Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 11:54am

Style: MT,BJJ noob.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One could ask him if he objects to having his responses posted.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 2:44pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to thank Tom for attempting to verify sifu_no_bs's identity first.

Secondly I think it' be better for sifu_no_bs to answer the question raised by his/her first post, is FSD going to verify it's boasts in a MMA rules bout organised by a verifiable body?

The second question I'd want answering is whether sifu_no_bs is going to remain on this board to answer such questions as raised by fanger123 in his post?
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 4:32pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I as well would rather hear answers raised in the public forum rather than through individual behind close doors email.

There is a list of questions we can repost them should Stephane want, though I doubt he has been away from reading these threads as he claims.

I would suggest he start small, how about explaining the various names that the school and style have gone through:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32551

And any comment on James DeMille's assertions about Jacques?

http://web.archive.org/web/199801201...m/wcdinst.html

That one should be an easy one to put to bed. Scan in the certifications that Jacques has received and post them publicly to the net. We then shut up about that part.
    Last edited by Askari; 4/11/2007 4:34pm at .
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 5:09pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this is in fact Stephane Patenaude posting, I have it from a board member (someone many have suspected of being a sock-puppet) that he is trying hard to get FSD representatives into competitions and organizing inter-school competitions.

If anyone is a member of something called Facebook they can confirm this on that website by searching Patenaude or "Fang Shen Do".
    Last edited by Askari; 4/12/2007 6:31am at .
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 6:59pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :ninja7:

Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    Any smart questions please direct them to me at virgoman89 on msn. I will take the time to answer. Haven't been on here in almost a year and I must say there is some fucked up **** that has been said on here. TKBB when are you coming to Ottawa next? Would like to meet you and I will have a camera for sure my friend.

Sifu Stephane Patenaude
    Really quickly on your points here:

1.) Why won't you answer questions on this forum? Everyone on here will respect your right to privacy in an email but it would seem counter productive to not answer them on the site where all can view and learn from your answers.

2.) Would you mind identifying the 'fucked up ****' for us? I would hate for this to fall off target.

3.) Is that a threat or an offer to train?

TKD

PS - Nice to see you on the board again!

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 7:39pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sifu_no_bs:

Why use a hotmail account when you can use one of your nifty learnkung-fu.com email addresses -- such as your school found via the website.

It would lend credibility to whom we are really having a dialogue with.

Edited: to remove directly posting the Orlean's school email address (which can by the way, be found on the fang shen do website very very easily)
    Last edited by TheDingo; 4/11/2007 8:17pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 7:44pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    sifu_no_bs:

Why use a hotmail account when you can use one of your nifty learnkung-fu.com email addresses -- such as your school....
    A little facebooking, and there IS a facebook for Stephane P as well as Sylvain. Quite the partiers, these lads. Looks like good times!

The email address sifu_no_bs gives here is the same as his facebook contact, which he used on the Fang Shen Do group there, where he asks about possible cross training (or at least cross sparring).

I would bet money that now the FSD domain emails are now all routed through JP's account so he can assess loyalty quotients.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2007 10:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    questions are being raised, being ignored so far by sSP.

other "higher" representatives of FSD have repeated this behavior in the past.

i really hope your excuse is not "too busy to train so i don't have time to post"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2007 8:01am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    A little facebooking, and there IS a facebook for Stephane P as well as Sylvain. Quite the partiers, these lads. Looks like good times!

The email address sifu_no_bs gives here is the same as his facebook contact, which he used on the Fang Shen Do group there, where he asks about possible cross training (or at least cross sparring).
    Confirmed.

Here's what he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane Patenaude
    Hey I'm looking to organize a getogether with other martial art school members for a sparring session! If you know people that are interested please let me know and we will get things rolling.
    Could this be the almighty "Boom" we were told was forthcoming?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2007 8:02am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    i really hope your excuse is not "too busy to train so i don't have time to post"
    I'd bet money it is.
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast