Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 5354555662102 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 11:14am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Walt J, you are correct on that one. Trevor was not speeking of his personal experience, but what he has heard from several people in the Martial arts scene in the area. However, I thought he did have a belt in BJJ. I do not remember what level he is but I know he has had BJJ training. I am curious why you think he is not qualified to speculate on his skill level.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 11:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mmafan is correct. It makes no sense. What "greed" is being satisfied by Mansor having an alleged fraud in his association. it would seem to be more harm than good and I don't see where he would get anything out of it. I agree that either he has been fooled or Robson is legit. I see no other plausible explanation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 11:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more thing RP, why would Carlos GRACIE promote him to his 3rd degree. Doesn't this also make him a fraud if Sakata is not a Carlson BB?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 11:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well put mmafan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 12:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carlos Gracie Jr heads the CBJJ. He didn't PROMOTE Robson to anything....Mansor PROMOTED him to 3rd degree. Mansor then filled out aome paper work, included the appropriate fee and sent it to the CBJJ to register the promotion and have a diploma sent to him.

It wouldn't matter if it was Mansor promoting Robson or any of his other students or if it were any other member of the CBJJ promoting one of their students...the procedure is the same, they send the info and fee to the CBJJ and they process it and award a diploma.

Then they can show dumb fucks like you that they are "legit" and you won't question them. Doesn't mean Carlinhos is in on the scam by any stretch of the imagination though.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 12:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, it's really not. Carlinhos did not promote Robson according to ANY side of this story as far as I know. Maybe I missed something in the tangled web, but I don't think so.
    Carlos Jr.'s signature is on the certificate because he's head of the organization. This means he signed off on what people under his authority did. His signature doesn't mean that he personally tested or promoted anybody. It means that he certifies that the people who did promote someone have authority (under Carlinhos) to do so.

Nice try at a red herring, but it went nowhere.

RP, I never said I believed the letter was actually a forgery. I simply asked if anyone verified it. People said it was, Great.
    Bullshit. You asked nothing. You stated that the letter "could be a forgery." That was clearly untrue since all parties to the dispute have already stipulated that the letter was real. If you weren't lying, you were running your mouth about something you hadn't bothered to check. What you were NOT doing was asking a question in hopes of gaining information or understanding, so don't bother with the act.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 12:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then maybe you should inform him, valient knight who is defending his master's honor. You wouldn't want a relative of his being part of the scam would you? Don't you think he has the right to know that his signature is on a piece of paper that is backing a fraud.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 12:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Has anyone ever even checked to see that the document was valid and not created by someone on here looking to cause trouble?" Don Gwinn, that is what we call a question. The second time I mentioned it, it was obvious that I was speculating because I made that very very clear. Take a class in reading comprehension.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 12:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don Gwinn, Next time, read thoroughly before making such a bold post because you now look like an idiot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 12:19pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't worry fagboy, I took a page out of DoD's book and had "one of my little helpers" send out over 100 e-mails to pretty much every Brazilian with an e-mail address listed. Everybody and their brother will soon be aware that Robson is under intense scrutiny and invited to investigate for themselves if there exists a Sakata and whether Robson and his numerous claims are legit or not.