Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. On 4/19/07 Mr. Kennedy you said,"Master S.C. Ray of St. Louis Martial Arts Center, has caught my attention by being a douche". Although I believe you meant this as slander I will take it as a compliment since the definition is "A cleansing Agent". Thank you
    As I recall, you wanted to have an unprofessional full contact event. I was only at that school for a short time and did not yet have insurance. Because I care about safety and martial artists development I asked you if you had a master instructor and you said no. I then asked you if you were interested in trying an introductory program and you was not interested. I would like to know why you thought it necessary to slander me for this honest professional situation? I run a business and I am responsible for the safety and the development of that business.
    2. In the same above post Mr Kennedy says, "According to Mr. Hellerich, Master S.C. Ray has been behind several smear and sabotage attempts in the past. I think douchery like that deserves a closer look, from ALL angles." I would like to know what smear and sabotage attempts you are referring to. I have always been kind to you. Firm, but kind. The only time I can remember saying anything to you in a negative sense was when i told you to quit acting like a white belt. I do apologize if this hurt your feelings. You also mentioned that I said you were like a cancer.... I know where this came from, When I sat down with Mike I was mentoring him and teaching him certain principles. One of the principles that I taught was about a cancer. I NEVER EVER mentioned your name in that conversation. Mike obviously assumed I was talking about you. This would be surprising sense he told me he was glad I was back and that he wanted to continue to train under my instruction. I apologize for his misunderstanding and miscommunication to you. continuing........

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Ray
    1. On 4/19/07 Mr. Kennedy you said,"Master S.C. Ray of St. Louis Martial Arts Center, has caught my attention by being a douche". Although I believe you meant this as slander I will take it as a compliment since the definition is "A cleansing Agent". Thank you

As I recall, you wanted to have an unprofessional full contact event. I was only at that school for a short time and did not yet have insurance. Because I care about safety and martial artists development I asked you if you had a master instructor and you said no. I then asked you if you were interested in trying an introductory program and you was not interested. I would like to know why you thought it necessary to slander me for this honest professional situation? I run a business and I am responsible for the safety and the development of that business.

2. In the same above post Mr Kennedy says, "According to Mr. Hellerich, Master S.C. Ray has been behind several smear and sabotage attempts in the past. I think douchery like that deserves a closer look, from ALL angles." I would like to know what smear and sabotage attempts you are referring to. I have always been kind to you. Firm, but kind. The only time I can remember saying anything to you in a negative sense was when i told you to quit acting like a white belt. I do apologize if this hurt your feelings. You also mentioned that I said you were like a cancer.... I know where this came from, When I sat down with Mike I was mentoring him and teaching him certain principles. One of the principles that I taught was about a cancer. I NEVER EVER mentioned your name in that conversation. Mike obviously assumed I was talking about you. This would be surprising sense he told me he was glad I was back and that he wanted to continue to train under my instruction. I apologize for his misunderstanding and miscommunication to you. continuing........
    Hello, Thanks for posting.

Please use the enter key. Hey, someone ask a mod to check the IP. I'd hate to waste time and it turns out it isn't really SC. Ray.

Better yet, can we call you SC. Ray and give you a specific phrase to type for verification?

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:30pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And WHY again is it that you've failed to answer ANY of our questions?

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3. Also on 4/19/07 Mr. Kennedy states that my picture alone is worrisome. What is wrong with a little hollywood style photography? What is the difference if I jump in the air with a finger tip strike or if Mr. Hellerich or anyone else jumps in the air to do a flying kick? These are petty remarks that are unnecessary.
    4. On 4/19/07 Mr. Gwinn states, "If his JJ were "similar to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu" he'd be calling it Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and leaving it at that. I'd like to know who his instructor for this art is. Does Ray instruct this JuJitsu program?" Why would you assume that I would call it gracie jiujitsu when it is not completely gracie jiujitsu? If you look at my website, you will see that I do not have any certifications in jiujitsu. My experience and training is my certification in this art. I have trained a little with Frank Shamrock, Dan Severns and others and have developed a similar style called, "Jiu-kido". I have a group of students that love to learn this art from me. Let me know if you would like to grapple with one of them, maybe they would be interested.
    5. Also in 4/19/07 Mr. Gwinn states, .."Master Dragon" is a gold mine all by himself... What does this comment mean? Continuing....

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The following statements are written in a loving tone.....
    I don't necessarily agree with Mr. Kennedy's motive but because you are young man I can understand your mind set. From my understanding sir you have no certification in martial arts at all (correct me please if I am wrong) and therefore have no basis or authority to judge those who do. I have been in martial arts since I was a young boy and really should not be subject your accusations. I have agreed though to provide information to satisfy those who come across these posts and also for you all if it is for the pupose of wanting train under my instruction. I am a simple man and I am nothing of myself. My only value comes through my relationship with my Lord God. I will start from the beginning of these threads and find things that stand out to me and comment on them. If there is something I miss please feel free to mention it so that I can comment on it. Here we go......

PS Mr. Hellerich, what is SFB's?

Quick little bit of information about MA .

Your roots and lineage are very important . It is a VERY COMMON practice that when a student is shopping around for classes for them to ask about certifications upon the hand shake with an instructor . TKD has many excellent teachers and all the good ones will PROUDLY tell you everything about their own teachers and their teacher's teachers .

JMA ( Japanese Martial Arts ) are even MORE hardcore about JJ lineages and histories . It is considered VERY rude in JMA cultures to not honor your teachers , and the skills they taught you . That definitely includes ignoring a direct request for a lineage . I would think you would know this if you were teaching or certified to teach any form of JJ or JMA .

So to be clear , someone with NO MA training has more of a right to question what you do than anyone else , and everyone has the right when you claim to know enough to teach and pretend to have proper certification .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Assessment so far: Master ray, you are not winning this thread

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 5:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    And WHY again is it that you've failed to answer ANY of our questions?
    Mr. Kennedy, why is you have no patience? I am making sure ALL questions are answered. I have started from page ONE. Working my way through. Now, would you like answers or not?
    6. On 4/24/07 BackfistMonkey has a question about our orphanage. About a year ago a friend of mine from India decided to name his orphan home after my wife and I. What a great honor! We traveled there recently and gave much love and affection to these poor orphans. They have great needs! Most of them only have one set of clothes and no shoes. They all sleep in a small room on a concrete floor on a bamboo carpet. There were much tears and much heartache. We decided to start a sponsorship program and basically anyone who donates money to them we just wire it to them. The only benefit we get is the opportunity to show our love and help provide for our 25 orphans. They look to my wife and I as their parents. What a great blessing.
    7. On 4/25/07 Mr. Kennedy states, " From what Tim Hellerich has told me, Master Ray even HEALS PEOPLE THROUGH TOUCH." Give me a break, no MAN can heal anyone. God is the healer, not me! He has used me many times to pray for people and He healed them through HIS power. While we were in India the dumb spoke and deaf ears opened. and many other healings took place. Continuing...... I have to teach for 1 hour BRB...

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 5:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    4. On 4/19/07 Mr. Gwinn states, "If his JJ were "similar to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu" he'd be calling it Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and leaving it at that. I'd like to know who his instructor for this art is. Does Ray instruct this JuJitsu program?" Why would you assume that I would call it gracie jiujitsu when it is not completely gracie jiujitsu? If you look at my website, you will see that I do not have any certifications in jiujitsu. My experience and training is my certification in this art.

Holy ****

TRANSLATING ... ... ... ... ... ==============.... .... ..... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by What SC is really saying
    I am just making this **** up as I go

wow , this was one of the easiest cases so far . So you are teaching JJ ("JuJitsu") with no credentials

I have trained a little with Frank Shamrock, Dan Severns and others and have developed a similar style called, "Jiu-kido". I have a group of students that love to learn this art from me. Let me know if you would like to grapple with one of them, maybe they would be interested.

and have made up a style that is not recognized by any other organization ?

I would love to grapple , roll ,or spar you or with your students in a friendly match in the future . As I am sure you are aware we all get together and play in your area so it will not be hard to arrange .
    If you show upat a Throwdown to Throwdown , just remember they are not fights , it is an exchange of information , a chance to pressure yourself and your art against others , and usually a learning experience for all involved .

If you want some grudge match action we will have to work all that out else where .

Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong2
    Spoiler:
    Assessment so far: Master ray, you are not winning this thread
    Fixed

and ummm I think that is it for now .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/03/2007 5:06pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    The following statements are written in a loving tone.....
    No, they weren't, and I've asked you nicely to drop that bullshit. There's nothing loving about your approach so far, and that's fine. Writing in "a loving tone" wouldn't win you any brownie points. Drop this Holy Man Above Question act and answer the questions as you promised to do.

From my understanding sir you have no certification in martial arts at all (correct me please if I am wrong) and therefore have no basis or authority to judge those who do.
    Yup, you're wrong. Kai's question is basically what certification you have, and anyone has the right and authority to question that. He doesn't need certification in anything to ask that question and you well know it. Answer the questions as you promised to do.

You need a lawyer. Being called a "douche" on the internet is not slander. RTFL.
    If you had insurance issues, all you had to do was say "Nope, we don't do full contact here right now."
    Perhaps you are unaware, but rapacious "Black Belt Club" style programs with mafia-style contracts (like the one described on your website) are immediate BS red flags around here. Quality instructors don't need to turn their students into feudal vassals.

. In the same above post Mr Kennedy says, "According to Mr. Hellerich, Master S.C. Ray has been behind several smear and sabotage attempts in the past. I think douchery like that deserves a closer look, from ALL angles." I would like to know what smear and sabotage attempts you are referring to. I have always been kind to you. Firm, but kind.
    First of all, you said you would answer the questions. Why won't you answer the questions?
    Secondly, you still haven't named any slanderous or libelous statements we should remove. Are you going to name any, or should we assume you thought you could cow people by mentioning lawyers on the internets? That would betray profound ignorance.

3. Also on 4/19/07 Mr. Kennedy states that my picture alone is worrisome. What is wrong with a little hollywood style photography? What is the difference if I jump in the air with a finger tip strike or if Mr. Hellerich or anyone else jumps in the air to do a flying kick? These are petty remarks that are unnecessary.
    What's wrong with it? It's stupid and it makes you look stupid. It also indicates that you take the fantasy approach to martial arts, what we here at Bullshido call "LARPing." Not good.
    Petty remarks are also, by the way, not slanderous or libelous. Again, RTFL. So far, the difference between your goofy flying picture and Hellerich's goofy flying picture is that he had a sense of humor about it.

4. On 4/19/07 Mr. Gwinn states, "If his JJ were "similar to Gracie Jiu-Jitsu" he'd be calling it Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and leaving it at that. I'd like to know who his instructor for this art is. Does Ray instruct this JuJitsu program?" Why would you assume that I would call it gracie jiujitsu when it is not completely gracie jiujitsu? If you look at my website, you will see that I do not have any certifications in jiujitsu. My experience and training is my certification in this art. I have trained a little with Frank Shamrock, Dan Severns and others and have developed a similar style called, "Jiu-kido". I have a group of students that love to learn this art from me. Let me know if you would like to grapple with one of them, maybe they would be interested.
    I'm going to save this one for its own post. Too much there to stomp on. Stay tuned.

5. Also in 4/19/07 Mr. Gwinn states, .."Master Dragon" is a gold mine all by himself... What does this comment mean? Continuing....
    That comment means that the website I viewed for Master Dragon portrayed him in a very negative light. Teaching Kung Fu that looked a lot like sloppy karate, goofy cardio karate program, ridiculous weapons and costumes and wall hangings . . . . not good.
    Maybe he's the ultimate Kung Fu Master, but there's some very questionable stuff happening there. Fortunately, I think we're going to be discussing your program for awhile.

We decided to start a sponsorship program and basically anyone who donates money to them we just wire it to them. The only benefit we get is the opportunity to show our love and help provide for our 25 orphans. They look to my wife and I as their parents. What a great blessing.
    What is the address of this orphanage? If I wanted to wire money directly to the orphanage, where would I send it?

Give me a break, no MAN can heal anyone. God is the healer, not me! He has used me many times to pray for people and He healed them through HIS power. While we were in India the dumb spoke and deaf ears opened. and many other healings took place. Continuing...... I have to teach for 1 hour BRB...
    So, just so we're clear--you DO claim to be a conduit through whom God's healing power flows to perform miracles of healing by the laying on of hands, yes? Because that's what you just typed.
    That is nuttier than squirrel poop, by the way.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:28pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This comment bears repeating in big Colorful letters and oversized font
    Why would you assume that I would call it gracie jiujitsu when it is not completely gracie jiujitsu? If you look at my website, you will see that I do not have any certifications in jiujitsu. My experience and training is my certification in this art. I have trained a little with Frank Shamrock, Dan Severns and others and have developed a similar style called, "Jiu-kido". I have a group of students that love to learn this art from me. Let me know if you would like to grapple with one of them, maybe they would be interested.
    Jiu-Kido is similar to Jiu-jitsu. That is a very interesting claim. Not the only one but wow.
    Last edited by Stick; 5/03/2007 7:19pm at .
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast