Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 1:46pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ever made use of a weapon?

So its been proved over and over that you collectively own enough weapons to start a war. How many of you have ever needed to use any of the weapons you own in a confrontation?

So did/would you

1) Cause serious damage
    2) Do it again
    3) Face legal action
    4) Feel it was justified

So yeah, please share your anecdotes on weapons used for self defence.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 1:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I chopped a melon up with a machete and I shot a different melon 30 some times with a .22 ,
    I thought the melon was asking for it personally .

And I may have hit some people with sticks of varying sorts at some points in time .

It always seemed justified at the time .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 2:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A room-mate thought it would be funny to burst into my room with his stupid ninja sword. I stabbed him in the arm with my wakizashi to show him up. it didn't go in very deep at all, but it freaked him right the **** out.
    Last edited by Neildo; 4/16/2007 2:30pm at .

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 2:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    A room-mate thought it would be funny to burst into my room with his stupid ninja sword. I stabbed him in the arm with my wakazashi to show him up. it didn't go in very deep at all, but it freaked him right the **** out.
    I have cut a couple people fucking around , but that is rude man .

I understand breaking something important below the elbow with a boken ( like a finger or maybe a thumb ) or even poking someones face really fucking hard with the bristle end of a broom over and over again untill you are actually spearing him in the face with the blunt handle .

But stabbing a friend with a short sword ... that ... that crosses a line somewhere .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 2:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey man, he burst into my room with a ninja sword. What else was I supposed to do? Double leg and GnP?

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 3:21pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've hit people on two separate occasions with bottles. One time a beer bottle and the other a SoCo bottle. They were both very effective. I managed to get away with no repercussions both times because I'm tall and can run pretty fast. Also, I have shot at people two or three times, but I guess I didn't hit them because I didn't hear about it on the news nor did I get in any trouble. I'm a mother-fucking gangsta (or I watched "Menace 2 Society" too much when I was younger and just thought I was).

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 3:33pm

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    So its been proved over and over that you collectively own enough weapons to start a war.
    Weapons don't start wars, that's usually what words do. Weapons are a **** of a lot better to have when you want to win one, though.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 2:57am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had to draw my folding knife a couple of times, but thank the invisible sky diety I never had to use it.

Had to pepperspray a dog once.

I peppersprayed some wasps and their nest on two different occasions.

I had four Russian teenage shits try to jump me in my car at a red light and I came out swinging a tire iron, but they locked themselves in their car and I didn't have to hit anyone.

Had a kid chop at my head with a mini-bat once, and I blocked it with my arm, and man I had a huge bruise. My head was fine.

I've had knives pulled on me a couple of times, the first time I grabbed a rock and he calmed down, and the second time I backed off 'cause I was unarmed.

Had a cop pull a gun on me once, but it was after chasing my then 17 year old ass in my camaro at 135 mph, so I can't blame him. I didn't get shot, either.

When I worked at a truck stop I once threatend a drunk trucker and his wife with a tire thumper while they tried to have sex in a stall. I didn't have to use it, though.

I chased a guy stealing beer once, and he tried to spinning backfist me with a case of bottles, and I blocked with my left and elbowed him in the back of the head with my right. We ended up rolling around in cans and glass bottles (none of them broke somehow) and I pinned him and proceeded with gnp. I jumped off thinking his buddies were behind me, but they ditched him. He got up, threw a can at me, got his dog, and I drew my folder and he and the dog walked away.

I could go on and on, but in my experience drawing a weapon usually kills the will to fight without even having to use it. I know every case isn't like that, but the willingness to use it and the confidence that alive training provides helps.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 3:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried shaving with my sword once. Cheap Taiwanese piece of ****.

I've used my neighbours chimney for target practice a few times whilst inebriated. But it had it coming.

Thats about it. Oh yes, I have sustained two sword wounds during my teens. Both accidental and self inflicted. Embarassing explaining what happened when the Doc was stitching me up. Nothing too serious though.

Posted On:
    4/17/2007 5:02am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have hit people with, a blackthorn bata, a bit of 2 by 4, a boken and a full can of pop, they all deserved it. I also chased a guy with a hedger's billhook and another guy with a coke hammer.
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast