Thread: Thank you

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank you

Hello, bullies! I am relatively new to martial arts. I started about a year and a half ago with Shaolin- Do. I stuck with it for a little over a year and I probably would have stayed even longer if I didn't find a certain website preaching these things called "aliveness" and "hard sparring".

I left SD a few months ago and started BJJ. I never thought I could have so much fun being choked and hugging sweaty men! (I can't lie, the man-hugging sounded pretty sweet) I'm planning on joining a kickboxing gym as well once my life gets a little more in order.

I just want to say thank you to that website so..... thank you MAP, for everything.

Seriously though, I have been educated and entertained by Bullshido for most of the past year. I decided it was finally time to join and give back to the site that helped me discover the sweet, sweet BJJ.

Style
    Youtube-do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lol'd.

Welcome to the site and good luck with your training.

Sent from my Sinking Submarine using Tapatalk

Style
    FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido! Yes many of us owe bullshido and the bullies here a profound thank you for enlightening us all. What part of FL are you in? I'm in Gulf Breeze near Pensacola. Right now I'm nursing a patella injury but it'd be cool to get up with some other guys if you're near by.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm down in Bradenton, just south of Tampa so I'm a little far.

Style
    Shorei-Ryu/Goju-Ryu/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Traveling between Orlando and Boca Raton right here.

Style
    FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool, I'm looking for work as a recently graduated radiation therapist. There's no jobs in my area so who knows where i'll end up. My wife has a FL prepaid college fund so it's in our best interest to stay within the state. I'm hoping to move back to south FL, i'm originally from Brandon.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Familiar story to my own, except I was more stubbornly ignorant. :) 5 1/2 years later, I'm a purple belt and still rolling around on the floor like a kid.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Cool, I'm looking for work as a recently graduated radiation therapist. There's no jobs in my area so who knows where i'll end up. My wife has a FL prepaid college fund so it's in our best interest to stay within the state. I'm hoping to move back to south FL, i'm originally from Brandon.
    PM me if you are ever down here. I would love to meet up with some bullies sometime.