223880 Bullies, 3467 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Wow. Well, with that statement, he stepped all the way in it didn't he?
    Yeah, I guess he decided to go with the saying, "Go big or go home".

Quote Originally Posted by SucksAtKicks
    Talked to my coach about it, turns out he got kicked out of RIMA because he was telling people he was an instructor. He was only there a few months before he pissed off the real instructors there.
    Looks like he might be heading home...!

Well, looks like the flood gates are officially open. Lets see what else starts pouring through.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 4:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Coach said he's got some better stories he'll tell me at class.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 4:43pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Josh Smith will be fighting on Feb 17th in Roanoke for Ruckus in the Cage event. "

"Josh developed mono over the passed couple weeks so he won't be fighting in Ruckus in the Cage on the 17th .. hopefully the one in April"

"FIght is on for April 14 in Abdington Virgnia!"

Seems you could call the promoter/matchmaker for Ruckus in the Cage and verify that. He is not listed on the results for the April 14th event.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 4/17/2007 4:48pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 5:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll do that as well.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 7:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, some stories about our dude. Turns out he's actually showed up to our academy to look to train. He told them that he's had 15 years experience in Muay Thai and BJJ. He said that he wanted to find a gym to train in. He's had an open invitation for months now and he's never came. He was kicked out of RIMA because he was telling people he was an instructor there, the real instructors found out and told him that they didn't like what he was doing, so he got kicked out. He showed his ass at our sister school, and got kicked out. So now he's here.

He told me that he could get me ready for a fight. He's trained in Royce Gracie JiuJitsu, it's 20 dollars a week, 3 times a week. "I don't do testings, I don't do seminars, I don't do belts. There are no fees except my fee for training you."

I still need to call Ruckus in the Cage.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 7:54am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    his punching was totally in the arms, there was no hip or body behind them...that might be one thing if you are in the ring when you are tired, but if you punch like that even against a bag...that is pretty bad

Posted On:
    6/21/2008 8:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha wow I just randomly got on this and found my name.
    But here ya go, my name is Carey Kidd and I love MMA.
    I currently hold NO record, I am NOT an instructor, and I do NOT have any students.
    I do on the other hand love martial arts, I love everything about it. I love fighting and training. Everything involved with MMA I LOVE.
    I've been doing this **** since I was 5 dog. Heres my history since everyone else seems to know it.

Out of my mouth here you go and tell this to anyone else that feels like they know who the **** I am:

I started when I was 5 in Shotokon Karate with Paul Ponte.
    In that time he mixed Muay thai with Karate so we did a lot of kicks. I started with whacky boards and hard brawling at an early age. I did that **** till I was 10, then from there I started training at RIMA off Whitiker Mill Rd, in Hapkido and Muay Thai. When I turned 16 I started in Jiu Jitsiu under Jason Culbreth and Jeff Wooten. I trained @ Rima till I was 19. I'm 21 now and I still practice everything I have done. Thats 16 years experience. I just don't have time to dedicate my life to the cage, I'm in school and I have got to pay it off with the work I do at these night clubs.

Heres why I got kicked out of RIMA. When I was 18 I had started a weight training and conditioning group with a bunch of the wrestlers @ Middle Creek. We did all types of weight training and cardio. We set up a myspace and on there I put what I do every day; Like a schedule of running miles, going to RIMA, weight training.. ect. Well on there I wrote how I did muay thai @ RIMA on Mon and Wed, and Jiu Jitsu on Tues, and Thurs. Chris Tricoli (the fucked up piece of **** manager and he knows what I think of him) said that I was telling people I was an instructor and all this bull ****. I had stated over and over again, even on the myspace, that I was in fact NOT an instructor. He said I had to go and apologize to all the people in person at Rima and he wouldn't kick me out. I refused because I had done nothing wrong, and well that was that.

After that I checked out different areas, but I couldn't afford them; TFTC being one of them. I met Brian and a big black guy with a name that started with S, also Kenny? I can't remember and they said it was $100 a month no contracts. I was like hell yea no contracts but still I couldn't afford it. I then started realizing, I was already pretty good, I didn't want to pay to train anymore. So I got a bunch of guys that had some experience in fighting and we got a fight club started. We met every friday around 4 and we did work.

Look bro I've been in a **** load of fights. I'm fully trained in every aspect of ground and stand up fighting. I've told all your guys at TFTC I'd love to come train but I can't afford it. I also had to hear some **** from some ass hole that goes there saying that if I came in there proving anything he would have to "Knock me the **** out".

I've been portrayed as this punk and noone has come talk to me face to face about it. I have only heard **** being talked through other people.

But like I said before, you're more than welcome to come over sometime and roll with me. I'm not a novice, insignificant, twit that doesn't know what hes doing.
    Last edited by squatdogy; 6/22/2008 2:32am at .

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    6/22/2008 2:30am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL@U

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/22/2008 3:52am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    LOL@U

That's roughly what I was thinking , except I had a phil smiley in mind as well .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 2:09am

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this the same person who posts as Squatdoggy on the Underground?

If you are a really experienced grappler, the best thing you could do is enter a tournament. Winning a few matches in an actual competition would do wonders to establish some sort of credibility. Especially if you videotape the matches. Seriously, there is nothing people on this site respect as much as success in competition. Enter the next tournament held anywhere near your home.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123