Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2007 4:02pm

Style: FMA/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my baton has had plenty of action at work, I dont know what you use in the US , but the ones we have in the UK are really really unsatisfying to use (coming from an FMA 32" stick)

and not having firearms we are generally more inventive in our violence, particularly when its not our house we are fucking up...

Posted On:
    5/11/2007 6:28pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was the M249 gunner for my HUMINT team when I was in Iraq, and this was in 2003 a few months after the fall of Baghdad. I'm riding in the back of a cargo humvee with my SAW in a three vehicle convoy and someone opened up from a windows on highway one. I fired back and after a second or two the .50 cals on the lead and rear trucks get on target. Our orders back then were to break through ambushes and radio for QRF (Quick Reaction Force) to come check it out, so I don't know if we actually got the guy or not, shooting at something while you're going 60 mph is iffy at best, but we could see the building getting torn up around where he was shooting from, so we were at least mostly on target.

Honestly, though, if I learned anything from this, it's that training is king. If you are well trained you will do as you've been trained, without thought, without hesitation.

Posted On:
    5/11/2007 6:30pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCDD
    my baton has had plenty of action at work, I dont know what you use in the US , but the ones we have in the UK are really really unsatisfying to use (coming from an FMA 32" stick)

and not having firearms we are generally more inventive in our violence, particularly when its not our house we are fucking up...
    You should see the batons the Army MPs had when I was in. If the rumor is true, they're designed to break if you hit someone 'too hard' in order to minimize the amount of damage they'll do to 'Army property' while locking down some stupid drunk private.

Office Drone

Posted On:
    5/14/2007 1:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra
    Are you sure you weren't being paranoid?
    I doubt it; there had been two break-ins on the same block during the preceding month. Property crime was a big problem in the area.

I wasn't really 100% at the time I was stupid enough to do it, but afterwards I was pretty sure given his response. It's unlikely he would have hauled as much ass as he did and not called the cops to pay me a visit (I walked over from my front door) if he wasn't up to something unorthodox.

Of course, nowadays I would have never done something that stupid, given a higher level of maturity, but mostly because now I live in a house of four guys with no valuables and loads of guns and ammo.

My paranoia is another issue altogether, but it's mostly harmless; I only beat women, because they try to deceive me. And one deceives me.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Lethal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have drawn my pistol numerous times, or at least put my hand on it. I have only had ot pull the trigger once, shooting the assailint in the leg. Me and my family were in the mall, and heard some gunshots. A store had been robbed and the owner shot. I did not know that at the time, but luckily had my pistol. I saw a man running and waving what looked like to be a revolver, maybe a S&W. The man fired a shot in the air to get people to move, and pointed his gun wildly at the crowd. By this time, my Sig was already drawn. I took a shot, and hit the man in the leg. He was immediatly swarmed by security guards, who put both of us into custody. The police arrived minutes later, and arrested me, and the man I had shot. I assum he was taken to the hospital. At the station, I gave a testimony, and was asked to stay in the area. When the hearing came, I was found not guilty of attempted murder (or whatever the charge was) and later was awarded a Medal of Achievement by the Citizens League.

I would use my weapon again.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:52pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dystopia
    I have drawn my pistol numerous times, or at least put my hand on it. I have only had ot pull the trigger once, shooting the assailint in the leg. Me and my family were in the mall, and heard some gunshots. A store had been robbed and the owner shot. I did not know that at the time, but luckily had my pistol. I saw a man running and waving what looked like to be a revolver, maybe a S&W. The man fired a shot in the air to get people to move, and pointed his gun wildly at the crowd. By this time, my Sig was already drawn. I took a shot, and hit the man in the leg. He was immediatly swarmed by security guards, who put both of us into custody. The police arrived minutes later, and arrested me, and the man I had shot. I assum he was taken to the hospital. At the station, I gave a testimony, and was asked to stay in the area. When the hearing came, I was found not guilty of attempted murder (or whatever the charge was) and later was awarded a Medal of Achievement by the Citizens League.

I would use my weapon again.
    Heres a reference to the credability of this guy

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54911

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have a problem?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:42pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You starting?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    You starting?
    Starting what? A problem?

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 6:07pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dystopia
    Do you have a problem?
    Indeed I do.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast