Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/12/2007 2:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

purplebelt faker

the instructor of this school claims he got his bjj purplebelt from another bjj purplebelt named nino domingo.does nino domingo even exist?we can't seem locate this mysterious purplebelt name nino domingo.further more how come the instructor of this school doesn't have a picture with nino domingo?hmmm http://www.maharlikagrapplingsystem.co.nr/

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    4/12/2007 6:47am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hamir "Kulit" Achacoso (Head Instructor)

He has an experience in Jeet Kune Do and Purple Belt/ Faixa Roxa in Jiu Jitsu under Nino Domingo.

He wants to learn from anyone and ask thousands of questions regarding Martial Arts. No wonder he was called "kulit" by his friends and relatives. He is currently learning Dumog from an Ilonggo Maestro.

He is also known to be a tactician and a maestro.

"Many people ask about the legitimacy of my Mentor. Because of this, I am working with my belt testing with a well known BJJ Federation. I don't assume that I am a Purple Belt or Faixa Roxa from the Gracie's. However my Mentor awarded me Faixa Roxa or a Trainer level which I treasure the most." Hamir
    Dude... BJJ =/= JJ. If you look at the cached google page, it says a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by google cache
    Maharlika Grappling System

is a Davao City based Grappling club. We are a non-affiliated Martial Arts school yet. For this reason we are able to provide the most reasonable training rates in Davao area without sacrificing any quality.

It was started by Hamir "kulit" Achacoso a former student of Jeet Kune Do. His frustration of getting a good Dumog Training (Traditional Filipino Grappling art) led him to venture in Jiu Jitsu, a very effective Grappling System. He was trained by *Nino Domingo a Purple belt in Authentic Jiu Jitsu. Hamir taught Jiu Jistu to his friends and they decided to mix Submission Wrestling and basic Dumog to thier training and then the Maharlika Grappling System was born.

*Many people ask about the legitimacy of my Mentor. Because of this, I am working with my belt testing with a Big BJJ Federation.

I don't assume that I am a Purple Belt or Faixa Roxa from the Gracie's. However my Mentor awarded me Faixa Roxa or a Trainer level which I treasure the most.
    Without know anything else, he sounds honest about his skills and he posted the questionable lineage thing right on his website.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.