Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:40pm

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey SFBs, You need to apologise to me, TIM, for being a jerk to me.
    I don't give a damn what beef anyone else has with you.
    NOW, stop avoiding me or shut up!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Ray
    (1) I would like to know what your purpose of asking is?
    (2)What is your motive?
    (3)Are these actions relative to your mission in life?
    (1) : Call it morbid curiosity . Call it Public Service . Call it an attempt to inform consumers of what they are purchasing .

(2) : My motives are simple . I want to help other people avoid wasting their time and money on scams , fakes , liers , and untested Martial Arts . If people want to play at games like point sparring , straight grappling rules , chi sou , one step sparring , forms or what ever thats cool , but they should be aware of what they are getting and how it applies ( or fails to apply ) to actual fighting aka Self Defense .

(3) : These are of course relative to my mission in life , or I wouldn't be here .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:43pm

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey SFBs, Say you're sorry to me, TIM, or shut up!

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:50pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After correcting your misunderstanding and clearing up the facts and showing that everything about my certifications are true, will you humbly apologize and repent for your actions? (Speaking to all who have involved themselves)
    Sure. Correct my misunderstanding and I will be MORE than happy to do so.

Answer the questions, Stephen.
    To re-cap, the questions we've put up are:

Who instructs your Jiu-Jitsu class?

What are his qualifications to do so?

What are the similarities your website touts between your program and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu?

Can you give us some more information on your Indian charity?

Where is your judo rank listed? Under what organization?

Is your ninjutsu training from the Bujinkan? If not, where did you receive rank?

You claim 6th Dan in TKD, yet have no certification to prove this. Why do you claim such a rank? If you have kukkiwon (or other) certification in TKD, please provide it.

You claim to have a 5th degree black belt in Kung Fu, but your certification is dubious at best. Tim Hellerich has PERSONALLY spoken with Sifu Eric Hurst, and Sifu Eric has told Mr. Hellerich that you have no such certification (5th degree BB, that is). What is your basis for claiming your 5th degree in Kung Fu?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and you can answer the above questions since I have answered yours . I see no need to reword those questions when I want to know the same things .

* EDIT *
    Actually S C Ray ,
    just use Kai's multicolored post above this one .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/03/2007 3:55pm at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    airman kai
    08-10-2006, 03:39 PM
    I'm headed over to St Louis Martial Arts Center in an hour, and I'll post some pictures/information. It SOUNDS good, but the pics will tell the tale.
    airman kai
    08-10-2006, 10:46 PM
    Well, St Louis Martial arts center is out. The school owner was a douchbag, and actually tried to get me to sign up for his FAST TRACK TKD COURSE (in exchange for hosting the event).

Yah. F#*#in'. Right.

Anyways, I'll have the pics of the Belleville judo Club up on Sat Evening (we're almost definitely having it there, the place looked nice, and the owner was a hell of a guy).
    ZOMG, I had completely forgotten about this! So, Master Ray, you're the DIQ who was rejected as a throwdown location because you wanted Kai to sign up to learn to do TKD for Jeebus? That explains a lot, actually. The one thing that didn't seem to make any sense about this drama show was, "WHY would SC Ray draw attention to himself at Bullshido if he's faking anything, when he's currently under the radar?"
    Now I get it. Kai jilted you and that hurt your feelings, so you came up with a Lucy Ricardo scheme to get the people you didn't like to fight each other.
    Only you're not smart enough to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Ray
    Blah Blah Jeebus Crow Blah Blah GAWD HISOWNSELF Blah Blah disciples Blah Blah Kool-Aid Blah Blah Thetans or Something.
    Yeah, see, your "Ain't I Holy" routine isn't going to cut any ice here. I could not possibly care less what your professed religion is. Being a Christian or Saved or Chosen or whatever is no excuse for any of the things you've allegedly done.

Answer the questions or shut the **** up while we go out and find out the answers ourselves. I think I speak for the group when I say I'm losing patience with you. I teach 12-year-olds for a living; there is no lie, evasion, loophole or manipulation you can think of that I haven't seen through ten times. Your best bet is to come to Jesus (so to speak) and get honest fast. Bullshit cannot help you here.
    Last edited by Don Gwinn; 5/03/2007 4:00pm at .

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The following statements are written in a loving tone.....
    I don't necessarily agree with Mr. Kennedy's motive but because you are young man I can understand your mind set. From my understanding sir you have no certification in martial arts at all (correct me please if I am wrong) and therefore have no basis or authority to judge those who do. I have been in martial arts since I was a young boy and really should not be subject your accusations. I have agreed though to provide information to satisfy those who come across these posts and also for you all if it is for the pupose of wanting train under my instruction. I am a simple man and I am nothing of myself. My only value comes through my relationship with my Lord God. I will start from the beginning of these threads and find things that stand out to me and comment on them. If there is something I miss please feel free to mention it so that I can comment on it. Here we go......

PS Mr. Hellerich, what is SFB's?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    You claim to have a 5th degree black belt in Kung Fu, but your certification is dubious at best. Tim Hellerich has PERSONALLY spoken with Sifu Eric Hurst, and Sifu Eric has told Mr. Hellerich that you have no such certification (5th degree BB, that is). What is your basis for claiming your 5th degree in Kung Fu?[/COLOR]
    Be very careful when you answer this question. Very Very careful.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't necessarily agree with Mr. Kennedy's motive but because you are young man I can understand your mind set. From my understanding sir you have no certification in martial arts at all (correct me please if I am wrong) and therefore have no basis or authority to judge those who do. I have been in martial arts since I was a young boy and really should not be subject your accusations. I have agreed though to provide information to satisfy those who come across these posts and also for you all if it is for the pupose of wanting train under my instruction. I am a simple man and I am nothing of myself. My only value comes through my relationship with my Lord God. I will start from the beginning of these threads and find things that stand out to me and comment on them. If there is something I miss please feel free to mention it so that I can comment on it. Here we go......

Interesting. So, what is your certification.

Notice how you keep dodging the issue.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Please remove Mixed Martial Arts from your style field and correctly express the styles you are teaching/practice . Unless you have or train to step into the ring you are not learning or teaching MMA .

and I am confused as to why you are not very familiar with the contents of this thread already ? Did you not contact a lawyer about the information contained within ?

cheerio and pip pip and all that !
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast