Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1228
Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101 102103104105111 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2007 7:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the kind words and your support.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 3:46pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I met Tatu at the Western PA BJJ tournament in Pittsburgh. What a really nice guy he is. Turns out he got his blue belt from my professor, De La Riva. Tatu is the president of the PA BJJ Federation.

Apparently my online reputation as Robson's critic precedes me. I say this because Tatu brought the subject up by saying out of the blue that 'Robson is a fake'! He went on to tell me several entertaining stories about Robson and his bogus black belt.

Tatu also kicked Robson out of the federation for being full of **** and informed me that Robson bought his diploma from Mansor for $800.

**** you Robson, you fake ************ and a huge **** you to Mansor too for attributing a person that doesn't even exist (Sakata) to Carlson's esteemed lineage. Pieces of ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 3:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, this was today that we met and spoke.

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 4:56pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there anything to back up the purchased diploma accusation? I haven't read everything on the subject, but I think this is new, right?
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 5:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recall that on another forum some time ago, someone--I think it was Louco--related that Robson had gone crying to Tatu wanting him to vouch for him because "people on the internet were saying he was a fake."

If Mansor's selling BB rank for $800.00, I might need to visit my ATM and fly to Long Island...

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 5:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Position
    I met Tatu at the Western PA BJJ tournament in Pittsburgh. What a really nice guy he is. Turns out he got his blue belt from my professor, De La Riva. Tatu is the president of the PA BJJ Federation.

Apparently my online reputation as Robson's critic precedes me. I say this because Tatu brought the subject up by saying out of the blue that 'Robson is a fake'! He went on to tell me several entertaining stories about Robson and his bogus black belt.

Tatu also kicked Robson out of the federation for being full of **** and informed me that Robson bought his diploma from Mansor for $800.

**** you Robson, you fake ************ and a huge **** you to Mansor too for attributing a person that doesn't even exist (Sakata) to Carlson's esteemed lineage. Pieces of ****.
    You need to make a video interview.

Asia did one with a BS ninja and put it online.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 10:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anything I've ever posted here or on the UG was solely for Robson himself and the other parties involved. I know they cringe when they see me speak the truth and expose their dirt. As for "proving" it, I have little interest as it is impossible to prove as far as I am concerned. Besides, who are we supposed to prove it to anyway? Some imaginary martial arts police on Bullshido who would never be satisfied no matter what proof is provided.

As far as I am concerned, anyone who has read these threads and decides to train with Robson deserves him. My conscious is clean in knowing that I didn't take the easy way out and remain silent when big names were using the name of my late professor to legitimize their fakery.

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 11:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tatu also kicked Robson out of the federation for being full of ****
    The PA BJJ Federation link used to be listed on Robson's site, but it's not there any more. Good for Tatu! Too bad the NY BJJ Federation can't follow suit because Mansor is the head of that federation...

I got the idea that Tatu knew what was up when he fucked with Robson by telling him that Sakata was doing a seminar in Delaware or NJ. Gotta love the little guy!

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 12:47am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anything I've ever posted here or on the UG was solely for Robson himself and the other parties involved. I know they cringe when they see me speak the truth and expose their dirt. As for "proving" it, I have little interest as it is impossible to prove as far as I am concerned. Besides, who are we supposed to prove it to anyway? Some imaginary martial arts police on Bullshido who would never be satisfied no matter what proof is provided.

As far as I am concerned, anyone who has read these threads and decides to train with Robson deserves him. My conscious is clean in knowing that I didn't take the easy way out and remain silent when big names were using the name of my late professor to legitimize their fakery.
    By getting video of a respected BJJ practitioner saying that he is fake gives this site and others a resource and also a starting point. Most people are probably afraid to say anything because they feel it's BJJ's "dirty little secret". If they see one person stand up, then it may convince others to stand up and speak what they know. Eventually, this will lead to more information coming out and the eventual downfall of whatever fraud is taking place.

Most people aren't willing to sift through all the countless threads about this main to learn the truth. Especially with thread derailments and the like. With some video evidence, a nice little article on Bullshido.com along with the video interview as well as other videos of others who've stepped up and called this guy on his claims.

Honestly, not doing anything is like knowing that the government is defrauding it's citizens but as long as you know and you are not the one being defrauded, you don't care. Lets help those other people who may not have the resources and time to look into this guy the same way people here has. Lets make sure that if in fact he is the fraud that people believe him to be, the facts are brought to light and everyone has the chance to make the decision on their own. If they choose to continue believing and training with him then so be it. There is nothing that can be done to persuade idiots from being idiots. But you can inform the uninformed.

Mind you, the choice, is ultimately yours though. That's just my opinion after watching all this unfold for quite a while, and I'm sure the opinion of others who have been dealing with this for a lot longer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 10:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DoD, Tatu mentioned that too. He said he told Robson that Sakata was doing a seminar in Delaware and Robson said, "not my Sakata, he's in Japan".

You should contact him and talk to him yourself DoD. He was very forthcoming and like I said, he is the one who brought the subject up himself. We spoke at length in front of everyone and none of it was whispered or "just between you and me". At one point, some guys overheard us and asked who we were talking about and Tatu told them as well.