Page 5 of 5 First 12345
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I am going to go and give the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant empty hand vs gun ... which is going to open up an entirely different set of questions as to what he meant by it becoming more of a focus.

Has Combat Hapkido become Korean Krav Maga?
    Ok. I know that unarmed gun defense is pretty much universal. To that I would add that it is universally bad and likely to get you shot in the face. So my points still stand, to make it worthwhile it has to be done and instructed by a competent instructor who has himself at least pressure tested with simunitions and fully resisting opponents the techniques that they are going to instruct.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems a bit like a business network.
    But, what do I know.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Johnson View Post
    Ok nothing I said is un-true or contradictory I gave a fair opinion stating that there are good instructors and bad ones some and that the style has some present flaws but that I think it used to be better so I don't know what your point is here. I suppose perhaps saying "firearm based" is probably not what I really meant. As much as I think more CH instructors are supplementing it.(which is good in my humble opinion) You can always do the googlefu and research for yourself which is what I would encourage.
    Gun disarms are not firearms training. Training with live rounds with the intent to kill someone is firearms training.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Page 5 of 5 First 12345