Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Michael

Posted On:
    9/16/2002 3:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This story is true;
    The names have been changed to protect the innocent (me), so in this story I will be known as oom foo foo

So last year oom foo foo was asked to do this seminar at this international seminar forum called camp budo (name change). Oom foo foo was to be teaching tickling techniques (name change) that is predominant in his system of Tango(name change). He was asked what his senior ranking was and he stated that he had the estimate rank of a fifth degree black belt in Foo Foo Ryu Kung-fu (name change), but since Foo Foo Ryu KungFu, being a Chinese art, doesn't really use belts to put down anything the grand master Pokeman(name change)wanted. So in the press release of Camp Budo it stated that Oom foo foo a fifth dan(japanese term) in kung fu (chinese term), will be teaching Tango (a Spanish term) during the seminar.

Many Tango federations were angry at this and immediately started bashing poor Oom foo foo. They said that his federation, United States Combat Tango Federation(name change) was lead by a false master who promoted himself to his high ranking(this was true)and that how the heck can a kung-fu expert with a Japanese rank be teaching the Spanish martial arts specializing in tickling.

Oom foo foo's feelings were not hurt. He actually was quite amused at the whole situation. He told the other Federations that he realized that Master Horse's ass(name change but not by much) gave himself his ranking but he really liked Tango, especially the tickling techniques. He also stated that he actually learned most of his techniques from Tango masters other than Master Horse's ass and just wanted to do the seminar. If they would like to show up and critique his tickling techniques by all means do so. He also told them that he was amused by Grandmaster Pokeman's posting of his rank but said "heck its his show let him do whatever he wants". The other Tango federations smiled at this and appologized.

And they lived Happily ever after
    The end.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2002 7:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your Tango is great, but it is no match for my waltz!

I'm warning you, I have a fifth degree in waltzing.
  3. Michael

Posted On:
    9/16/2002 9:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know everybody that does watlzing says that until they actually have to be on the floor with a Tango master.
  4. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/17/2002 3:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    salsa!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2002 3:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting story.

I have only one word for all of you:

Lambada

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/17/2002 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess you could say that I break dancer myself.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2002 8:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I challenge you all to a dance off.....

(just like prince vs michael jackson)
  8. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/18/2002 4:23am

--