Posted On:
    4/19/2007 3:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equipoise
    I'm a cop, what do you think...
    That you hide away from trouble, drink coffee and eat doughnuts? Only coming out of the shadows to beat on minority groups?

Just fuckin with you, thats what the cops over here do anyway.
    We have just hads a bit of a scandal lately with one of the most senior officers in the country (next in line for the role of commisioner of police or something) going on trial for his alledged part in a gang rape

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 10:37pm

Style: Goju-Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I pulled my knife on a dog that charged me once, lucky for the dog, the owner managed to grad his dog before I did.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 11:43am

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong2
    That you hide away from trouble, drink coffee and eat doughnuts? Only coming out of the shadows to beat on minority groups?

Just fuckin with you, thats what the cops over here do anyway.
    We have just hads a bit of a scandal lately with one of the most senior officers in the country (next in line for the role of commisioner of police or something) going on trial for his alledged part in a gang rape
    The stereotype exists for a reason. A good amount of police do absolutely nothing, are overweight, etc.

<---is not one of those officers.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 11:59am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pulled my weapon twice with the intent of use. Thankfully didn't have to shoot. Used an ASP too many times on drunks. Leg shots 4TW. The best thing about the ASP was the sound it was just as intimidating as cocking a shotgun.

Possibly my favorite story when I was a cop. Guy took of without paying for gas at the station I was parked. I pulled out after him and lit him up. He fled and the pursuit lasted through 2 parishes(counties). He ran off an unmarked unit spinning him out and then turned into the woods. The roadblock was setup about 10 miles down the road and the next parish line so I was alone. He bailed out the car and ran for the woods. I followed weapon drawn and lost sight of him in the trees. I start into the woods telling the guy its best to come out now before the dogs get here. As I am walking I can hear the guy breathing. All I can thing of is a tree branch or something just wacking me in the face.

I feel something hit me in the knees. It was a pipe fence about 5 feet into the tree line. I look down at there is the guy laid out. He must have hit it full speed cause he wasn't moving. I cuff him while he is out. Then the rest of the gang shows up and my little ass , 5'9 150lb, is bringing a 6' plus 200 plus guy out of the woods single handed.
    Last edited by Coach Josh; 4/20/2007 2:22pm at .

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 12:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I <3 story tiem. More plz, kthxbye.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 12:05pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why cant I make paragrah breaks?

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 12:44pm

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A good few years ago I fell out with a guy who had been my mate for many years, the reason I caught him smoking smack in my kitchen and he got a strop on when I decided to tell him to get out.

Being a druggie he got into a loop of self righteous paranoia - that i was talking about him behind his back etc. So he came up to teach me a lesson, he came to the door and started building up his spiel when I noticed in the newspaper in his hand he had a butchers knife. So I hooked him - but it did not connect very well - this was when I was still sick so my fitness was ultra crap - he lunged at me with the knife and I slammed the front door on his wrist - the door actually jammed on his wrist and he still managed to hold onto the blade, I pushed the door with my foot and reached round into the hall cupboard for my tool box - I dragged it over while still managing to keep some weight on the door - and pulled out my claw hammer, I had to hit his hand twice before he let go of the blade, then I chased hi out the block with the hammer.

After that I went about tooled up for about a year, usually a straight shillelagh/Irish walking stick.

Anyway the best weapon story is still to come, I was visiting another friend in HMP Lowmoss and he said the guy who I was talking about above was in the same prison and he hated him - I said he wasn't my favourite person either and told him the story above.

Anyway about a week later they got into an argument in the kitchens about something and guy1 threatened guy2, guy2 brought up about what happened between guy1 and me, guy1 lost it and attacked guy one who grabbed a frozen leg of ham and clubbed him with it., guy1 ended up in hospital, ham ended up in that evenings dinner no one grassed and I payed some cash into guy2's prison account.

Since then guy1 has been round to apologise as part of his 12 step with Narcotics Anonymous and guy2 has fallen out with me and we have not spoken for years.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 3:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equipoise
    I'm a cop, what do you think...

After all the paper work ... you really hate to use your service weapons ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 3:37pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor
    A good few years ago I fell out with a guy who had been my mate for many years, the reason I caught him smoking smack in my kitchen and he got a strop on when I decided to tell him to get out.

Being a druggie he got into a loop of self righteous paranoia - that i was talking about him behind his back etc. So he came up to teach me a lesson, he came to the door and started building up his spiel when I noticed in the newspaper in his hand he had a butchers knife. So I hooked him - but it did not connect very well - this was when I was still sick so my fitness was ultra crap - he lunged at me with the knife and I slammed the front door on his wrist - the door actually jammed on his wrist and he still managed to hold onto the blade, I pushed the door with my foot and reached round into the hall cupboard for my tool box - I dragged it over while still managing to keep some weight on the door - and pulled out my claw hammer, I had to hit his hand twice before he let go of the blade, then I chased hi out the block with the hammer.

After that I went about tooled up for about a year, usually a straight shillelagh/Irish walking stick.

Anyway the best weapon story is still to come, I was visiting another friend in HMP Lowmoss and he said the guy who I was talking about above was in the same prison and he hated him - I said he wasn't my favourite person either and told him the story above.

Anyway about a week later they got into an argument in the kitchens about something and guy1 threatened guy2, guy2 brought up about what happened between guy1 and me, guy1 lost it and attacked guy one who grabbed a frozen leg of ham and clubbed him with it., guy1 ended up in hospital, ham ended up in that evenings dinner no one grassed and I payed some cash into guy2's prison account.

Since then guy1 has been round to apologise as part of his 12 step with Narcotics Anonymous and guy2 has fallen out with me and we have not spoken for years.
    You need new friends.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    You need new friends.
    he's from glasgow. do you really think that making new friends in glasgow will change a damn thing?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast