Posted On:
    9/21/2003 6:48am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (C.A.I.N.) - The Way of the Scorpion

http://www.tenchido.8m.com/

"Shihan Cain’s teachers have all been legendary men such as Grandmaster Ashida Kim, Grandmaster Frank Dux (Dux lived with Shihan Cain at one time) and many other notable teachers. Shihan Cain has many teachers but only has one Sensei, that man is known as Grandmaster E.R. Spruiell ret Marine sniper, veteran of the Vietnam War, graduate of the Kill or Get Killed Close-Combat method taught to the Marines, 10th degree Black Belt in Ju-Jitsu, 8th degree black belt in Ninjutsu, & 5th degree in Judo. Grandmaster Spruiell built his reputation not through a Hollywood movie or some improvable secret agent story, but buy surviving real life wartime knife fights (a purple hart winner) as well as honing his fighting skills in war & in over 100 fully documented matches. Some ask why they have never read about Grandmaster Spruiell, it is an easy question to answer. Grandmaster Spruiell has never sought fame and wealth; he has never made a video series nor wrote a book. His passion is the martial arts, period. We have to many “Hollywood Grandmaster’s” who cannot prove their ability and in some cases a fake military record. No one can discredit Grandmaster Spruiell honorable career in the military or his extensive martial arts experience. Grandmaster Spruiell is a true living ledged, & is Shihan Cain’s teacher, father, & mentor. www.sasorinekoryu.com"

"Shihan Cain has successfully applied scientific principles & combat physics from his vast knowledge & extensive research in the fighting methods of S.C.A.R.S, Defendo, Krva Mega, V.I.P Security Systems, Copoeira, Bujinkan Ninjutsu, American Combat Ninjutsu, Dux Ryu Ninjitsu, Koga Ryu Ninjitsu, Kenpo Karate, San Soo Kung Fu, Wing Chung Kung Fu, Within Arms Reach, Sasori Combat Ju-Jitsu, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do, Aikido, Kill or Get Killed Combatives and many others to formed C.A.I.N (Combative Action with Immediate Neutralization) Martial Science (CMS). "

Is it even humanely possible to contain more pure bullshit than this?
    Also check out his master's site http://www.sasorinekoryu.com/ mentioned in the above text...

"Welcome to
    the deadliest, savage, and most terrifying martial arts system on the face of the earth Sasori Neko Ryu, the fighting system of the Scorpion.
    "

Oh yeah, and judging by the '.8m.' in the address, he seems to have the same ISP as Hans Eric Bristol...

Edited by - LLL on September 21 2003 06:50:56

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 9:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's fucking pathetic. I bet I could drop every name on that list with a goddamned left hook.

Why do people buy into this ****? Please, please, stop paying these people!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 10:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately, there's no regulations or laws governing the authenticity of a martial artist.

Hell, anybody...you, or me..can declare themselves a master of Bullshitter-a-ryu if we wanted to, and who could stop us?

Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning
    'lousy hunter.--- Andy Rooney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 11:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, the name needs some work, but I think you're onto something here! ;)

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 11:11am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My favorite part of all these BULLSHIZ systems is that they always show pictures like this:

Thereby instantly discrediting themselves. How the f*&k are you going to teach the worlds most deadly and dangerous martial art to little kids!!! The bastards would kill each other at recess! Yet theses morons continue to put the evidence against themselves on their own site.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 11:25am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to hide the deadly techniques in the katas.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 11:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come now, this has nothing to do with kata.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 12:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would you want to study a deadly, vicious, terrifying martial art unless you had inner demons to deal with?

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 12:04pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you don't want to switch instructors because loyalty always pays off in the end, right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 12:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the "terrifying" part of these descriptions, which seems to be synonymous with the works of Ashida Kim.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast