Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1230
Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122 123 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/17/2009 11:35pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good work. Keep showing the mug shots around.

Posted On:
    12/11/2009 11:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    12/11/2009 11:04pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you Cy and DOD!

Posted On:
    12/20/2009 12:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're welcome. I'm surprised the Riganites haven't begun their caterwauling yet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2009 1:46pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While it would appear factually accurate, viewing it objectively, your article seems more critical of RPFS than of Robson himself.

I believe it is now generally agreed that they were lied to by Robson who had the backing of Santos, Mansor & Machado. Pretty formidable folk don't you think?

IMO As bbinfu actually helped with parts of the investigation, a postsrcipt acknowledging the turn around @ RPFS since Robson's departure and contrasting that with his continued problems in maintaining a school would have been appropriate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2009 5:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks DII but don't bother.

60+ Naga Medals, a 4X amateur Muay Thai champion, a Renzo Black Belt, an Amateur MMA title and 1 UFC contract later and RPFS still gets dragged into this bullshit.

It's been 5 f'n years and Robson continues to do business. Would appear the efforts of the author and others has accomplished nothing.

Nevertheless, I must agree it would have been nice if they had mentioned some of the above.

Posted On:
    12/21/2009 6:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbinfu View Post
    60+ Naga Medals, a 4X amateur Muay Thai champion, a Renzo Black Belt, an Amateur MMA title and 1 UFC contract later and RPFS still gets dragged into this bullshit.
    You might actually read the article and see how RPFS gets mentioned before you begin whining.

The article accurately reflects your current affiliation with the James Simrell organization and your abandonment of Pereira. Since this article is about Pereira and not you, that's all it's appropriate to mention. If you have a reasoned argument to the contrary, give it. Otherwise, don't waste my fucking time.

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 4:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quoted from the article:

Rat Pack Fighting Systems has parted ways with Robson Pereira and is no longer affiliated with either the Santos/Machado BJJ Association or Mansor's New York State Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation. They are now a member of the James Simrell Mixed Martial Arts Association, and emphasize on their website that Simrell's "credentials are beyond reproach" (emphasis in original).

I also seem to recall that Simrell had been affiliated with Marcos Santos but had the integrity to disaffiliate after finding out about Santos' shady dealings with Robson Pereira; that says a lot about him.

The legacy of Robson Pereira is the historical cross that RPFS has to bear as that is where the great fraudster got his start; as time passes, however, so will that legacy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 8:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Point well taken DOD and, admittedly, well put.

To clarify, there was no whining. Rather, if people who have never met Robson, have never been to RPFS and who have no connection to the area are justified in perpetuating these threads some 5 years later, I am CERTAINLY justified in reminding those who may be new to the subject of the current status of the RPFS faculty, facility and team.

As for wasting Io's "fucking time", I apologize as, clearly, with nearly 3000 posts on an internet forum in 2 years, an article about a man he's never met and an "investigation" which has done nothing to curtail its subject's business practices, my 4 sentence post surely wasted far too much of his time.

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 10:17am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbinfu View Post
    As for wasting Io's "fucking time", I apologize as, clearly, with nearly 3000 posts on an internet forum in 2 years, an article about a man he's never met and an "investigation" which has done nothing to curtail its subject's business practices, my 4 sentence post surely wasted far too much of his time.
    The article's been up for, what, a couple of weeks? Sorry it didn't instantly reform Pereira. What are you, a moron?

In any case, you did a lot more than remind people about poor, abused RPFS, which resisted any inquiry into Pereira with an energy better reserved for improving its quality, and a churlishness that still shows through today. You also whined (shoe fits, dude) about how we didn't put in a happy little ad about the current state of your school.

You want an ad? Buy one. I've already told people you are no longer under the curse of Pereira. That's all you get. Deal.