no certification in martial arts at all (correct me please if I am wrong) and therefore have no basis or authority to judge those who do.
    Yet here
    I have experience in many other martial arts that I have not recieved official certification for.
    and here
    There are martial artist that have no certification that can physically defeat a martial artist with a certification and that is why it is not personally important to me.
    You say that certification doesn't matter.

So, which is it? Certification matters or it doesn't?

Also you raise some interesting questions.

1) Are you admitting that your Level 8 isn't really a 5th Degree in Kung Fu?
    2) As a ranked TKDer, aren't you a better judge of TKD rank than a CMA Sifu?
    3) Are you saying you ranked yourself?
    I am a certified level 8 instructor in Chinese Kung Fu which according to my past Sifu is the same or comparable to 5th Degree Black Belt in TKD.

Since this thread is a "BIG WASTE OF TIME," Goodbye.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 10:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    http://www.crc.gatech.edu/gf/viewcourse.php?id=27

All evidence says Master Ray did not invent Jiukido. As best I can tell it is a mixture of JJJ, military RBSD, stick fighting, and BJJ, and its founder and practitioners are centered around Georgia Tech. (i.e. the allwhois for jiukido.org)

Here's a Brazilian site. It may or may not be the same thing, still I doubt they trace their lineage to Master Ray: http://www.jiukido.com.br/
    You are correct according to Babel Fish and the Brazilian site .
    The origin of (Jiukido) as Martial Art and Philosophy, was created by the Supreme Master Osvaldo Pavanelo, in 12 of December of 1980. It is considered inside for its Philosophy, as modern art-martial of the customs of the Brazilian life. It is the a Brazilian Arte-Marcial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 10:56pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...I have wasted enough of my time. It seems as if you only want to argue and speak ungodly and I am not interested in arguing with you. I am a peaceful man that is teaching a good martial arts program that provides great benefits. I have not said anything bad about anyone and have no regrets. If you want to waste your time bashing on people that is your decision but I will not submit to it. May God Bless you all!

Sincerely,
    Master S.C. Ray
    And THERE it is, folks, the predictable "I'm too important to deal with this" cut and run.

I think the next step should be getting in contact with some of his students, maybe parents of some of his younger students. Be aware that Ray will lurk and keep tabs on us from this thread, but he's also not smart enough to do anything.:eusa_doh:

Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast