Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckofDeath
    The dojo storming was discussed on the original UG thread about Robson. What lends the account great credibility is that the RPFS head didn't deny the account, but rather rationalized it--Robson had had a long day at work and wasn't prepared to roll with a bunch of guys, although Robson got tapped by some of them he tapped some of them in turn, etc.

Who the **** organizes a "dojo storming" without bringing along a video camera?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 1:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you know mmafan3450 your "injury" report is going to be taken as hearsay.

I'm not saying you are lying but, we have had many people who were being researched have some kind of debilitating injury, from car accidents to senility. People believed thei "report" only to find out evidence points the other way.

Recently, Tiger Klay named a disease no one, from laymen to Doctors, can find exists.

Is there any way you can confirm this injury legally?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 7:23pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok guys, like I said I am new at this so you're going to have to bare with me. I do not know how to do half the stuff on here that everyone else does and it took me about 15 min just to find this thread. First of all, I believe It Is Fake stated that anything I say about his injury is hearsay. That goes without saying. You are all going to have to choose to believe me or not, doesn't make a difference to me. DOD and someone else asked if I knew for a fact that he was injured or if I just took his word for it. I did not witness the car accident but I am 100% positve that it happened because I also knew several of his family members who also confirmed that it happened in casual conversation. His stepmother and brother in law would have had no reason to lie about something like that because they, nor I at the time, were even aware of the controversy occuring online. Further, I know where the accident happened and saw the prescription pain killers that he was issued by his Dr. for the accident. There is no way for anyone to confirm his injury legally because only a Dr. with the patient's permission can release his medical records. I did witness two other injuries while I was employed by Robson. He cracked at least one rib while taking a bad fall off of some scafolding. Also, near the end of my employment he had some type of growth that petruded from his right wrist area. It looked to me like a broken bone but he said that he had not done anything to it. I know that he was in extreme pain from that injury for at least several weeks but continued to work through it. Believe me, with the work that we were doing that was not easy. I did visit Robson's prior school, RPFS, on two occasions and rolled with him. As I said earlier, I am really only a fan of BJJ and MMA with limited experience in BJJ and other martial arts, but have had lots of experience in drunken hand to hand combat if that counts for anything. I wish I could be more involved, but I have spent most my life living in Lancaster and there is not a legit BJJ school within at least 45 min of here. Let the Amish jokes begin. I did witness his abilities first hand and saw what he did against others at his school and I was very impressed. I am sure that statement will mean nothing to any of you since I do not have any belt in BJJ. By the way, I met Robson when I went to college at ESU, took a semester off and was looking for work. I was also at his house on one occasion and was in his gym area. He had several trophies awards and framed pics around the room. I wish to God I would have known about all this at the time because the argument could have been settled right there. Well, at least for me because you would all still have to take my word for it. The reason I started to doubt his credibility, DII, was because of all the mounting evidence on line. That and several stories he told me which sounded a lil (a lot) embellished. Robson also told me he competed in NAGA. I am going to have to assume that was a lie because none of you have ever mentioned it on here. Another lie however, is that Robson was tapped by a white belt. Again, I was not there but was working for him when the group " stormed his dojo." He told me about it along with several members of his school and he was tapped, but it was not by a white belt. Whoever started that one on here is full of **** and that rumor should end. I may not be trained as much as all of you in BJJ, but I am a decent wrestler and Robson dominated me. I have grappled with several white belts who were not able to submit me. Logic...there is no way in hell they submitted Robson. I know that I haven't been able to provide much hard evidence on anything, but some people can tell when someone is being honest and when they are bullshitting. I hope that at least a few of you have that sixth sense. I am also going to try to contact Robson and see what I can find out. I have not talked to him in about a year and a half but if he talks to me I am a pro catching someone in a lie and he told me plenty of stories that there is no way he will remember all the details of, unless they were true.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 7:30pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, DOD I worked for Robson during the Fall of 2005 semester

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 10:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For purposes of readility:

Ok guys, like I said I am new at this so you're going to have to bare with me. I do not know how to do half the stuff on here that everyone else does and it took me about 15 min just to find this thread. First of all, I believe It Is Fake stated that anything I say about his injury is hearsay. That goes without saying. You are all going to have to choose to believe me or not, doesn't make a difference to me. DOD and someone else asked if I knew for a fact that he was injured or if I just took his word for it. I did not witness the car accident but I am 100% positve that it happened because I also knew several of his family members who also confirmed that it happened in casual conversation.

His stepmother and brother in law would have had no reason to lie about something like that because they, nor I at the time, were even aware of the controversy occuring online. Further, I know where the accident happened and saw the prescription pain killers that he was issued by his Dr. for the accident. There is no way for anyone to confirm his injury legally because only a Dr. with the patient's permission can release his medical records. I did witness two other injuries while I was employed by Robson.

He cracked at least one rib while taking a bad fall off of some scafolding. Also, near the end of my employment he had some type of growth that petruded from his right wrist area. It looked to me like a broken bone but he said that he had not done anything to it. I know that he was in extreme pain from that injury for at least several weeks but continued to work through it. Believe me, with the work that we were doing that was not easy.

I did visit Robson's prior school, RPFS, on two occasions and rolled with him. As I said earlier, I am really only a fan of BJJ and MMA with limited experience in BJJ and other martial arts, but have had lots of experience in drunken hand to hand combat if that counts for anything. I wish I could be more involved, but I have spent most my life living in Lancaster and there is not a legit BJJ school within at least 45 min of here. Let the Amish jokes begin. I did witness his abilities first hand and saw what he did against others at his school and I was very impressed. I am sure that statement will mean nothing to any of you since I do not have any belt in BJJ.

By the way, I met Robson when I went to college at ESU, took a semester off and was looking for work. I was also at his house on one occasion and was in his gym area. He had several trophies awards and framed pics around the room. I wish to God I would have known about all this at the time because the argument could have been settled right there. Well, at least for me because you would all still have to take my word for it.

The reason I started to doubt his credibility, DII, was because of all the mounting evidence on line. That and several stories he told me which sounded a lil (a lot) embellished. Robson also told me he competed in NAGA. I am going to have to assume that was a lie because none of you have ever mentioned it on here. Another lie however, is that Robson was tapped by a white belt. Again, I was not there but was working for him when the group " stormed his dojo."

He told me about it along with several members of his school and he was tapped, but it was not by a white belt. Whoever started that one on here is full of **** and that rumor should end. I may not be trained as much as all of you in BJJ, but I am a decent wrestler and Robson dominated me. I have grappled with several white belts who were not able to submit me. Logic...there is no way in hell they submitted Robson. I know that I haven't been able to provide much hard evidence on anything, but some people can tell when someone is being honest and when they are bullshitting. I hope that at least a few of you have that sixth sense. I am also going to try to contact Robson and see what I can find out.

I have not talked to him in about a year and a half but if he talks to me I am a pro catching someone in a lie and he told me plenty of stories that there is no way he will remember all the details of, unless they were true.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2007 11:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks MMAFan, I was gonna comment on It Is Fake's "legal" evidence of injury comment but you addressed it just fine. I don't see any reason to doubt your observations and recitation of unprovoked conversations you have had regarding the injury.

Can you provide more detail on what Robson told you of the "dojo storming" incident? As I said above, there is NO WAY that a pure grappling noob (white belt, non-wrestler) could tap a legit BJJ BB...no way, no how, never, end of story. So I would be interested in hearing his side of the story, even if it is second hand.

Competing at NAGA is no big deal. I'm a BJJ Blue and I compete at NAGA. It is an open grappling tournament. If he stated that he competed at ADCC that would be another story.

What are some of the stories he relayed to you that you are questioning given the investigation conducted by DoD?

Assuming your not trolling this thread, and my troll-o-meter is not buzzing, your posts here are informative and welcome.

GJ

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 12:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Walt.

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 12:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Who the **** organizes a "dojo storming" without bringing along a video camera?
    Must have been amateurs...

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 1:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmafan3450
    We began discussing his background and credentials the first day I began working for him.
    You still haven't addressed this...

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 1:15am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Thanks MMAFan, I was gonna comment on It Is Fake's "legal" evidence of injury comment but you addressed it just fine. I don't see any reason to doubt your observations and recitation of unprovoked conversations you have had regarding the injury.
    That is why I said I don't believe he is lying. Legally was a poor choice of words but, he did provide things that made it sound more believable. Yes, I doubt family members are going to lie about an injury. On its own merits, with no context, I had to ask.

Robson did suffer a debilitating injury. I have heard that issue mentioned many times on here and it is def true. Aside from the injury Robson witnessed to his back, he suffered several other serious injuries while I working for him.
    I wasn't sure if he was a witness, hearsay, etc...

Legal was meant more so as providing a good explanation, which he did.

Can you provide more detail on what Robson told you of the "dojo storming" incident? As I said above, there is NO WAY that a pure grappling noob (white belt, non-wrestler) could tap a legit BJJ BB...no way, no how, never, end of story. So I would be interested in hearing his side of the story, even if it is second hand.
    This is why I had to ask.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/19/2007 1:23am at .
Page 6 of 123 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast