Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 4:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you ever wander what would happen if Bullshido was based in Australia instead of the U.S.? No? Then I’ll tell you anyway.

Australian Phrost: It seems that Mr. Williams mate underestimated us mate at Martial Bollocks. If you’re bollocks we’ll fine out and mate expose you. This site mate if for crikey people who are up to the dunny g'day with the martial arts so we’re good at strewth our job. Throwsomeshrimpsonthebabrie.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 4:19am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. There are domain names registered that are bullshido.eu and bullshido.co.uk

2. Why does Mr. Jones feel the need to pick up polishillusion's slack?

3. Mr. Jones has used the cultural traits of a minority on Bullshido as an excuse for humour. Ban please.

4. Virus has teh correct, this is the comedy forum. Posts here should be funny. Why can Mr. Jones not grasp this?
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 4:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Australian Phrost: It seems that Mr. Williams mate underestimated us mate at Martial Bollocks. If you’re bollocks we’ll fine out and mate expose you. This site mate if for crikey people who are up to the dunny g'day with the martial arts so we’re good at strewth our job. Throwsomeshrimpsonthebabrie.

Wouldnt Australian Phrost be too busy fucking sheep and mispronouncing the word "Fish" to have time to post?

This thread blows. Redeem yourself with a renditiuon of British MJS

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 5:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    1. There are domain names registered that are bullshido.eu and bullshido.co.uk
    Wouldn't that mean that Bullshido.co.uk would drunkenly rampage through Bullshido.eu, bemoaning that the prices of beer have gone up since the inception of the Euro, and then trying to smuggle far too much duty-free back?

2. Why does Mr. Jones feel the need to pick up polishillusion's slack?
    LOL... Jones is picking up Polish's slack... like... slack.. you know... flaccid penis.

3. Mr. Jones has used the cultural traits of a minority on Bullshido as an excuse for humour. Ban please.
    It's better than his "Do Black People Do Aikido" post.
    However, I concurr. Ban plz.

4. Virus has teh correct, this is the comedy forum. Posts here should be funny. Why can Mr. Jones not grasp this?
    Cos his hands are full of Polish's slack...
    Last edited by sochin101; 4/16/2007 6:19am at .

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 6:07am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Britain is alas ripe territory for Bullshido - take, for example, the ludicrous Kung Fu craze of the 70s, or attitudes such as those of my parents: 'Judo is a poof's sport - just do it for a while until you can do something better like karate.' We seem to take the most absurd claims at face value and watch films like Bloodsport and the Steve Seagal 'canon' with an odd sort of reverance.

And if you're ever bored, just talk to a Brit in a pub and within one minute they'll start the inevitable 'who's got the better army' debate. Ever been on a night bus full of chavs, morons, peasants, drunks, football hooligans and nutters? I have, and it's called the UK.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 6:08am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What well known posters would say were they British could have been a really funny thread. Sadly Mr Jones started it and I just want to invent a time machine so that I can go back and reclaim those 2 minutes.

"Random British User: Bugger off Jones and quit being such a tosser."

Is the most accurate quote you could have come up with but you need to change it from 'random British user' to 'every other Bullshido user'.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 6:17am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Bullshido were British, mentioning the term "soccer kick" would get you a permaban.

Edit: If Bullshido were British, it'd be MAP.
    Last edited by MSphinx; 4/16/2007 6:19am at .

Outside Context Problem

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 6:20am

supporting member
     Style: MT / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong2
    Wouldnt Australian Phrost be too busy fucking sheep and mispronouncing the word "Fish" to have time to post?

This thread blows. Redeem yourself with a renditiuon of British MJS
    You're thinking of our kiwi siblings. They tend to be "special".

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 6:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The high point of Mr Jones's posting career was "bujinkan; the animated series". Why can't he go back to that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 9:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Random British User: **** off Jones, you ****.
    Fixed for cultural accuracy.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast