Page 8 of 10 First ... 45678910 Last
    Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'd think if he got a medal he wouldn't need court documents to prove it. I agree with SFGOON.

Style
    Systema, BJJ, Arrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any jackass can buy a medal. I'd need to see court documents that I procured myself. American court proceedings are a matter of public record and are accessible by anyone. In fact, **** posting them yourself. Just give me an approximate date an the county it occured in and I'll have my assistant pull it . No need to get off you fat worthless ass you scab eating, cross-eyed lying ******.

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Any jackass can buy a medal. I'd need to see court documents that I procured myself. American court proceedings are a matter of public record and are accessible by anyone. In fact, **** posting them yourself. Just give me an approximate date an the county it occured in and I'll have my assistant pull it . No need to get off you fat worthless ass you scab eating, cross-eyed lying ******.
    Would it be too facetious at this point for me to say "HOO-RAH?"

Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn this one touched a nerve huh?

Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I like how you call him lazy while telling your assistant to do it for you. Yet again I agree with your sentiments.

Style
    Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do former members of the SF fall under the same rule? Like with public records of service and such?

Style
    none, yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No need to get off you fat worthless ass you scab eating, cross-eyed lying ******.
    My comment contributes nothing to this conversation, and if it is consigned to trollshido, so be it. But I am compelled to confess this insult makes me shiver with glee.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No need to get off you fat worthless ass you scab eating, cross-eyed lying ******.
    No confirmation on the ****** part, but it's bizarre how exactly this insult describes my first roommate at DLI. Especially the scab eating thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian
    Would it be too facetious at this point for me to say "HOO-RAH?"
    In the Army, it's Hooah.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius
    In the Army, it's Hooah.
    I know; I figured the "SF" stood for "Semper Fidelis," hence the Marines' "hoo-rah." However, I forgot that the Marines typically leave off the leading "h."

Apologies to all for the mistake, especially SFGOON, I know how Army guys can sometimes feel about being mistaken for a Marine. :cussing:

Style
    MMA/Pankration
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never had to use a weapon on anyone. A very good thing, if you ask me. I almost used a weapon on someone, but that's a stupid story I won't repeat here (if you really want you can look it up).

I don't really carry any weapons on me anymore (except for my piddly Leatherman and generic multitool's knives). I used to carry around a crappy 'folder', or whatever you crazy kids are calling it these days. Mostly for utility. Then I lost it.

I have another one (it even pops out faster, I think it's illegal) but it's too nice and sharp, I don't want to blunt it through daily use.

I'll have to buy another crappy one.

Anyway, that's all. Go back to your cool stories.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Page 8 of 10 First ... 45678910 Last