Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    5/14/2007 5:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever. Fear and preparation are miles apart. I'm not going to leave myself and family unprotected.
    Paranoia is paranoia. If you said you were camping in a tent and were afraid of the grizzlies, fine, but as soon as you played the fucking moose card, dude...

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 12:00am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    Paranoia is paranoia. If you said you were camping in a tent and were afraid of the grizzlies, fine, but as soon as you played the fucking moose card, dude...
    You're starting to sound a lot like those pinheads at the border who picked through my belongings for 3 hours and harassed me, my wife, and my 1 year old baby boy.

What would you do to a moose you got in a collision with? Mount it from the rear and have sex with it while it's still warm? Or shoot it like a real humanitarian?
    Last edited by chingythingy; 5/15/2007 12:07am at .

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 4:01am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What would you do to a moose you got in a collision with? Mount it from the rear and have sex with it while it's still warm? Or shoot it like a real humanitarian?
    Yes and no. Do you know what happens when you hit a moose? Why are you assuming your firearm would still be operational, or yourself for that matter? It's a fucking moose. Your vehicle will be destroyed and you are probably dead. Puting the moose out of its misery is the last of your worries, IMO.

Those guys at the border should've arrested you for smuggling firearms, stuck your baby in foster care and fucked your wife in the ass.

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 11:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    Yes and no. Do you know what happens when you hit a moose? Why are you assuming your firearm would still be operational, or yourself for that matter? It's a fucking moose. Your vehicle will be destroyed and you are probably dead. Puting the moose out of its misery is the last of your worries, IMO.

Those guys at the border should've arrested you for smuggling firearms, stuck your baby in foster care and fucked your wife in the ass.
    I've witnessed several accidents with moose, and seen 3 occasions where people had to shoot them after a vehicle collision in Alaska. Oh, and one in northern Canada. I haven't yet seen an occasion where there is a homoerotic Canadian **** like you attached to the moose's back end, but then again the possibility of that occuring is one of the primary reasons I need to carry firearms when I'm traveling through Canada. I do carry them legally too.

Actually most Canadians I've met are pretty cool. Every once in a while though you run into some nationalistic little emo **** like yourself that likes to jack furiously while dreaming of BC customs idiots raping tourists.

So in closing, let me congratulate you. You sir, are one of the reasons why I choose to arm myself.

Not impressed with your performance!

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Krav Maga/MMA/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't let him pull you down to his level. He'll beat you with experience.
    If God carried a gun, it would be a 1911.

Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit - Cicero

Fortitudine Vincimus - Ernest Shackelton :englishmo

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 4:02pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time and time again, I've asked people to read the SOP of the Armory.

ICY has been banned from this part of Bullshido.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 4:56pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    ICY has been banned from this part of Bullshido.
    Beautiful.

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 11:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CCW for years.

winter : colt 1911 .45 acp cocked and locked.

summer: Kahr pm9 9mm 6+1 and an extra mag

ultra light and BUG: Kel-Tec P32 .32 acp (don't knock it)

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:24am

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hupchuck
    CCW for years.

winter : colt 1911 .45 acp cocked and locked.

summer: Kahr pm9 9mm 6+1 and an extra mag

ultra light and BUG: Kel-Tec P32 .32 acp (don't knock it)
    If that Kel-tec is the model I'm thinking of, I absolutely despise the stock trigger on it. I realize that the pistol has no other safety, but with that trigger it's definitely a close range weapon. Have you had any work done on the trigger? I've heard that there's some kits and such to lighten it but I haven't messed with that at all.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware
    If that Kel-tec is the model I'm thinking of, I absolutely despise the stock trigger on it. I realize that the pistol has no other safety, but with that trigger it's definitely a close range weapon. Have you had any work done on the trigger? I've heard that there's some kits and such to lighten it but I haven't messed with that at all.
    Fluff n' Buff but no trigger job. I truly find that a 5 lb. pull on such a little gun is quite acceptable. I can acurrately put small groups out to 45ft. without any effort at all. I shot bianchi plates regularly when I first got the lil' gun... barrel life keeps me from shooting much now although I have never had a jam...NEVER.

For less than $200 I'd buy it again.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011 LastLast