Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 5:21am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've hit people with lumps of concrete and glass bottles. Works a treat, I can highly recommend using weapons where possible.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 10:13am

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the decent responses guys. I never used a weapon, the harshest thing I have done is knee strike to the head. Fight over and completely deserved.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 12:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hasnt there been a chap on this forum who killed somebody with a blade once? long haired goth type? thought himself the ****?

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 7:56pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    Thanks for the decent responses guys. I never used a weapon, the harshest thing I have done is knee strike to the head. Fight over and completely deserved.
    When I was around 17 I did this. I was on top of the guy's chest. He was holding the sleeves of my shirt so I couldn't punch him. I raised up and hit him three times in the face, full on, with my knee. He was out completely cold, but he didn't go limp, instead he tensed all up. It was kind of scary, but he was okay in the end.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 11:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a cop, what do you think...

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 12:34pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by debul937
    When I was around 17 I did this. I was on top of the guy's chest. He was holding the sleeves of my shirt so I couldn't punch him. I raised up and hit him three times in the face, full on, with my knee. He was out completely cold, but he didn't go limp, instead he tensed all up. It was kind of scary, but he was okay in the end.
    I was 12 and he was on top of me. He threw me to the floor and leant down to punch so I grabbed his head and hammered him with my knee. Didnt seem so eager to fight after that.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 12:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when i was 17 (and stupid) i used to carry a straight razor around with me.

my friend and i got surrounded by a bunch of (fellow) teenage hoodlums who were talking ****.

i pulled the razor. they took off... quickly.

i am very glad i didn't have to try to use it (cause i had no idea that i had no skills with it at all, despite thinking i was a bad ass.)
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 12:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad you didn't have to use it either. a straight razor slash will cut fucking deep.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 1:42pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Over time, I've discovered that broomsticks are teh ultimate weapon, not katanas, as the discovery channel would have you believe.

I've only used an actual weapon twice, and it was a broomstick both times. Once, I used a broom to stab a guy in the face (well, it was a stabbing MOTION, no cutting to speak of) and it worked pretty well 'cause he ended up unable to fight due to broom-in-the-eye syndrome. He ended up being just fine, though. Another time, I broke a broom handle off and just beat the guy in a manner not unlike what I imagine Kali to be.

Broomsticks ftw, ya'll.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 2:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    hasnt there been a chap on this forum who killed somebody with a blade once? long haired goth type? thought himself the ****?
    If you are thinking of the incident with the bottle/bouncers .... **** you . He was scared , did what he thought best , paid his price for it , and got on with his life . Never once did I see an ego trip .

If you are talking about any one of the bullshitting loud mouths that moved on ..... search more and post less .

and I mean that in the nicest way possible .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast