Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 8:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBlast
    http://www.wuma.uk.com/WUMA%20Offici...ff/I000010.jpg Take a look at this pic (DD is on the left) I can't tell for sure but it looks like he teaches systema. Does anyone have more info on his systema experience?
    Link don't work...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Computer
    The data area passed to a system call is too small.
    Last edited by sochin101; 4/18/2007 8:46am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 8:26am

Style: Sumo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 8:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So solly, no worky for me either. Perhaps T3h Deadly Dicker has some crafty ninjer software to keep people from linking his photos - kind of like an interwebz condom.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 9:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Possible systema instructors???

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 3:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I was at work children, some people have to do that thing.

Now as to what I meant, well lets see if you can think of any situation where an organisation offers protection and bodyguarding which hasn't been explicitly asked for but when not paid for suddenly amazingly becomes necessary?

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    So solly, no worky for me either. Perhaps T3h Deadly Dicker has some crafty ninjer software to keep people from linking his photos - kind of like an interwebz condom.
    hotlink protection is quite easy to set up.

for instance he could just not allow his images to be loaded outside of his own page (a good idea in general) or he could explicitly ban hotlinks from a particular domain (eg. bullshido.net)

i know about this cause i had an animated gif of anderson silva breaking rich franklin's nose in my signature file on another message board. i host my own images as a rule.

someone used it as their signature as well only over at sherdog, and linked to the gif from MY server instead of hosting it himself (asshat) soon other asshats did the same thing, and with all the views the collective threads got, i went over my bandwidth allocation for that month, and my life was sucky for a while.

so i moved the offending file and turned on hotlink protection and, wow, problem gone.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 4:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist

for instance he could just not allow his images to be loaded outside of his own page (a good idea in general) or he could explicitly ban hotlinks from a particular domain (eg. bullshido.net)

i know about this cause i had an animated gif of anderson silva breaking rich franklin's nose in my signature file on another message board. i host my own images as a rule.

someone used it as their signature as well only over at sherdog, and linked to the gif from MY server instead of hosting it himself (asshat) soon other asshats did the same thing, and with all the views the collective threads got, i went over my bandwidth allocation for that month, and my life was sucky for a while.

so i moved the offending file and turned on hotlink protection and, wow, problem gone.
    Ah so, sank you berry much for the interwebz lesson. Your Net Fu is vastly superior to my Hen Peck Do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 12:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So how do you actually do that?

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBlast
    So how do you actually do that?
    depends on your ISP (internet service provider.)

if you run your own web server and know what you're doing, then you edit your configuration files. (i wish i could do this but they don't give me that sort of access, and i don't blame them.)

if you use a hosting company, they might offer a web-based control panel (mine uses one called cpanel) there is a button on the main cpanel page called hotlink protection, and in there you can turn it on and either deny by domain name or allow by domain name (e.g. bullshido.net)

if your hosting company doesn't provide a web based control panel, they you have to call/email them and ask them to do it for you.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 2:18pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An alternative is to do this: http://mike.newsvine.com/_news/2007/...ng-john-mccain
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast