i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens! supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do you, perhaps, have some thoughts about that page you'd like to share with us?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah this. I was thinking of posting info on it. Basically they're trying to introduce a new type of duplicitious gun registration in PA requiring a firearms owner to pay $10 for each firearm they own as well as having a 'passport' for each gun, being fingerprinted, etc.. it's pretty nutty.

Anyways I wrote my local rep a few weeks ago (Ron Marsico) about this and expressed my thoughts in a rational fashion. I got a very good response back from him (quite wordy) which was both frank and reasonable. I am not even sure if it was a form letter. Most times I just get a form letter back, but this seems handwritten since it's tailored very specifically to my own email. And it's long. Like 3-5 pages long.

So pa residents please visit the above link, write your local reps and pray that they listen.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also hear this resolution involves some nonsense about not being able to have a firearm loaded unless you are within 5 feet of it or some ridiculous crap like that. I think that was mentioned in the local paper. Is this true or some media BS?