TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 5:46am

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :argue:
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Ray
    I am writing today to ask what the problem is and why I became a target for slander. If anyone has any questions for me or a problem with me the manly thing to do is to ask me. I am willing to discuss all of these matters because I have NOTHING to hide. Would everyone like to have a meeting? Are there important questions that you have for me? Are they sincere or are they a waste of our time?
    1.) I've been manly with you before & asked you questions.
    Instead of answering them, you just called me immature.
    Soooo wait.?.?.?.? Ummmm.?.?.?.? Which one am I again:
    Manly or immature? You decide.

2.) Oh, you got alot to hide.

3.) I would LOVE to have a meeting. Again.
    But this time, so you can apologise for the way you treated me, oh yeah, AND the defamatory statements that you made about me to a certain NUMBER of Black Belts that
    are MORE than willing to repeat everything that YOU said about me.

4.) AND, the problem is you, duh.
    Last edited by TRHellerich; 5/03/2007 5:56am at .

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sincerely,
    Master Ray
    You're not a Master. So qiut calling yourself that. Just because you sign it that way, doesn't make you one.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 9:44am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was contacted by Ray's legal consult at Prepaid Legal Services, and if nothing else, she was very polite and sociable. Her one task was to contact me with Ray's message that he wishes me to take down the info on this thread. That's it. That having been done, she actually said that her involvment in this matter has concluded. Nothing will be changed at this time. If Ray provides proof that these claims are untrue, then that' another story.

Your move, Stephen.:evil5:

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 11:01am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All Flying Ray posts have been consolidated into Airman Kai's "Flying Martial Artist Photoshop Fun" thread he started in YMAS:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54346

If your first "comedy break" was the only post and you didn't start the other thread, it would have been just too fucking funny and at least vaguely on target to the topic at hand for me to cull out of the this thread. Even the guy in the picture would be amused at this minor photoshop work, IMO.

(And, damn straight! This was a brilliant idea for a YMAS thread.)
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looky looky. Some guy named "John Smith" forwarded an email to my school's addy.
    At first glance, I was like, WTF!, & I got mad again, as usual, cuz I'm stupid. You've got to forgive me, I'm a little slow. I'm pretty sure that this "John" guy(js4021xxz) was leaving some really negative reviews on my business listings, If I remember correctly.
    So, at second glance, I was confused, again cuz I'm stupid.
    Then, I started to get the picture, well, sort of.
    Now, at this time, I'm still asking myself: what's the point, again cuz I'm stupid.
    I have a feeling that 'js4021xxz' is some who knows Me & Ray, but
    what are this guy's/girl's/person's intentions?
    Anyway, I decided to post it here, cuz it sure seems like that's what "js4021xxz" would want, right? Hmmmm?
    Here ya go:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thursday, May 03, 2007 1:11 AM
    To: info@chosonmaa.com
    Subject: Fwd: Re: Find out what others think about Stlma center!
    Attachments: Attachment 1.eml
    HTML | Plain Text | Header | Raw Content
    Note: forwarded message attached.

Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 5:05 PM
    To: John Smith <js4021xxz@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re: Find out what others think about Stlma center!
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for the information. Previously we had taken over the Belleville "Chung Ho TKD" academy because of care and concern for the students that were left behind by their master instructor. The school was a disaster when we took over and had many problems from the previous instructor. We only had the school for a few months and then gave it over to another Korean master and is currently USA TAE KWON DO I believe. Back when we took over the school this man came in a wanted to use our school for a full contact fight venue. I had a negative feeling about this person and therefore decided not to let him use our facility unless he was a student and was supervised by the master instructor. Now that I see the negative remarks, I am very glad I did not do any business with this individual. Our focus is to help people to grow as godly individuals giving love and respect to others and learning to defend ourselves and loved ones.
    Anyway, thank you again and may God Bless You Richly!

Sincerely,
    Master Ray

PS I encourage you to not waste your time with negative people or remarks. Stay focused and in faith, meditating on God's goodness.

John Smith <js4021xxz@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Find out what others think about Stlma center!
    airman kai
    08-10-2006, 03:39 PM
    I'm headed over to St Louis Martial Arts Center in an hour, and I'll post some pictures/information. It SOUNDS good, but the pics will tell the tale.
    airman kai
    08-10-2006, 10:46 PM
    Well, St Louis Martial arts center is out. The school owner was a douchbag, and actually tried to get me to sign up for his FAST TRACK TKD COURSE (in exchange for hosting the event).

Yah. F#*#in'. Right.

Anyways, I'll have the pics of the Belleville judo Club up on Sat Evening (we're almost definitely having it there, the place looked nice, and the owner was a hell of a guy).

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:20pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Approaching with Love

I have been praying a lot since yesterday about this situation with these attacks on my character and accusations or misunderstandings about my certification. I usually would not give this type of activity any of my time or attention because the bible says that Christ is my defense and that he is my avenger. Although this is true I have decided to attempt to communicate on this site for the sole purpose of protecting my students and potential students. You see, many people's lives continue to be changed in a very positive way when they become a part of our martial arts family. The false accusations on this site could cause people to miss their blessing from God if they decide to not choose SLMAC to learn. We have many great testimonies of what God has been doing in people's lives at SLMAC. I understand the enemy satan does not want that to happen and will try to use whatever avenue possible to stop it. As a human being it is very easy to be led by your feelings or reasoning instead of your heart and therefore I had to pray and ask God to help me respond to this attack in a Godly manner. I hope to succeed. I have also cried out to God for him to show you all His love and hold you in His arms like a father would hold a baby. I hope you come to feel His wonderful love and affection. Before I attempt to answer any questions or comment on any statements I would like to know what your purpose of asking is? What is your motive? Are these actions relative to your mission in life?

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:27pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been praying a lot since yesterday about this situation with these attacks on my character and accusations or misunderstandings about my certification. I usually would not give this type of activity any of my time or attention because the bible says that Christ is my defense and that he is my avenger. Although this is true I have decided to attempt to communicate on this site for the sole purpose of protecting my students and potential students.

You see, many people's lives continue to be changed in a very positive way when they become a part of our martial arts family. The false accusations on this site could cause people to miss their blessing from God if they decide to not choose SLMAC to learn. We have many great testimonies of what God has been doing in people's lives at SLMAC.

I understand the enemy satan does not want that to happen and will try to use whatever avenue possible to stop it. As a human being it is very easy to be led by your feelings or reasoning instead of your heart and therefore I had to pray and ask God to help me respond to this attack in a Godly manner. I hope to succeed. I have also cried out to God for him to show you all His love and hold you in His arms like a father would hold a baby. I hope you come to feel His wonderful love and affection.

Before I attempt to answer any questions or comment on any statements I would like to know what your purpose of asking is? What is your motive? Are these actions relative to your mission in life?
    What is my purpose of asking?
    I ask in the hopes that you will be truthful and upfront with us.

What is my motive?
    To either expose you as a fraud or force you to provide documentation for your claims of expertise.

Are these actions relative to my mission in life?
    Yes. Very.

Now, please stop avoiding OUR questions and provide some answers.

TKD Instructor

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before I attempt to answer any questions or comment on any statements I would like to know what your purpose of asking is? What is your motive? Are these actions relative to your mission in life?
    Dude! You can start by telling me that you're sorry for treating me the way you did.
    I didn't deserve it. I deserve alot, but not what you did to me.

I would never even have known about any of this if someone from Bullshido.net hadn't called me & told me about it. I now know, FOR A FACT, that you have personally been resposible for bashing me & my students for about a year now.
    AND, just so we're being perfecly clear here, I am very vocal about how I feel about you.
    That can ALL change with a simple, humble, APOLOGY.
    I DO NOT hold grudges. If you sincerely apologize, I will forgive you. Then I go away.
    Cool.

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    What is my purpose of asking?
    I ask in the hopes that you will be truthful and upfront with us.

What is my motive?
    To either expose you as a fraud or force you to provide documentation for your claims of expertise.

Are these actions relative to my mission in life?
    Yes. Very.

Now, please stop avoiding OUR questions and provide some answers.
    After correcting your misunderstanding and clearing up the facts and showing that everything about my certifications are true, will you humbly apologize and repent for your actions? (Speaking to all who have involved themselves)

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 3:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TL/DR

I repeat:
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    Who instructs your Jiu-Jitsu class?
    What are his qualifications to do so?
    What are the similarities your website touts between your program and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu?

Lastly, please quote the statements you find defamatory and would like to have removed. Removing the statements would be impossible in any case until you do so. I'm not offering to remove anything, mind you, but we need somewhere to start.
    Answer these questions and we can proceed.
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213142060 ... LastLast