Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 5:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am a student at Indianapoolis Martial Arts club

I am a current and long time student at Indianapolis Martial Arts club. I am very happy with the school and I feel like it’s a top rated school and have heard other students say they really enjoy the training.

As far as JorusC comments no good fighter has a perfect record and I have seen many times people walk in and act like total dicks and Ray Sarkine had to get firm with them so he can get back to teaching class.

I saw a post by a person named “Drifter” and I know who you are and I have seen you go up to Ray Sarkine and ask him for advice and help about things. I know of your girlfriend and I recall that Ray had to kick you guys out of the school for being such cry babies.

I have seen the school grow bigger and bigger over the years I have been here and I really enjoy the training.

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 10:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

News about Indianapolis Martial Arts Club

I took a quick look at the IKF website i seen that ray sarkine's team came back with 4 wold titles in Muay Thai. Here is the link to the IKF website if you want to see for yourself- http://ikfkickboxing.com/WC07Results.htm
    Well i think results speak for themselves...

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 10:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai/Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well now I will give my opinion of Mr. Sarkine. I trained at his school for about 2 years, He does have a very structered school, and he has been at that location for 20 years or so, so he does run a descent business, yeah right!!!! When I first started at Ronin Gym I was in Aw of Mr. Sarking I had never seen Muay Thai up close until then. He would brag about how he was the youngest world champion in History, and how he knocked out some Navy Seal and through him down the stairs. Oh, he would also talk about being Buddhist, now the way I look at it throwing people down the stairs is not practicing the Buddhist religion. This guy is a brain washing fool, he will tell students that nobody will fight his students in the city because they are scared, he tries to make sure he has some type of control in his students life, this guy thrives off of weak minded students. I still don't know who tought this guy Muay Thai he would never tell us. I actually thought I was a good Muay Thai fighter until I found another school in INDY, I found out pretty quick how good I was, and then began improving considerably with correct technique, and crazy power in my kicks. Take my advice and look around, you will definitely find a more friendly, accredited school.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12