Other Supplements –
    • Vitamin B3 (niacin)
    • Vitamin B6
    • Vitamin B12
    • Biotin
    • PPantothenic Acid

Carbohydrates – 0 g
    (Sugar, 0 g)

Taste Rating Scale is 1 (absolute shite) through 10 (tastes like happy)

Taste: 7 – Pretty good taste; water with a slight raspberry flavor. It’s actually pretty refreshing. Most of the “flavored water” drinks on the market can’t quite seem to get the flavoring to water ratio quite to my liking, i.e., more water – less sugary flavor. However, this one comes pretty close.

After Taste: 1 – None; even with the raspberry flavoring there is really no discernable after-taste here.

Effects Rating Scale is 1 (water) through 10 (check in to rehab NOW!)

Energy Boost: 7 – The bottle boldly states that “Fuel2O Contains 50% more caffeine than a can of the leading energy drink.” They are of course likely referring to Red Bull here as there is a nice little table under the statement that lists the “Leading Energy Drink” being a 8.3oz can, i.e., Red Bull. However the table shows that Fuel2O has 120mg of caffeine in 16oz’s as compared to Red Bull which has 80mg per 8.3 oz’s. The comparison provided contradicts the intent in that 16oz of Red Bull definitely contains more caffeine than 16oz’s of Fuel2O. Regardless, shitty marketing aside, there is a pretty good kick in the water concoction. One source listed there being 180mg of caffeine per bottle. However, this contradicts the writing on the bottle itself so I’ll stick with the 120mg listed on the bottle.

Bottom line, for $2.49 you can get better tasting drinks with a much more noticeable kick than this overpriced poorly marketed flavored water.

Side Effects/Crash: 7 – Hmmm....I'm about 2 hours post drink and I am definitely feeling tired. I can't be certain if this is a crash effect or if I'm just having a physically crappy frumpy day. I'm gonna have to give this stuff a crash rating because I should not feel this lethargic at 10am so I'm blaming the drink....STOOOPID FUEL2O!!!! Now I'm gonna have to sip coffee through a straw to get back on my feet.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by GoldenJonas; 4/13/2007 9:02am at .